Mesh Extended Swap System

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm reinstalling oblivion after a few months and I've been mostly successful with getting all of the mods I've got to work together.  Unfortunately, I've hit an issue regarding Setbodymess and setbody. To clarify, I'm using the whole mesh extended swap system package the mod author provided.  The LAPF package works, soo the setbody reloaded blockhead edition esp is in the clear.  oco v2 works, soo the version of blockhead provided by the package isn't the issue. Break armor works, soo I installed that correctly. The clothing replacer works as well, I've seen different npcs using different clothes and armors. That being said, the issue I'm having is that the nude suits themselves aren't being changed (?). As in, when I run animations, every female npc is using the default nude suit. When I kill male npcs and take their gear, their nude suits are the same as my character's as well. When I look at female npcs while they're walking around that aren't wearing the default clothes or armor, however, I see that there is a slight neck seam that's grey instead of the void space you get when something's misaligned. That grey seam isn't an issue and I take it as a sign of everything working. I don't know why I'm having this issue with auto set body mess dot ini and set body dot ini. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit:

When I kill female npcs and take their gear, they're using the default nude suit like male npcs. I'm using Mod Organizer 2 as the base mod manager while using Wyre Bash inside of it. The only Mod manager I use outside MO2 is Obmm bc Omods can't be installed with MO2 with the latest public release and Mod organizer 2  keeps wanting to put Obmm installations inside the root Oblivion directory.

Many thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, matistoobeast said:

Does anyone have an ini and folder to share please? This mod is quite complicated and takes a while to set up.

not exactly ,but here is a bit of ini for my racemess :

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "turtle"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_turtle"
set RaceMessIni.suffix2 to sv_construct "_liz"
setstage RaceMessIni 10   ;End of this entry

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "Mummy|The Misfortunate"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_mummy"
set RaceMessIni.suffix2 to sv_construct "_neKrow"

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "mlp queen chrysalis"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_chrys"

the symbol | (shift +backslash) is used to separate race names that you want to use the same suffixes in the same ways.

for example: any race named Mummy will use "meshes\armor\ebony\f\greaves_neKrow.nif" and "meshes\armor\ebony\f\cuirass_mummy.nif"

the first suffix takes priority

On 1/16/2021 at 6:57 PM, tolerance said:

not exactly ,but here is a bit of ini for my racemess :

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "turtle"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_turtle"
set RaceMessIni.suffix2 to sv_construct "_liz"

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "Mummy|The Misfortunate"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_mummy"

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "mlp queen chrysalis"
set RaceMessIni.suffix1 to sv_construct "_chrys"

the symbol | (shift +backslash) is used to separate race names that you want to use the same suffixes in the same ways.

for example: any race named Mummy will use "meshes\armor\ebony\f\greaves_neKrow.nif" and "meshes\armor\ebony\f\cuirass_mummy.nif"

the first suffix takes priority

Thanks so much! I used it for the setbody addon rather than the race but it was basically the same. Got it working perfectly.

Nothing works for me (RaceMess) :)

ini

set RaceMessIni.svRace to sv_construct "Imperial|Имперец" ;Imperial race
 set RaceMessIni.prefix1 to sv_construct "MyImp"  ;Data\Meshes\MyImp

folders

1.jpg2.jpg

I see body nif in your folders. Do you only want to change the body of a race ?

Then use Blockhead overwrites, no Mod needed.

meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\f\  for female

meshes\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\  for male

In the folder the nif with names

xxxxxx_foot.nif

xxxxxx_hand.nif

xxxxxx_lowerbody.nif

xxxxxx_upperbody.nif

No male  or female ! No   xxxx_femalehand.nif  or _feamlelowerbody.nif !

xxxxxx  is the race name ! Not the race ID  ( But don't know if Имперец works )

With Imperial_upperbody.nif  all females of the race name  Imperial will use the new upperbody.

-------------------------------------------------

The same with textures

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\f\  for female

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\m\  for male

!! normal maps do not work !!!  Blockhead do not like two _ in the name   Imperial_foot_n.dds !  I still hope this will be fixed some day.

With head parts  use a HeadAssetOverrides folder.

With single NPC the perNPC folder and the esm/esp folder and the NPC ID.  If not the whole race should have a tattoo, but only a companion.

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\ElsweyrAnequina.esp\

textures\characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\Oblivion.esm\

And the dds

00xxxxxx_foot.dds  or 00xxxxxx_hand.dds   ! Again no female in the name, no footfemale.dds !

first 2 numbers are always 00

Then the Base ID of the NPC

00002DBE_Foot.dds

same with head parts (HeadAssetOverrides)  or meshes for single NPCs

You can use Blockhead also in scripts and add and remove nif and textures.

So you can make a quest with as breast grow potion  and a NPC with A cup can slowly grow to K cup.

Or you tattoo an NPC during a quest.

Or after  xx Rapes you can add a body texture with bruises and scratches.  And it can "heal" when you do not rape the NPC for xx days.

If you use Tamago and like Manga/Hentai you can add a belly womb texture and change it during the cycle.

Spoiler

base/normal body texture

preg1.jpg

Ovulation Phase , no Ovum yet.

preg2.jpg

Ovulation Phase , Ovum present

preg3.jpg

Ovum fertilized.  And I use the texture during the whole pregnancy.

preg4.jpg

After birth back to the base texture

More about Blockhead in my yellow Link , post 103

How to create "Only-Player-Futa"  with Set Body and Lovers.  Or Blockhead overwrite folder and Lovers.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=1786216

And Blockhead animation overwrite

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96849-block-head-on-going-tutorial/

EDIT:

and some more

You want to add and remove body part.
You have a NPC with RefID   NPCref
The body ( upperbody ) is in folder meshes\DibellaWatch\Body1\  with nif name NewUpperbody.nif

;add a body
if NPCref.Getitemcount ItemID == 1  ( or use a global, quest script value or quest stage .  I like to use items/ token like Lovers Mods do )
    ; add Override body
    NPCref.SetBodyAssetOverride "DibellaWatch\Body1\NewUpperbody.nif", 2, 2
    NPCref.Update3D
    NPCref.additem ItemID 1  ; To prevent that the body is added again and again I add another itemID
endif

; During the quest you want to remove the body. You add another itemID ( with new quest stage or during a dialog ... ) , NPC had 2 , now the NPC has 3

;remove a body
if NPCref.Getitemcount ItemID == 3
    ; Remove override
    NPCref.ResetBodyAssetOverride 2, 2
    NPCref.Update3D
    NPCref.additem ItemID 1  ; To prevent that the body is added again and again I add another itemID
endif

; now you can add the body again during the quest. The NPC has 4 itemID , you remove 3 and scripts starts with the  add a body part above: if NPCref.Getitemcount ItemID == 1

! update body at game load !  Or the NPC will not have the body, he will use the default body ( meshes\characters\_male or  Blockhead overwrite folder  )

The blockhead bodies and textures that are add with a script are not in you game save. You have to set it every game start.
; in a quest script you write

scn  MyQuestScript

short addNewBodies

begin GameMode

if GetGameLoaded

set addNewBodies to 0

If addNewBodies == 0

if NPCref.Getitemcount ItemID == 2
                                    NPCref.Update3D
                             endif
                             set addNewBodies to 1

endif

endif

############################

The numbers at the end of the line
First number
2    upperbody
3    lowerbody
4    hand
5    foot
15    tail

second number
1=texture
2=nif
3=egt

And for head parts and textures use
NPCref.SetHeadAssetOverride " .... " and the numbers

First number
Head             0
EarsMale        1
EarsFemale     2
Mouth            3
TeethLower     4
TeethUpper     5
Tongue           6
EyesLeft         7
EyesRight       8

second number
1=texture
2=nif
3=egt

A textures overwrite,  foot .
NPCRef.SetBodyAssetOverride "DibellaWatch\NPCtexures\foot.dds", 5, 1
Or  a head texture
NPCRef.SetHeadAssetOverride "DibellaWatch\NPCtexures\NewHead.dds", 0, 1

And remove s head texture
NPCref.ResetHeadAssetOverride 0, 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Can someone help me with setbodymess.ini for AGHGEC? In main AGHGEC folder there is A, B, C, D and HFOB folders. And I don't know how to get ini to work. That's my sample of code:

; AGHGEC A
set SBMessIni.iBody1 to sv_construct "AGHGECA"     ; AGHGEC A
set SBMessIni.prefix to sv_construct "AGHGEC"   ; Data\Meshes\AGHGEC
setstage SBMessIni 10   ;End of this entry

I want to get to replace armor for Morroblivion armors, by the way.

• 1 year later...

It could be nice to have this mod packaged and ready to roll, specially the "SetBodyMess.esp" and the "RaceMess.esp"

I saw this mod years back but it was too much complicated, so I am going to give it finally a try now, at least in the part of "03 PlayerClothingReplacer" it seems easy, just copy the armor and clothing folders to new one named player. Lets see how goes, wish me luck.

• 9 months later...

So downloaded this to (hopefully) replace the older BA 1.10f stuff I had been using for literal years, but for some reason I'm getting major console spam in relation to the SetBodyMess, TamagoSetBody and PlayerClothingReplacer ESPs; They've all got the same error, "Attempting to call function GetSelf without a reference"
Both SetBodyMess and TamagoSetBody offsets are 0x0045 in scripts XX000801 and XX000814, while PlayerClothingReplacer is 0x002F offset and script is XX000807.

Was really hoping replacing BA with MESS would of fixed the odd bug I've been having with the latest version of OblivionReloaded (as in the armour that has BA variants keep getting their NIFs soft 'deleted' from the BA array and forcing the armour to be unequipped, basically rendering everyone naked for no reason and having to spam the hell out of the hotkeys until the armour is re-equipped (although until a save or cell change))... But yeah, dunno...

Can't help. . . but many people have problems with OblivionReloaded and stopped using it.

With BA your problem is OblivionReloaded , not BA. And maybe with MESS it is the same. Have you tried MESS without OblivionReloaded ?

So the strangest thing is, BA1.10f (and presumably MESS) was nearly perfectly fine back when I used OR8, but since I updated to OR10, things have widely improved graphically and even to some extent stability, asides from the fact that well, BA1.10f and MESS'BA is making it impossible to use vanilla armours with BA variants, when it comes to the BA1.10f & MESS'BA esp and functions. OR8 was the last version to be an ESP, now it's just an OBSE plugin for the main file and the memory DLL.

So I tried it without OR being active, still get the bad GetSelf ref spam with MESS' BA active and armour doesn't stay equipped.
Without OR and MESS'BA, I get the messages popping up for the other three ESPs I mentioned whenever they attempt to run (only had like 4 instances in the quick 30 second check I did), but otherwise seems to work fine.
With OR active, the three other MESS esps have the same situation as above.
With MESS'BA and OR active, well it's basically the first one again with bad console spam.

So with MESS'BA & OR both enabled;

Moving MESS'BA up above or below TamagoSetBody, PlayerClothingReplacer and SetBodyMess, doesn't change a thing.
Disabling SBM, TSB and PCR doesn't change anything, asides from removing the bad console spam bit by bit...
Removing BA fixes the issue, yet somehow it seems like OR isn't even the culprit, but then what the hell could be considering all the mods I've been updating and freshly installing this past week... Like what mod could be conflicting with it the SBM/TSB/PCR mods to cause them to completely lack the ability to get their refs... *Haaaah...* Back to the drawing board I guess.

Even reordering the load order for these mods based off of your edited BOSS masterlist in the install guide you made hasn't changed a thing.

Regardless, thanks for the current help and future help, fejeena.

EDIT: Huh, I think I found the reason shit's fucked. a bug in xOBSE that doesn't exist in OBSE. Wild.

Edited by BlackenedSickheart
Fixed eeeeeeeeeeet like and idjit
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, I think I must be doing a typical newb error, but I can't seem to get the player-only clothing replacer to work, and the logs are giving me mixed messages...
When I equip any armour, I either get the normal version of it or a completely invisible model. 

On one hand, I keep seeing this error in the obse log, which implies there's something mod-side-

Error in script ec000807
Attempting to call function GetSelf without a reference
    File: PlayerClothingReplacer.esp Offset: 0x002F Command: GetSelf
Error in script ec000807
Error in script ec000807

But on the other hand, I also see this elsewhere in my message logs, which makes me wonder if I messed something up in my personal conversions, and if so, how.

2023/06/15 23:36:36  [0047C42E] [WARNING]   The biped part 'Player\Clothes\LowerClass\05\F\Shirt.NIF' should be skinned for 'Ur-Gratha'.
2023/06/15 23:36:36  [0047C42E] [WARNING]   The biped part 'Player\Clothes\LowerClass\05\F\Shirt.NIF' should be skinned for 'Ur-Gratha'.

Has anyone here experienced anything similar? How'd you fix it?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm terribly sorry but could someone tell me what the folder structure should look like if i'm trying to swap armor per race.  I'm trying to add custom vanilla armor to the Mithza race with the RaceMess.esp and i always end up with vanilla meshes.

It used to work without issues in my previous game.  Could OCO somehow interfere?

Edited by PegasusKoga
9 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

I'm terribly sorry but could someone tell me what the folder structure should look like if i'm trying to swap armor per race.  I'm trying to add custom vanilla armor to the Mithza race with the RaceMess.esp and i always end up with vanilla meshes.

It used to work without issues in my previous game.  Could OCO somehow interfere?

Just download the armor replacer and look at the folders there.

As for this race, this is the first time I’ve heard about it.

4 hours ago, TDA5 said:

Just download the armor replacer and look at the folders there.

As for this race, this is the first time I’ve heard about it.

It's part of a MBP++ AIO something, something i downloaded from God knows where years ago, it's one of those custom races.

And something about that race doesn't get recognized by the mod because the armor swap did work when i tested it with the vanilla Imperial race.

9 hours ago, PegasusKoga said:

It's part of a MBP++ AIO something, something i downloaded from God knows where years ago, it's one of those custom races.

And something about that race doesn't get recognized by the mod because the armor swap did work when i tested it with the vanilla Imperial race.

If this is a replacement for the original (vanilla) armor through meshes, then it will always work.
Because if what you write about was possible, then it would be possible to make different bodies for different races, but this is impossible (without scripts) in Oblivion.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 6:25 AM, TDA5 said:

If this is a replacement for the original (vanilla) armor through meshes, then it will always work.
Because if what you write about was possible, then it would be possible to make different bodies for different races, but this is impossible (without scripts) in Oblivion.

Sorry for replying so late, i was absent from the site for a while.

You were right however.  I managed to make it work in the end, somehow. 

Have no clue how i pulled it of though, lol.