Willow Companion x SI Problem

braeken

Wanted to get Sexual Innuendo scene instead of blackout for Willow, and only page could find on the topic was this post from 2012 -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4813-reqz-willow-sex-patch-for-sexual-innuendohtm/

However, the downloadable ESP at the end doesn't seem to work. When I say 'Sounds Great' and she says 'It Will Be. I Promise', it starts playing music and she doesn't do anything. If talk to her again, she says that it was great, yada yada yada, as if it happened, but nothing did. And to top it off, the music doesn't shut up, lol. Keeps going on, and on, and on, even when I leave area.

Tried to use the GECK to alter it myself, but five minutes looking at code and my mind burns out, lol. I'm not good with code :) I've managed to locate the conversational thread for those lines (Under the AWillowD quest), but can't seem to edit the topic in any way. My assumption is need to edit the topic and cause it to trigger the SI script.

Anyone can help out? >.>"

Oh, and if anyone happens to have a Willow expansion for Coito Ergo Sum, would love that too :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived