[REQz] Willow Sex patch for Sexual Innuendo/HTM

rylasasin

I'm just wondering but does anyone have a patch for Companion Willow That changes

Her Black and White Sex Scene at the end of her quest

To SI's Animated Sex?

And I know, I"m probably going to hear "Just give her the ring" wellllll.... two problems. 1st off that's not immersive to do it that way, and 2ndly Isn't there some sort of reward/need to have (actual in-mod) sex with her every so often? (though maybe I'm thinking of Tesh in Integration the Stranded Light) And 3rd I hear that method doesn't allow her to get cured if she has an STD.

So does anyone have such a patch?

• 4 months later...

I've sent the following to a few people who have PM'd me about this for having Willow use Sexout. It would be very easy to edit this to use SI instead by changing the Sexout calls to SI calls like so:

WillowREF.additem wsexReceiverToken 1 1
Player.additem wsexGiverToken 1 1
Set wsexQuest.sexType to 2

Ok' date=' the script that has to change is the quest script named WillowLPftbTimerScript and it has to be changed in 3 sections. In order to edit the script you will have to launch the geck with nvse. You will also have to set Sexout.esm as a master in the NVWillow.esp.

Section 1:

Elseif Stage == 0
If AWillowLIkesPlayerQuest.FTBisOn == 1
	DisablePlayerControls
	Set Stage to 1
	Set Timer to 1
endif

change to:

Elseif Stage == 0
If AWillowLIkesPlayerQuest.FTBisOn == 1
	Set Stage to 1
	Set Timer to 1
endif

Section 2:

Elseif Stage == 4
 If DoOnce == 0
   ApplyImageSpaceModifier MQ08AllBlackedOutISFX
   WillowREF.MoveTo Player 50 0 0
   WillowREF.SayTo WillowREF AWDftbChatter
   WillowsWeaponsBoxREF.RemoveAllTypedItems WillowREF 1 0
   Set DoOnce to 1
   Set Stage to 5
   Set Timer to 14
 endif

Change that to the following:

Elseif Stage == 4
 If DoOnce == 0
   WillowREF.SayTo WillowREF AWDftbChatter
   WillowsWeaponsBoxREF.RemoveAllTypedItems WillowREF 1 0
   Set DoOnce to 1
   Set Stage to 5
   Set SexoutNG.ActorA to Player
   Set SexoutNG.ActorB to WillowREF
   Set SexoutNG.isVaginal to 1
   Set Sexout.duration to 60
   Set Timer to 65
   WillowREF.CIOS SexoutNGBegin
 endif

And section 3:

Elseif Stage == 6
Set AWillowLikesPlayerQuest.PostFTBchat to 1
Set AWillowLikesPlayerQuest.PostFTBComment to 1
Set AWillow1.DanceWithHooker to 0
Set AWillowLikesPlayerQuest.FTBisOn to 0
Set DoOnce to 0
Set Stage to 0
Set GameHour to GameHour +1
RemoveImageSpaceModifier MQ08AllBlackedOutISFX
ApplyImageSpaceModifier FadeInFromBlack2sISFX
EnablePlayerControls
Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 1
StopQuest AWillowLPftbTimer
endif

Change to:

Elseif Stage == 6
Set AWillowLikesPlayerQuest.PostFTBchat to 1
Set AWillowLikesPlayerQuest.PostFTBComment to 1
Set AWillow1.DanceWithHooker to 0
Set AWillowLikesPlayerQuest.FTBisOn to 0
Set DoOnce to 0
Set Stage to 0
Set AWillowFuNV2.fuNV2 to 1
StopQuest AWillowLPftbTimer
endif

What I've done with the above is removed the EnablePlayerControls and DisablePlayerControls calls. Removed the ImageSpaceModifiers for fade to black and fade back from black. In stage 4 I added in a standard vaginal sex Sexout call with a duration of 60 seconds and set Willows quest timer to 65 to allow for her quest script to continue after Sexout ends (with a 5 second leeway, may need more or less).

Let me know if you have any trouble.

[/quote']

Those should be converted to use the newer calls:

WillowREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" PlayerREF
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" WillowREF
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::IsVaginal" 1
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::duration" 60

I think that should work.

As a note, setting the duration seems to be a bad idea since A) the API says not to, and B) SexoutLust screws with duration. The duration check and the timer should be removed completely and replaced with a callback somehow, although that would probably require more complex edits to be made by the user. Or a plugin could be released that does all this.

Also, the API says to use CIOS SexoutBegin, not CIOS SexoutNGBegin. Is there a reason a different one is used here? Or is the API wrong?

Those should be converted to use the newer calls:

WillowREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" PlayerREF
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" WillowREF
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::IsVaginal" 1
WillowREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::duration" 60

I think that should work.

As a note' date=' setting the duration seems to be a bad idea since A) the API says not to, and B) SexoutLust screws with duration. The duration check and the timer should be removed completely and replaced with a callback somehow, although that would probably require more complex edits to be made by the user. Or a plugin could be released that does all this.

Also, the API says to use CIOS SexoutBegin, not CIOS Sexout[b']NG[/b]Begin. Is there a reason a different one is used here? Or is the API wrong?

The PM that I quoted was old...and introducing the new calling convention would be confusing to the OP who wanted to use it for SI so I left it in there.

Can we ask about updating the Willow sexout changes here or start a new thread for that? I was one of the people who asked for the original changes, and my attempt to update to the new API stuff broke her so badly that I had to completely uninstall and delete her and redownload. A coder I am not.

The API says in regards to duration that it's a "write only" variable. You can set it, that's what it's there for, but reading it back out will not yield anything useful. Most of the time it will just return 0 since sexout resets it as soon as it's copied. If it's read out right after the act starts, before sexout has had a chance to copy the vars, it will be set just like the other vars.

It's in the same category as actorA, actorB, etc.

Sexout.dfTime is the one you don't write to (though you can and should read it). That is set by the player, through MCM. Anything setting duration should probably reference dfTime as a basline. Just setting the duration on an act to 10 seconds will make it a lot shorter than someone who has the default duration set to 30 seconds, and a lot longer than someone who has the default set to 5 seconds.

Personally I think it's in bad taste to alter the duration to be much longer or shorter than what the player has set via the MCM settings.

The duration is being set there because the Willow mod looks for a timer to advance the quest, and the sex act needs to be complete by the time the timer thinks it is. Removing the timer from that stage completely and replacing it with a callback of some sort is probably the best route to take.

The duration is being set there because the Willow mod looks for a timer to advance the quest' date=' and the sex act needs to be complete by the time the timer thinks it is. Removing the timer from that stage completely and replacing it with a callback of some sort is probably the best route to take.

[/quote']

I agree with the callback.. fairly easy step to take. If it does need the timer, you should make a note that the mod is likely incompatible with Lust, since that does alter the duration of in-progress acts significantly.

If the callback is too much work for a simple hack, it could just loop waiting on the 00SexoutActor token to disappear from the actor.

Please try to remember that the OP asked for an SI/Wsex version of this... not Sexout. I only posted my Sexout solution that was fairly old to assist them in migrating to SI more easily. Heh... I knew I should have just converted it and made it SI to begin with...

Please try to remember that the OP asked for an SI/Wsex version of this... not Sexout. I only posted my Sexout solution that was fairly old to assist them in migrating to SI more easily. Heh... I knew I should have just converted it and made it SI to begin with...

I'm off topic, not here to really discuss the mod itself. Just got sucked in by the comment about not using duration -- that's exactly what it's there for, to be used by mods starting sex that want the duration to be other than the default.

Then, of course, I got sidetracked even further. ;)

Archived