Lenore

Well, if you'll simply explain that you're new to the game you'll often get some help and tips, the community is quite helpful like that
Occasionally there are in-game classes held wich you can attend and maybe learn from
Have a look on the forums for more info

Oh, and if Metro throws a hellball at you, please don't take it personal, he throws them at everyone :P

Hello all,

I thought I would come by and introduce myself. I'm the admin and host of Savage Eden, and I'm more than happy to answer any questions about our server if anyone asks. You can message me here, or send me an email at MetronometheWarforged@gmail.com

*Hugs robot dude and ducks the hellball*

the title got me interested,neverhad heard ofneverwinter so i went and searchedforand andwas like. Wait? Adult D&D online server? Do you guys have any tips for a future noob?

Take the plunge, taste the rainbow .. hehe seriously, there's pretty much something for everyone, it's an awesome community and we're really much more than just a Neverwinter Nights adult server .. We're a small community of intensely close friends that love gaming, each other and role play. Don't let nervousness rob you, trust me it's well worth it.

how you request it? I bought today and should get it tomorrow.

Just send a mail to the GOG support team requesting a cd key, it can take a couple of day though

Actually they improved their system you don't need to email any more.

From the Eden forum

Getting a unique cd key

GoG.com hands out nwn with a generic cd key that won't let you get online Multiplayer keys are added automatically to user account.

To access it, go to your gog.com account and Library -> Neverwinter Nights -> More -> Serial Keys.

You can then replace them manually in nwncdkey.ini or use included CDKey Changer Tool provided by Gog.com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived