Lenore

Sooo.. where I need to drop that haks and all stuff?

The haks go into the 'Haks' folder in your NWN1 installation (Wherever you installed it with GOG / Galaxy)

The CD key changer can be accessed from Galaxy by going to More -> Other ->

(You will need to log onto gog.com to get your extra serial keys)

is there any reason why its taking forever to load the page?

What page are you having trouble with?

It seems your website was down.

Yes the forums have been giving us trouble just as we've gotten this influx of people. Currently we've contacted the forum host and they were doing a server migration, but if anyone has a question they are welcome to ask here.

• 3 weeks later...

hmm...guess the hard part is finding a place to get it at then >.>

anything for NwN2? (not that I have that one ether but I just wanted to know XD

I'm working on it.. :heart:

Savage Eden is an amazing / friendly community btw - Definitely check it out.

Oh, wow, SE is still around? I used to play on that server years ago as Rain Goodman of Solara. I...might have to re-install my old NWN1 game and see about playing. Have you all considered NWN2 with better graphics?

That name is familiar.... Probably beat you up now and again ;)

No plans to move to nwn2. Better graphics are nice but at the end of the day we're here for the writing not the visuals. :D

Oh, wow, SE is still around? I used to play on that server years ago as Rain Goodman of Solara. I...might have to re-install my old NWN1 game and see about playing. Have you all considered NWN2 with better graphics?

That name is familiar.... Probably beat you up now and again ;)

No plans to move to nwn2. Better graphics are nice but at the end of the day we're here for the writing not the visuals. :D

You probably did as Rain was an archer. I learned later that the best option is either caster or melee fighter with shield. Rain didn't get to do much XD

And hey, I do love the roleplay, but I do enjoy good graphics equally. It's why I enjoy Second Life's sex scene. I am just wondering if there are any adult servers for NWN 2 at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The Frigarian Pinnacle is a newspaper written and published in the northern city. Owned by Nyx 13, with Philippe as head reporter, the simple broad sheet offers a slice of life in the frozen half of paradise.

https://www.docdroid.net/FuSYVCf/the-frigarian-pinnacle-1.pdf.html (Issue 1)

https://www.docdroid.net/i1NZjJu/the-frigarian-pinnacle-2.pdf.html (Issue 2)

Thank you Duchess for all your hard work on this, we love you <3

Archived