Help please.

Use the buttons under sexlab MCM tab to adjust to correct spot be sure to hold down the right CRTL button so that each stage gets saved separate for each stage. Or you can try to use the even actors height to see if that works if you are already using it try turning it off and see if that works.

Use the buttons under sexlab MCM tab to adjust to correct spot be sure to hold down the right CRTL button so that each stage gets saved separate for each stage. Or you can try to use the even actors height to see if that works if you are already using it try turning it off and see if that works.

i already using it,so i need to manually adjust it? 

i know there's a toggle in sexlab animation editor to switch from 'global' adjustment to merely the stage.  and be very careful when adjusting to account for lag...last thing you need is a permanent record of you pressing a directional hotkey 999999999999 times.

the nice thing is that your adjustment only counts for that animation set, with that particular type of entity.

your adjustments will be added to a *.json file

i have this on my to-do list once all my mods are confirmed to play nice with each other.

Archived