The Pillory

Tyrranus

So its been out a while, I figured for sure that someone on LL has HAD to have turned this into a sex toy by now!

But a quick scan of the forum topics shows a distinct lack?? Can this be true? I mean lets face it there's an obnoxious bitch in Sanctuary begging to be locked into this thing and forced to service the town... And hell I'm half certain Cait would be into some kinky fun time with it.

So its been out a while, I figured for sure that someone on LL has HAD to have turned this into a sex toy by now!

But a quick scan of the forum topics shows a distinct lack?? Can this be true? I mean lets face it there's an obnoxious bitch in Sanctuary begging to be locked into this thing and forced to service the town... And hell I'm half certain Cait would be into some kinky fun time with it.

You need to read more and you would know why :P

do tell? or at least link me to the appropriate thread with the info?

Archived