"Kneel Before Zod" shout.

Remember the old Superman movie, where General Zod commands Superman to kneel before him?

Wouldn't it be awesome if YOU could do that? See Miraak bow before the might of your Thu'um, make General Tulius or Ulfric Stormcloak cower before you?

So, here's the idea:

You get a shout, one word. The audio file it plays is a voice saying "Kneel before me!" That shout forces the targeted actor to play a kneeling animation (does anyone know of a decent one-knee kneeling animation, btw?).

-I already have a male voice file, just looking for a clip of a woman saying something like that (google videos just produces a lot of news about violence towards women, urgh).-

Unfortunately, while I can do some sound editing, the modding neccesary to manipulate animations is a touch beyond me, so I would love if someone wanted to collaborate!

(also, if you know of any video where a woman says 'kneel before me,' 'bow to me,' 'cower brief mortals,' etc, hmu.

Here's the male version, clipped and edited from an LP of Injustice: Gods Among us. (falls under fair use)

Kneel Before Me- Male.mp3

Archived