Need help making a young character

xenic

I want to make a young looking character and I have seen a few floating around but I'm not sure what to actually use. I've tried the Adorable Face and Oni Face Parts. It gets me close to what I want but not quite. I'm going for the innocent looking evil teenager/young adult look. I've also searched for presets or save games but no real luck.

So I'm looking for a good save file or preset

OR

I'm also looking for tips on how to make that style of character.

Does she suits your tastes ?

post-414078-0-52986400-1468852034_thumb.jpg

Well, after a quick search, I found something that could be better; is it the one you are implicitely referring to ?

Soooo it looks Like Making an actual Animu-looking Waifu Char in FO4 is veeery Possible.

4DHL3ofN.jpg

WAdaK5xo.jpg

RE73giII.jpg

Finally, if you want to do it yourself, I'd say the following: study anatomy. A quick example: when drawing a head, the eyes are put on the middle of the face; however, for children, they are usually drawn under this middle line (take some mangas, and see how they exaggerate this to make young-looking characters). You can also play with other details, like freckles. But anatomy is the key in my opinion.

Your character in your profile picture looks just perfect, why not try playing with hair color, facial tints and even tattoos on her to get that evil teenager look? She looks plenty innocent as she's now to me. <3

Also you can try a different skin texture. I recommend Girl of the Innocence, it's a new release by same author who made Adorable Face. It's got a slightly rougher tint to it, making character look more arrogant and narcissistic in my opinion.

*edit haah... wtf this is the second time i write in the Fallout 4 section thinking that i'm in Skyrim... weeh weh

Your character in your profile picture looks just perfect, why not try playing with hair color, facial tints and even tattoos on her to get that evil teenager look? She looks plenty innocent as she's now to me. <3

Also you can try a different skin texture. I recommend Girl of the Innocence, it's a new release by same author who made Adorable Face. It's got a slightly rougher tint to it, making character look more arrogant and narcissistic in my opinion.

*edit haah... wtf this is the second time i write in the Fallout 4 section thinking that i'm in Skyrim... weeh weh

It's okay, easy mistake. =)

It's okay, easy mistake. =)

I'm glad you're fine with it! On the last thread where i did this someone got slightly angry xD Also good luck making your character, i don't play FO4 but i'd help if i did!

Archived