@gandalf

"In America we or those with any sensitivity to the plight and struggle of blacks in America to be taken seriously would indeed see that pic as racial stereotyping.Any American that CAN'T see that is wearing blinders of apathy."

from that point of view i must ask you are you a christian

if you are, why you are not ashamed of that, why you don't feel a guilt to be christian

because all of atrocities what crusaders are done to Muslims,Jews,pagans,"heretics",Eastern Christians etc...

or you just wear "blinders of apathy"...

there none nation,race,ideology,religion without sin

but past must be buried

not forgotten, buried...

because if we forgot a past we will make same mistakes again and again

i was raised as communist (every man is brother regardless race, nation, sex)

and today i try to follow a path of mahayana (every life is sacred)

so don't think about me as some with racist tendentious

or any kind of hate (i indulgence my self then i am intelligent enough to not hate)

because that will hurt MY feelings :D

ps

only exception is human race :P

o, boy i really hate humans :D:D:D

especially that idiot i saw this morning in mirror :P:P:P

and considering that terror of political correctness,

do you know what is worst then terror of majority?

terror of minority...

must edit useless post

didn't know he is atheist

"o watta misteka my meka"...

Guest Gandalf

A world without empathy and concern about one another is a world slowly dieing.

Yes i am an Atheist yet i respect people with belief systems whether they respect me or not.Which is usually not.:P

BTW i wouldn't post a pic putting down the Christian belief system anywhere but here.

must edit useless post

didn't know he is atheist

"o watta misteka my meka"...

ROTFL:D

Most countries would use mechanized infantry for that.

Nope' date=' this is the standard infantry.

Cheap as hell to give them bikes/carts for basic movement, especially for terrain vehicles wouldn't be that good in such as dense growth, etc.

Also, some countries use them in conjunction with some of their airborne forces, as it reduces the amount of gas needed to be hauled in by the ground pounders by such a large amount.

Admittedly it's situational, but in those situations very effective.

I like the guys guarding the pot field now that's a duty i wouldn't have minded at all.

Agreed. I know a number of guys whose units purposely stood downwind when burning the fields.

Thanks. I got the joke when I first saw it' date=' but wanted to make sure that was all there was to it - someone complained that the picture was racist so I wanted to make sure they didn't know anything I didn't know.

At a guess, it's probably some warlord's goons graduating from a boot camp or something.

[/quote']

It's the stereotypical image that i was referring to not the idea behind it.

Not everyone is going to understand it in context all they'll see is the image.

In America we or those with any sensitivity to the plight and struggle of blacks in America to be taken seriously would indeed see that pic as racial stereotyping.Any American that CAN'T see that is wearing blinders of apathy.

And ? They're not in America.

I'm guessing flan? Lolololololol XD

Yeah' date=' what makes it funny is the guy appears to be mexican, and all the foods refrenced execpt flan were of Mexican origin.

[center']attachment.php?aid=10715[/center]

apparently im slow stupid and unobservant what am i looking for here?

The Kool Aid man.

In Kool Aid commericals for ages now, he randomly breaks thru walls.

[video=youtube]

And my entry:

11bkgtw.jpg

Could you clarify what you mean by "defend they thesis?"

In our college when your at 3rd year. Your finals is your thesis and how you defend it.

For example last year we wrote an accounting program that can do cashier/acc work much much easier' date=' we have to defend our work. Teacher will ask questions on how you did it, teacher also bashes you with its flaws and we will have to defend our thesis.

Sorry long explanation.

[/quote']

Professor : Tangina kang bata ka paano mo to ginawa? Nanghingi ka ng tulong para sa thesis mong yan noh? (Why you cheeky little bastard. Care to explain?)

Student : Ginamit ko lang po utak ko. (Very simple sir. I used my brain.)

THESIS SUCCESSFULY DEFENDED

Could you clarify what you mean by "defend they thesis?"

In our college when your at 3rd year. Your finals is your thesis and how you defend it.

For example last year we wrote an accounting program that can do cashier/acc work much much easier' date=' we have to defend our work. Teacher will ask questions on how you did it, teacher also bashes you with its flaws and we will have to defend our thesis.

Sorry long explanation.

[/quote']

Professor : Tangina kang bata ka paano mo to ginawa? Nanghingi ka ng tulong para sa thesis mong yan noh? (Why you cheeky little bastard. Care to explain?)

Student : Ginamit ko lang po utak ko. (Very simple sir. I used my brain.)

THESIS SUCCESSFULY DEFENDED

Agreed, a lot of cursing though. Lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...