SexoutBrutalRapers - Problems with same-gender NPCs

Greetings!

I am having a small issue with Sexout, namely that same sex NPCs no longer stalk each other or the player. This is the same for combat rape regardless of what I set as the player/NPCs orientation.

Is it supposed to be like this? I do understand that Grolik releases fixed versions, which I have downloaded, so could it just be the mod not yet being patched in this area?

Greetings!

I am having a small issue with Sexout' date=' namely that same sex NPCs no longer stalk each other or the player. This is the same for combat rape regardless of what I set as the player/NPCs orientation.

Is it supposed to be like this? I do understand that Grolik releases fixed versions, which I have downloaded, so could it just be the mod not yet being patched in this area?

[/quote']

Player orientation as defined into SexoutNG is bugged. There is a post here or in the main SexoutNG topic about that.

The system uses the sexual orientation formlist inside Sexout.esm that, by default, only concern very few NPC and all unspecified actors default to straight. The only plugin I know of that generalize sexual orientation is SexoutOrientationExpress.

Also, don't forget to set the percentage limit in MCM. M/M stalking chance is 0/none by default (and only 1 in 10 for F/F).

Archived