Curie's Nocturnal Experiments

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten Curie to talk about performing "Nocturnal Experiments." I watched a YouTube video titled "Curie Asks you to have sex with her" and I honestly have never heard her say some of those things before and I curious how you get her to say that stuff or if she has special romantic dialogues that you need to accomplish certain tasks to gain access to. I do have her affinity maxed so I'm not sure what else could cause that dialogue. Thanks in advance!

Well I already have her at the maximum affinity and I do talk to her pretty regularly, I'm not sure how to flirt with her now that she's maxed out though...

Sorry dude you are friendzoned now :D

More seriously though yes she will say that if you successfully romanced here during her relation status progress conversations.

If you missed those opportunities -- like for any other romance-able follower -- then you are friend and there's no do-over.

You do not  need to succeed on all the romance dialog options though (probably just the last one matters) and even if you romance successfully a follower but change your mind at the very last minute (or just want to get the XP from the successful romance checks) you have a last dialog (right before you gain the companion skill) to say "lets just be friend". Options are often on this last dialog: "I love you", "lets just date (ie have casual intercourse)", "lets just be friend" and the ability to ask them "are you fine with it"

So if you want to hear her sentence I guess you will have to restart a game (or figure out how you can trigger it via console) 

Well I already have her at the maximum affinity and I do talk to her pretty regularly, I'm not sure how to flirt with her now that she's maxed out though...

Sorry dude you are friendzoned now :D

More seriously though yes she will say that if you successfully romanced here during her relation status progress conversations.

If you missed those opportunities -- like for any other romance-able follower -- then you are friend and there's no do-over.

You do not  need to succeed on all the romance dialog options though (probably just the last one matters) and even if you romance successfully a follower but change your mind at the very last minute (or just want to get the XP from the successful romance checks) you have a last dialog (right before you gain the companion skill) to say "lets just be friend". Options are often on this last dialog: "I love you", "lets just date (ie have casual intercourse)", "lets just be friend" and the ability to ask them "are you fine with it"

So if you want to hear her sentence I guess you will have to restart a game (or figure out how you can trigger it via console)

Agghh he got Friendzoned by a virtual game chick :)

I did romance her though and she said she loves me and I returned the love, not friend-zoned (sorry forgot to mention that part)

XD and since I chose the "I love you" part would that give me different dialogue with her then if I would've chose the "Let's date" dialogue?

Edit: I just really want to know how people are getting Curie to say "Perhaps we can conduct more nocturnal experiments. Tonight?" I've just never heard her say that :P

I did romance her though and she said she loves me and I returned the love, not friend-zoned (sorry forgot to mention that part)

XD and since I chose the "I love you" part would that give me different dialogue with her then if I would've chose the "Let's date" dialogue?

Edit: I just really want to know how people are getting Curie to say "Perhaps we can conduct more nocturnal experiments. Tonight?" I've just never heard her say that :P

I have on my end answered the "lets date" option as:

1) I have romanced all the romance-able NPCs so it did not really make sense to say "I love you" when my character is obviously some kind of "player"

2) I recall that the "lets date answer" was kind of funny by saying something long the lines "we could go to a movie or whatever people do in a post apocalyptic world" 

After this I had (albeit very rarely) the sentence you mention. so maybe it is tied to the type of answer you give. After all "nocturnal experiment" can point to a more no-string-attached kind of relations (although being in love do not prohibit to have fun). It is also simply possible that the sentence has a very low probability to come up and you just were not lucky (as I said it came very rarely for me and often when we were in the middle of running to some quest ... so  easy top miss too)

Of course all of it is just guesses from my part, maybe someone with more depth knowledge through the CK could resolve this enigma for you 

I have on my end answered the "lets date" option as:

1) I have romanced all the romance-able NPCs so it did not really make sense to say "I love you" when my character is obviously some kind of "player"

2) I recall that the "lets date answer" was kind of funny by saying something long the lines "we could go to a movie or whatever people do in a post apocalyptic world" 

After this I had (albeit very rarely) the sentence you mention. so maybe it is tied to the type of answer you give. After all "nocturnal experiment" can point to a more no-string-attached kind of relations (although being in love do not prohibit to have fun). It is also simply possible that the sentence has a very low probability to come up and you just were not lucky (as I said it came very rarely for me and often when we were in the middle of running to some quest ... so  easy top miss too)

Of course all of it is just guesses from my part, maybe someone with more depth knowledge through the CK could resolve this enigma for you 

Thanks for the help, that seems like the most logical answer :)

:D

Well, if you want to check if she's in love with you, type in console:

help COMCurieIsInLove 3
if it returns "COMCurieIsInLove = 1.0" then yes

She also has to be in "infatuation" state, to check that open console, click on her and type:

getav CA_CurrentThreshold
It should be 1000.

Her random "hellos" when both conditions are met:

When I think of you, my heart beats for fast. And I feel flush. There, it's happening again.

Perhaps we can conduct further nocturnal experiments? Tonight.

You disrupt my mental functions. In a very delicious way.

Thinking of you is so wonderfully distracting. You feel the same, yes?

So many feelings rushing through my head. And you're attached to most of them, you know?

Archived