View File

Sooo my first player home for Fallout 4. I'm pleased with it :D
Check your map! I enabled it to already be fast traveled to without finding it first. its the little cave symbol near vault 111.
Also, unzip and put the esp in ur fallout 4 data folder. i dont have it "nexus ready" lmao

Screenshots here :D

K5MYjTpb.jpg

NhMFrjzs.jpg

Y4acqcw0.jpg

Lemma know what you think, i made all the boxes set to not respawn. so all the inventory should be kept.
If you find any bugs lemma know, I'll attempt to fix it a.s.a.p!

Be on the look out! I'm planning on making some more houses mods, if you want one specifically made for you let me know!
(Don't submit my house mod anywhere else you theives <_< stealing my awesomeness!) lol
only to be located on LoversLab!

Looks like a nice home.

I'll give it a try when my Fallout works again.

awesome saucem! I like it. I think i made it to big thou <_<

probably added to much paste/glue laying around through >_> (your welcome everyone) lol

Looks like a nice home.

probably added to much paste/glue laying around through >_> (your welcome everyone) lol

Nice place.

It's not too big at all - too many of the 'popular' houses are pokey little clutter-fests or continent size fortresses that take an hour to walk through.

Looks like a nice home.

Nice place.

It's not too big at all - too many of the 'popular' houses are pokey little clutter-fests or continent size fortresses that take an hour to walk through.

its actually like 1 space longer then i expected it to be. i just didnt have room for the crates for storing. :D so i was like okay spread it a bit more. haha

yea i dont like making big houses. I made one in FNV for a friend and he wanted his own room in sierra madra. but instead of room it was like full on ONE HOTEL FLOOR FOR HIM. XD i was like wtf. WASNT that hard, but was just like.. so much empty space. one rooms was armory, one room was beds/sleeping, one room was kitchen. lol. so im better at smaller spaces.  boom everythings there. no walking to get shit