Edit request / help

alphafr

It doesn't matter whether you use the _0 or _1 as both output nifs in this case are the same. I'm pretty sure the daedric lord armor doesn't have high and low weight versions so it shouldn't be a problem. You don't need to repack the BSA at all either. Anything in loose folders is used over anything in BSA's when the game loads. So just create a folder called "daedric lord armor" in your meshes folder, drop one of the new nifs in there and rename it to "1stpersondaedriclordarmorcuirassf". And, now that I've noticed it, keep in mind that what you just edited is only the first-person version which is the hands you see when you're in first person, not the full third-person armor which is called "daedriclordarmorcuirassf.nif". It looks like that one you can just remove the pauldrons in nifskope anyway though.

Ok all is working, no bug, and change are visible, thanks for all the help

Edit : well there is 1 bug, character body isn't showed when equiped, just found a huge gap between the lower and upper part of the armor

That huge gap is actually present in the original armor:

post-17073-0-94920400-1467945129_thumb.png

It's because there is no body mesh in that nif file. To fix it you would have to modify a body nif to fit in there without clipping and I'm not even going to touch that topic, because it's not something that I'm even good at.

Archived