I also thought it was odd, that there are parenthesis behind the properties. I think that could be the papyrus interpreter that generates getter/setter for the properties, don't know.

Since some people don't get the spells, I looked closer at the functions you mentioned. I initially suspected a problem with SKSE, since the registerforkey-functions are dependent on it. Right before you would get the spells. But the logs clearly show, that there is this curious property problem. What I will try is to just reassign them in the CK and resave the .esp. I don't touch the .esp very often, perhaps they need to be relinked after recompiling the scripts too often. The spells are also linked by properties. So if that fails, you wouldn't get them.

Very curious that skyrim doesn't crash immediatly, since all the properties would be assigned none. The script would most certainly crash.

trognog - I'm way behind you and many other in knowing the scripting but the minimum understanding of Tes5Edit indicates that all priorities regarding the spells and hotkey are assigned to "0" in relation to the Main PAF quest. Program reads them as inactive. And Tes5Edit do not find any errors in ID's and see no conflict between them. Therefore SKSE can't start the quest(s) and as a result of that can't cause CTD or Freezing since they aren't triggered.

Please forgive my sloppy explanation. It's due to my limited knowledge of English. I know what I want to say, but don't know how.

trognog - I'm way behind you and many other in knowing the scripting but the minimum understanding of Tes5Edit indicates that all priorities regarding the spells and hotkey are assigned to "0" in relation to the Main PAF quest. Program reads them as inactive. And Tes5Edit do not find any errors in ID's and see no conflict between them. Therefore SKSE can't start the quest(s) and as a result of that can't cause CTD or Freezing since they aren't triggered.

Please forgive my sloppy explanation. It's due to my limited knowledge of English. I know what I want to say, but don't know how.

Could you make a screenshot of you Tes5edit, where that is visible? I have attached a screenshot of my tes5edit, which shows the mainquest properties

post-79840-0-35124500-1468393081_thumb.jpg

It seems to work now in my game, but it seems I'm missing the animation to pee on somebody else. I have the same problem with Puppetmaster. In both cases random SL animations start. What is the animation that is expected to play when you pee on somebody else?

It seems to work now in my game, but it seems I'm missing the animation to pee on somebody else. I have the same problem with Puppetmaster. In both cases random SL animations start. What is the animation that is expected to play when you pee on somebody else?

I think it's Arok 69.

Depends on the gender of the actors. Sometimes the animation gets overriden. Do you use DD? It often overrides the animation, because of a prohibited tag.

edit: i have yet to find a way to force sexlab to play a specific animation. I will look into it

Guest caleb

Isn't working for my either. Bladder pressure won't increase at all and the menu isn't showing up. I can craft toilet paper however. I would post logs but you have a lot of them already.

I do not have the optional mods installed.

Oh and thanks a lot for being involved with this mod and the people having issues with it! Props to you man, thank you.

Guest caleb

I just saw the menufix that was posted. Anyone who has issues should download that, once I picked that up the mod started working right away. I haven't tested the raunchier features, but NPC tracking, toilet placement, and the needs stuff work at least.

Didn't fix it for me. Do you have the optional mods installed?

I don't want sound negative, but, mogwaimon, my friend, for most of the mod's users, all versions after 1.4 doesn't work, regardless the MCM patch and having installed hard core and optional requirements. You and few other are lucky ones ;):)

Still. I'm not giving up from this mod, although being tired of trying to make it work. Spent 3 days, doing various things to make it work, but unsuccessfully. I took a little break from trying, but after I feel up my batteries will continue unless the problem is being solved in the meantime. :)

I installed 1.7 version with menu patch on the new game. Menu showed up after some time and again ... NO hotkeys working and NO spells received. Here is my log file.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

That was my post from yesterday. I have had 1.7 version installed without the patch too, mod didn't work although MCM menu did. :)

Tested v1.7, blank  menu with the menu patch, but it was showing fine without the patch.

I noticed the peeing animation used is standing, can you add an option for squatting? There is an animation for it in ZAP as PN uses it.

Tested v1.7, blank  menu with the menu patch, but it was showing fine without the patch.

I noticed the peeing animation used is standing, can you add an option for squatting? There is an animation for it in ZAP as PN uses it.

There are several animations that are used randomly. So far I saw the same animations that were used in Private Needs.

There are several animations that are used randomly. So far I saw the same animations that were used in Private Needs.

Thanks for the info.

It might be an idea to have some settings added to handle that so the animations can be selected as it looks pretty odd having a woman using a male peeing animation

Okay.. So I  notice in one of the screen shots that Slavetats isn't installed according to the MCM, however, you list it as a requirement for dirt textures or something. Do I absolutely need it to run the this mod?

EDIT: Also, the MCM shows up.. but I can't get any darn animations to play out. or find any toilets.

I just downloaded v1.7, and I can't seem to get it to work at all. I've tried both on a character on which 1.4 was working before and on a newly created character, and it doesn't work at all on either. The MCM menu seems to load fine, but bladder pressure never builds and the action key does nothing. On the new character it doesn't seem to detect SlaveTats either (shows version 0), but on the upgraded character it shows 1.

The spells don't seem to do anything at all, but then again they never did in 1.4 either as far as I could tell.

Without the "menu fix", the only text that shows up when loading the existing character is "PAF: Starting...". With the menu fix, it also shows "Applying Menu Fix" or something like that, but nothing else is different.

Here is a bit of information that may make finding the problem go a little quicker.

versions 1.4-1.7 originally never worked properly. then on a whim I loaded up devious devices assets and its integration and the dd belt addon you had for P&F. combined with the menufix it worked out of the box with nothing else needing to be done. Could you have made devious devices a hard dependency without realizing it?

When I open the menu and select "Pee", my character also poops in the end.  It's probably not intended since there's also a "Poop" option in the menu.

It is intended that way. I should rename the option to make it more clear. Thinking about a "pee only" option.