Well...this mod worked for me only if I have installed devious devices. Its really not a problem for me. 

Another thing: can you make this mod compatible with the Wyrmstooth´s and CACO´s manure feature?

Don't know these mods but I will look into it!

Here is a bit of information that may make finding the problem go a little quicker.

versions 1.4-1.7 originally never worked properly. then on a whim I loaded up devious devices assets and its integration and the dd belt addon you had for P&F. combined with the menufix it worked out of the box with nothing else needing to be done. Could you have made devious devices a hard dependency without realizing it?

yeah... I thought i tested everything without devious devices, but i missed removing some of its script files. They were essential to run the mod correctly. Since PAF 1.8, all DD functionality has been moved to an optional addon and it should run without it.

Okay.. So I  notice in one of the screen shots that Slavetats isn't installed according to the MCM, however, you list it as a requirement for dirt textures or something. Do I absolutely need it to run the this mod?

EDIT: Also, the MCM shows up.. but I can't get any darn animations to play out. or find any toilets.

It is a hard requirement. Mostly because i didn't test it without it. It could be possible, that it would run correctly.

I´m using this without slavetats and its been working so far... ( tho I have some of the content disabled )

some other questions...

Is it possible to implement different time settings for PC and the 5 NPCs ?

Also, is it possible to "lock" the time setting ? ( to explain... I use a multiple follower mod and like to set the followers as some of the NPCs for this mod. But I also like to spread the npc needs so they wont all go at the same time, I usually activate one, wait an hour then activate the next and so on. But as soon as I fasttravel they all hold it in and "release on arrival" and after that they are all on the same timetable again. So what I am after is some kind of lock on their times, if it is even possible.

And last, the kinky option, there is PC->NPC and NPC->PC, but would it be possible to implement so that tracked NPC use same NPC as PC ?

Nice quick update!

In 1.8 the basic functionality is working again, although the "PAF Add Needs Actor" spell still does not seem to do anything. (it never did in the previous working 1.4 either)

Any chance of "Pee on dick" or "pee while getting fucked" (female peeing while fucked by male) actions being added?

(or, if you are playing a male protagonist, the reverse - having female followers pee on your dick or pee while you fuck them)

Great mod so far. Traded this for a PND.  A few suggestions if you're up to it.

- Could you add or make other poop animations a selectable choice in the MCM? That bending poop animations is really nice.. buuuuut :/

- Do you think you can include an exclusive strip menu with this mod? Using the sexlab strip menu, my PC becomes perhaps a bit too nude just to pee. The limited stripping option doesn't work well with Armors that have multiple pieces such as "Deserter X's" or "Nisetanaka's" armors since the "curaiss" of these armors only cover the chest.

- Lastly, There is a mod here on LL called "T-buckets", an add-on for Private Needs, but you already knew that. I would love you forever if you could add those bucket and toilet meshes to your mod. Pooping indoors in Skyrim would be cause for celebration :D

hey, quick question. For some reason, the scaling feature seems to not be working for me. I have it enabled and have both racemenu and NIO installed. Any reason you can think of or something I might have overlooked? Also, are there any animations that go along with bathing or a command I need to use to do it? I can't seem to figure it out. All in all though it is an incredibly well designed mod and I love it! I appreciate the effort

hey, quick question. For some reason, the scaling feature seems to not be working for me. I have it enabled and have both racemenu and NIO installed. Any reason you can think of or something I might have overlooked? Also, are there any animations that go along with bathing or a command I need to use to do it? I can't seem to figure it out. All in all though it is an incredibly well designed mod and I love it! I appreciate the effort

Sadly, it is currently broken in 1.8. Will be fixed in the next version.

Sorry for the double post, but I also just noticed that the bathing add on isn't showing up in my plugins list for some reason. If it is still needed in 1.8 is there anything special I need to do with it?

There is currently no .esp. The addon simply resets the dirt state in PAF, if you use the bathing function of BIS. Currently it just alters a script in BIS. I plan to integrate it further.

Maybe you can incorporate the poop into sex animations for a scat experience?

On the way!

I´m using this without slavetats and its been working so far... ( tho I have some of the content disabled )

some other questions...

Is it possible to implement different time settings for PC and the 5 NPCs ?

Also, is it possible to "lock" the time setting ? ( to explain... I use a multiple follower mod and like to set the followers as some of the NPCs for this mod. But I also like to spread the npc needs so they wont all go at the same time, I usually activate one, wait an hour then activate the next and so on. But as soon as I fasttravel they all hold it in and "release on arrival" and after that they are all on the same timetable again. So what I am after is some kind of lock on their times, if it is even possible.

And last, the kinky option, there is PC->NPC and NPC->PC, but would it be possible to implement so that tracked NPC use same NPC as PC ?

I could try to substract the time used while fast traveling. Will look into it. I plan to implement some NPC on NPC action in one of the next versions. After some bugfixes, i will definitely work on the kinky stuff.

It's like private needs that actually gets updated! Great work!

Now if i could make a request, if you could implement a feature similar to this mod, https://omorashi.org/topic/16454-my-skyrim-mod/ which adds poo decals and plays a sound when hit, a very simple mod that triggers way too many times IMO. i'd be cool to a see a feature implemented in this

Just contacted the author. Will probably integrate some of the decals. Cool mod.

This mod already superseded the Private Needs, Private Needs Discreet, NPC Private Needs and Puppet Master Swallow. Great job. Only missing feature is the iNeed and Realistic Needs and Diseases support... But it doesn't really bother me much...

Five stars.

Is there any way that you could apply poop stain textures onto characters, npc's, and objects after a turd comes in contact with it?

There are blood stain textures applied to characters after attacking them with a weapon, you could turn those textures brown and have them applied to characters after coming into contact with excrement?

So, it seems the belly scaling portion of the mod still doesn't work for me. is it incompatible with nude character models? I have the CBBE mod for my character's body.  Or is it possible that the DD mod is required for this part to work?  These are the only reasons I can think of why this wouldn't work for me.  I know I installed the update correctly because the npc goes to find the bathrooms now.  

update, DD doesn't fix it

It should work again. But I use UNP/UUNP and never tested it with CBBE. Do you have a compatible skeleton installed or any other mods that affect scaling? You could check this mod and see, if the values for scaling are set correctly:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2983-nio-diagnostic-2016-07-10/

The PAF transform node is named Belly (not NPC Belly). It should show all mods that transform your belly.

I heard scaling values have to be set to a higher value with CBBE bodies to have a visual effect. Have you tried to increase the scaling factor? Scaling is deactivated by default, maybe the option is deselected because the the mod has been reset? Only the bowels state influences scaling in this mod. Have you deactivated that feature?

DD should not have any effect on scaling. You need NiOverride or Racemenu for it to work.

Is there any way that you could apply poop stain textures onto characters, npc's, and objects after a turd comes in contact with it?

There are blood stain textures applied to characters after attacking them with a weapon, you could turn those textures brown and have them applied to characters after coming into contact with excrement?

Good idea. I wanted to avoid attaching any scripts to the poop. But maybe there is another way to do it. Will try to make it work. Currently working on puddles, more animations and improving the poop generally.

update, DD doesn't fix it

It should work again. But I use UNP/UUNP and never tested it with CBBE. Do you have a compatible skeleton installed or any other mods that affect scaling? You could check this mod and see, if the values for scaling are set correctly:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2983-nio-diagnostic-2016-07-10/

The PAF transform node is named Belly (not NPC Belly). It should show all mods that transform your belly.

I heard scaling values have to be set to a higher value with CBBE bodies to have a visual effect. Have you tried to increase the scaling factor? Scaling is deactivated by default, maybe the option is deselected because the the mod has been reset? Only the bowels state influences scaling in this mod. Have you deactivated that feature?

DD should not have any effect on scaling. You need NiOverride or Racemenu for it to work.

I'm starting to think it's cbbe that's the problem. Other scaling effects in race menu aren't working either for the body. Again, appreciate the help! Keep up the great work

I'm starting to think it's cbbe that's the problem. Other scaling effects in race menu aren't working either for the body. Again, appreciate the help! Keep up the great work

I sometimes struggle to get it to work too. I would recommend this mod: (it has UNP/UUNP and CBBE support)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

it is pretty easy to install if you have a mod manager and includes everything one could want. Just be sure to install the required skeleton:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

And bodyslide 2:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D49015&pUp=1

A few request and suggestion. Please remove the moaning sound. Add mcm option to disable lesser power. And add the new type of indoor toilet. And add toggable mcm option to choose specific animation for pee and poop. And please seperate pee and poop for instance when you press Pee and Fart key; character just pee and when poop key is pressed ; both peeing and pooping occur.And is it possible to apply animation for using toilet paper ? Would you please consider these ?