That is strange it should update a bit after loading the game. Are you using the newest version of SKSE?

I'm assuming. I got SKSE off of Steam so if it was updated I should have downloaded it automatically.

I also tried the k shortcut and got nothing. Even went and started a new save and, while it said 'PAF starting ...' during the opening, I can't bring up any of the menus or do the actions once I get my hands unbound.

I downloaded 2.7 FOMOD version if that means anything. It's not the sole mod I'm using, but the next biggest would probably be SexLab Aroused and Release. I'm also using a custom race, but it's just an exact copy of the Orc race with some stat changes. I've got to be missing something somewhere.

You can get SKSE from Steam?? I dunno man, I'd just go to silverlock....

I also interested in the same "issues" as the user Tankiski

Great mod so far. Traded this for a PND.  A few suggestions if you're up to it.

- Could you add or make other poop animations a selectable choice in the MCM? That bending poop animations is really nice.. buuuuut :/

- Do you think you can include an exclusive strip menu with this mod? Using the sexlab strip menu, my PC becomes perhaps a bit too nude just to pee. The limited stripping option doesn't work well with Armors that have multiple pieces such as "Deserter X's" or "Nisetanaka's" armors since the "curaiss" of these armors only cover the chest.

- Lastly, There is a mod here on LL called "T-buckets", an add-on for Private Needs, but you already knew that. I would love you forever if you could add those bucket and toilet meshes to your mod. Pooping indoors in Skyrim would be cause for celebration :D

And I have two more questions

1) Could you add the same animation to animals, such as horses
2) Could you add realistic animations highlight poop straight from the anus

and I am having two problems

1) probably something I'm doing wrong but how to install toilets for npc. I kind of click on "install toilets for the npc" button but do not appear "
2) the protagonist somehow not completely undresses. he still shorts and he b does he pee and poop

I was wondering if there is a way to increase/decrease pee/poop animation duration? Is there any way to edit that?

Thanks in advance.

Currently I don't believe he has set up a way to edit this.

However if it REALLY bugs you, it can be "easily" changed by editing the "PAF_MainQuestScript".

This can be done either through the construction kit and editing scripts, or better yet through the program 'Skyrim Script Compiler Pro' (that's what I use because it complies and edit scripts without having to load up the creation kit and lets you know if there are errors or whatnot.)

In that script, you have to look for for section where "Game.DisablePlayerControls" command is used (hit ctrl f and type that in without quotes!)

There will be several sections where the Game.DisablePlayerControls() command is used and you'll see the command Wait() somewhere near with a certain number between the parenthesis.

For example an expert may look like:

Game.DisablePlayerControls(true, true, false, false, true, true, false)

Form[] equipment = StripActor(PlayerRef)

Wait(3)

PlayPeeIdleStart(BLAHBLAHBLAH not important for this explanation)

Wait(5)

int result = dosomething()

Wait(5)

etc.

I didn't copy the script exactly because I don't if trognog would want me posting parts of it up here but that doesn't matter. Basically, in sections like this, the "Wait(3), Wait(5), etc are telling the game how long for you to wait while that animation is playing.

Any section that has a "Wait()" command after a "Game.DisablePlayerControls()"  command (FOR THIS PARTICULAR SCRIPT) is most likely telling the game how long to animate for that section.

So basically you'll have to look under the section and see what it's referencing, then change the number in the "Wait()" command to a smaller number, which will effectively decrease the animation time for that particular action it's referencing.

I believe that's currently the only way to do it, and it will require you to open and save scripts. 

It's pretty simple to do BUT you have to be careful not to mess with other stuff in the script (AND MAKE A BACKUP OF THE SCRIPTS) before messing around.

It may be more hassle than you're want to mess with now, but if you're comfortable with opening the script and changing some numbers AND it really bugs you on how long some of the animations are, then I figured I'd give some insight on how to actually change it!

I was wondering if there is a way to increase/decrease pee/poop animation duration? Is there any way to edit that?

Thanks in advance.

However if it REALLY bugs you, it can be "easily" changed by editing the "PAF_MainQuestScript".

This can be done either through the construction kit and editing scripts, or better yet through the program 'Skyrim Script Compiler Pro' (that's what I use because it complies and edit scripts without having to load up the creation kit and lets you know if there are errors or whatnot.)

In that script, you have to look for for section where "Game.DisablePlayerControls" command is used (hit ctrl f and type that in without quotes!)

There will be several sections where the Game.DisablePlayerControls() command is used and you'll see the command Wait() somewhere near with a certain number between the parenthesis.

Wait(3)

Wait(5)

Wait(5)

etc.

I didn't copy the script exactly because I don't if trognog would want me posting parts of it up here but that doesn't matter. Basically, in sections like this, the "Wait(3), Wait(5), etc are telling the game how long for you to wait while that animation is playing.

Any section that has a "Wait()" command after a "Game.DisablePlayerControls()"  command (FOR THIS PARTICULAR SCRIPT) is most likely telling the game how long to animate for that section.

So basically you'll have to look under the section and see what it's referencing, then change the number in the "Wait()" command to a smaller number, which will effectively decrease the animation time for that particular action it's referencing.

I believe that's currently the only way to do it, and it will require you to open and save scripts. 

It's pretty simple to do BUT you have to be careful not to mess with other stuff in the script (AND MAKE A BACKUP OF THE SCRIPTS) before messing around.

It may be more hassle than you're want to mess with now, but if you're comfortable with opening the script and changing some numbers AND it really bugs you on how long some of the animations are, then I figured I'd give some insight on how to actually change it!

Thanks for the insightful post, yes i am wary of messing with scripts, but ill back it up and play around with it and report back if i have any questions.

Thanks in advance.

Wait(3)

Wait(5)

Wait(5)

etc.

Thanks for the insightful post, yes i am wary of messing with scripts, but ill back it up and play around with it and report back if i have any questions.

If you would like and have trouble, you could tell me which animations you want to be shortened and I can try and edit the script if you don't get it working. I can't guarantee 100% I'll shorten the animations perfectly, but I think I can, it shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks in advance.

Wait(3)

Wait(5)

Wait(5)

etc.

If you would like and have trouble, you could tell me which animations you want to be shortened and I can try and edit the script if you don't get it working. I can't guarantee 100% I'll shorten the animations perfectly, but I think I can, it shouldn't be too hard.

I actually wanted all animations to last longer (about 3 times longer would do fine) they end pretty swiftly and i have quite an interval between them so it would add a better level of immersion, if you could help id really appreciate it.

I actually wanted all animations to last longer (about 3 times longer would do fine) they end pretty swiftly and i have quite an interval between them so it would add a better level of immersion, if you could help id really appreciate it.

Well I quickly went in and changed some values. I may have missed some animations so let me know if something isn't as long as you want.

Also, let me know if you want things longer that are changed as well. I didn't triple the vales I was thinking you wanted them doubled when I changed them but I can go back.

The PAF_MainQuestScript.pex goes in your "Skyrim/Data/scripts" folder and the PAF_MainQuestScript.psc goes in your "Skyrim/Data/scripts/source" folder. These will directly replace what's in there.

Note that you should make a backup just in case before replacing them! I usually just rename the scripts to PAF_MainQuestScript_backup.pex and PAF_MainQuestScript_backup.psc or something and leave them in the same folder so you can change the names back easily if something isn't right.

Edit: Also, if there is an update to the mod, the values will change back (because the scripts will be overwritten with the update most likely) to their default times but it will be easy for me to go back and change them for you when an update rolls around.

PAF_MainQuestScript.pex

PAF_MainQuestScript.psc

Well I quickly went in and changed some values. I may have missed some animations so let me know if something isn't as long as you want.

Also, let me know if you want things longer that are changed as well. I didn't triple the vales I was thinking you wanted them doubled when I changed them but I can go back.

The PAF_MainQuestScript.pex goes in your "Skyrim/Data/scripts" folder and the PAF_MainQuestScript.psc goes in your "Skyrim/Data/scripts/source" folder. These will directly replace what's in there.

Note that you should make a backup just in case before replacing them! I usually just rename the scripts to PAF_MainQuestScript_backup.pex and PAF_MainQuestScript_backup.psc or something and leave them in the same folder so you can change the names back easily if something isn't right.

Edit: Also, if there is an update to the mod, the values will change back (because the scripts will be overwritten with the update most likely) to their default times but it will be easy for me to go back and change them for you when an update rolls around.

I was travelling and i just saw this, thanks so MUCH for fulfilling my request, ill try this out right away and revert, thanks again.

Hi, thanks for making this awesome mod, and thanks for keeping up with it!

I have a small request if it isn't too much trouble.  Is it possible to include an animation for peeing in the bottle where she doesn't fuck it?  In my game the bottle clips out of her body and ruins the illusion.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I seem to be having some problems with this mod.

Firstly, whenever I load my game I get a "RND not found" message, even though I didn't select the optional RND integration and have never had RND installed. I did select the DD integration so maybe that has something to do with it?

Secondly, when I tell my character to relieve herself i get a "You are not ready to do that" message. This seems to be an intermittent problem though, as it seems to show up when the character is outdoors/not inside a building, and occasionally when inside, though much less frequently.

Edit: After some testing, this seems to happen regardless of current bladder/bowel pressure. I get the same message with light pressure, high pressure and too-high pressure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really enjoy the mod, when it works...

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still working on this? I just came to report with scaling option when you poop in your diaper the scaling works but when it switches over to the dirty version the scaling scales back the the original.

Are you still working on this? I just came to report with scaling option when you poop in your diaper the scaling works but when it switches over to the dirty version the scaling scales back the the original.

Maybe there will be a shtinky xmas present idk

btw if u play argonian bois and u have bad dog hoodies it looks weird when they pee because they don't got dingdongs with that mod.  A mcm feature to switch gender anims would be cool.

For some reason now the guards will not progress past "wait...I know you!" line when i was caught peeing or pooping in public. So I can never pay fines even if caught stealing.

That doesn't come from this mod that is a re-occurring bug I find I can never really track where its coming from when it does happen.

This is great, I just wish I could use the plain Abri-foam diapers with this mod from Diaper Lovers for Skyrim. :3 That's more of a 'traditional' diaper, and is there more embarrassing to wear. This mod is more reliable when it comes to handling the bathroom problems~ It also doesn't require you to use spells to diaper and un-diaper yourself. @_@

Hi, thanks for making this awesome mod, and thanks for keeping up with it!

I have a small request if it isn't too much trouble.  Is it possible to include an animation for peeing in the bottle where she doesn't fuck it?  In my game the bottle clips out of her body and ruins the illusion.

Thanks for all your hard work!

no need to edit the mod.

edit the animobject to move back a little bit.

Hmm, seems im somehow encountering a bug.

I installed it with all required mods, the MCM is showing, im even able to build toilet paper, but the main stuff is not working, keys do nothing, nothing happens at all...

Sounds like the scripts aren't firing. Make sure you copied all the files.

Here, I've updated the animobjects.

I've done 2 versions.

-2 and -3

-2 being about right for my PC and  -3 being a little bit further back in case it still clips.

rename to just bottle.niff and drop into Meshes\clutter\PeeAndFart\

yes to overwrite

I've also rotated the bucket 90° so you sit better on the bucket.

drop into Meshes\clutter\PeeAndFart\

(-2)bottle.nif

(-3)bottle.nif

bucket.nif