First of all, thanks for this amazing mod. I have some questions though:

1. Is it possible to limit pooping/peeing to the NPCs only? I do not want the player to poop or pee.

2. I have set the option to use the player as toilet on the mod menu. Though, I cannot get any of the NPCs to use the player. I have selected one of the NPCs by using PAF ADD Needs Actor. Then, I have passed the time until it started pooping and the player was standing there. I also tried pee and waited no action. Then, I put the x on the NPC until its name appeared and selected Make and Toilet and Poop in mouth. That resulted in the player pooping on the NPC. How do I get the NPC to pee or poop and use the player as a toilet?

3. Is there an option to have the NPC pee and poop sitting down on its feet and not standing up?

Thank you.

Thank you so much for making and sharing this mod with us trognog!

I wanted to ask how the fix for "Going to Bed" mod is going? :) I really love both mods and I can't play without them.

wondering as well i think he has plans to fix I believe he has just been busy or perhaps unmotivated atm I know ive been there before.

Which is the stable version ATM?

Now it should be 2.3. I hope all serious bugs are fixed.

I wanted to ask how the fix for "Going to Bed" mod is going? :) I really love both mods and I can't play without them.

wondering as well i think he has plans to fix I believe he has just been busy or perhaps unmotivated atm I know ive been there before.

Sorry for the long wait. Had to reinstall my OS because i got a new HDD and didn't come around to installing Skyrim with all the dependencies I needed for modding.

I don't know if it is fixed in the current version but chances are high. Didn't test it specifically with this mod but there were problems if something wanted to move the PC.

First of all, thanks for this amazing mod. I have some questions though:

1. Is it possible to limit pooping/peeing to the NPCs only? I do not want the player to poop or pee.

2. I have set the option to use the player as toilet on the mod menu. Though, I cannot get any of the NPCs to use the player. I have selected one of the NPCs by using PAF ADD Needs Actor. Then, I have passed the time until it started pooping and the player was standing there. I also tried pee and waited no action. Then, I put the x on the NPC until its name appeared and selected Make and Toilet and Poop in mouth. That resulted in the player pooping on the NPC. How do I get the NPC to pee or poop and use the player as a toilet?

3. Is there an option to have the NPC pee and poop sitting down on its feet and not standing up?

Thank you.

Currently it is not possible. Will think about an option to deactivate it specifically for the PC.

I Think it will better to add Enable Pressure animation Duration, because devious Butt plug will act to offten,

also add auto disable when yoke or armbinder and Enable or Disable option NPC support too...

Sorry my English, Thanks for your Great mods... :)

I know that the message and pressure animations are displayed to often. I will update the DD support in one of the future versions. Some thing still need to be restricted if wearing armbinder and other things.

I'd love to see this turned into a scat sex mod.

There are certainly more kinky features to come...

Lovely mod ;)  I have a suggestion 

You should split the MCM animation choices for peeing and pooping from each other. For example allow the user to choose animations for peeing different than pooping.

also the bent back and holding ankles pooping is not convenient if you want to keep your self clean while pooping :D I think it should be like squatting or something 

Maybe make the pee and fart to happen in two phases first the peeing (using selected peeing animation) then pooping (using different animation selected for pooping)

Yes, I want to overhaul the pooping system so that other animation can be selected.

a very good mod. But i have a request.

How about adding a debuff according to the dirt state ?

Like a sneak debuff or speech debuff ?

I will put in on the list of features to add.

I want to report a small but annoying bug that conflict with another major mod.

For some reason Pee & Fart mod cause the game to quit to desktop if you use crafting system provided by a major mod by Chesko - Camping  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64798/?

The game does not crash on every item though, most crashed items is Fur Plate & Iron Arrows. Some other items makes the 

game to crash too , but is not very often like Fur Plate & Iron Arrows. 

When I disable Pee & Fart, Skyrim does not crash. I really feel bad about this. Both mods are very important for me. Also sometimes when you try to craft diapers the game crash to desktop too. Not sure why this happens, this is my only two mods that add new crafting to the game. My game is not heavily modded at all. 

I hope this will be fixed in the next release. Thanks in advance. 

I also have this problem.

I use Frostfall/Camping too and have not encountered this bug. Will check this, didn't test the crafting menu too often.

I noticed Private Needs was outputting some serious errors to my Papyrus log, and even causing me to CTD or preventing me from loading saves altogether.. so I ended up completely removing it in favor of trying out PAF.

I think I found a bug with PAF, but I can't be certain it's totally PAF's fault and not a compatibility issue.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I would maybe rate the problem somewhere around a 7 or 8 since it totally prevents a player from starting a new game--there are ways around that though since most people who heavily mod their Skyrim use an alternate start mod.  I don't though, I guess it's time for me to look into one now lol..

Maybe somebody else who uses PAF can confirm whether it's an issue with PAF directly or a compatibility issue with another mod.. I'll do my best to try to explain what happens.. :)

When starting a new game with the vanilla beginning, after character creation, but before you kneel down to place your head on the chopping block, the game freezes.  The dragon never appears.  The last verbal dialog you hear is the guard telling you to step forward to place your head on the block.  Then a system lock occurs.  Uninstalling PAF immediately solved this issue for me.  Figured I should report it though since it seems kinda serious imho.

I haven't found any other problems with it though, and thank you trognog for this mod.  I hope you continue to work on it, as all the other mods for this purpose seem to either be severely outdated or their authors have abandoned them.  If there's anything I can do to help with this problem let me know (such as providing a Papyrus log, load orders, list of other mods, etc..). :)

I noticed Private Needs was outputting some serious errors to my Papyrus log, and even causing me to CTD or preventing me from loading saves altogether.. so I ended up completely removing it in favor of trying out PAF.

I think I found a bug with PAF, but I can't be certain it's totally PAF's fault and not a compatibility issue.  On a scale of 1 to 10, I would maybe rate the problem somewhere around a 7 or 8 since it totally prevents a player from starting a new game--there are ways around that though since most people who heavily mod their Skyrim use an alternate start mod.  I don't though, I guess it's time for me to look into one now lol..

Maybe somebody else who uses PAF can confirm whether it's an issue with PAF directly or a compatibility issue with another mod.. I'll do my best to try to explain what happens.. :)

When starting a new game with the vanilla beginning, after character creation, but before you kneel down to place your head on the chopping block, the game freezes.  The dragon never appears.  The last verbal dialog you hear is the guard telling you to step forward to place your head on the block.  Then a system lock occurs.  Uninstalling PAF immediately solved this issue for me.  Figured I should report it though since it seems kinda serious imho.

I haven't found any other problems with it though, and thank you trognog for this mod.  I hope you continue to work on it, as all the other mods for this purpose seem to either be severely outdated or their authors have abandoned them.  If there's anything I can do to help with this problem let me know (such as providing a Papyrus log, load orders, list of other mods, etc..). :)

are you crazy? why are you playing vanilla start XD

Honestly whenever I add a new mod to Skyrim I always play through the vanilla start to make sure whatever I added to my game isn't going to severely mess up any heavily scripted sequences in the game.  I've so far found that to be a great rule of thumb to ensure I don't run into problems later on down the line.  It's an awful time waster though lol..

Honestly whenever I add a new mod to Skyrim I always play through the vanilla start to make sure whatever I added to my game isn't going to severely mess up any heavily scripted sequences in the game.  I've so far found that to be a great rule of thumb to ensure I don't run into problems later on down the line.  It's an awful time waster though lol..

there really is no more sequences quite like the first one if you wanna test things change your speed to 350 and run through skkkyrim.

Just testet the latest version with an older savegame. The "not moving" bug will persist, if you just update the mod. Perhaps a clean save might help, didn't test that. Otherwise the issue will be fixed in the next update, which will come sooner than the least.

edit: issue should be fixed in 2.4

Just testet the latest version with an older savegame. The "not moving" bug will persist, if you just update the mod. Perhaps a clean save might help, didn't test that. Otherwise the issue will be fixed in the next update, which will come sooner than the least.

edit: issue should be fixed in 2.4

Thank you :D

I seem to be having an issue after updating from 2.2 to 2.4.

It now CTDs as soon as my character attempts to poop. Doesn't matter where.

Any idea why?

try re downloading making sure you have all requirements cuz this doesn't happen to me and i have the latest version

I seem to be having an issue after updating from 2.2 to 2.4.

It now CTDs as soon as my character attempts to poop. Doesn't matter where.

Any idea why?

No idea really. There is a texture applied by slavetats and some sounds are played at that point. Do you have issues if slavetats applies any texture on your character? You could check that manually via its MCM. There weren't any changes made in the last 2 updates for pooping.

What version of slavetats are you using? It is always displayed as 100 in the PAF menu, but there are different versions. I tested with the currently most recent 1.2.3 version. There are some patchnotes for the 1.2.2 version that it could cause problems with some mods. I don't know if PAF would be affected by this.

Additionally you could check if the sound files are correctly installed (Data/Sound/fx/PeeAndFart/"3 files") although i doubt that it would cause a CTD if they were missing.

I seem to have fixed my problem, somehow. I re-ran FNIS, remade both my Merged and Bashed Patch, and resetted the mod in-game in its MCM menu. It's working normally now. Additionally, it seems to have fixed that issue where the poop/pee rate was MUCH faster than what I set. Every two in-game hours or so my character would have to urgently pee and poop even after setting both rates to 1.

Anyway, it's fixed.

I seem to have fixed my problem, somehow. I re-ran FNIS, remade both my Merged and Bashed Patch, and resetted the mod in-game in its MCM menu. It's working normally now. Additionally, it seems to have fixed that issue where the poop/pee rate was MUCH faster than what I set. Every two in-game hours or so my character would have to urgently pee and poop even after setting both rates to 1.

Anyway, it's fixed.

Glad to hear it, but...

...don't set the "rates" it to 1! :D

It is the time in hours (game time) it takes for your bladder/bowel state to increase to the next stage (there are 4). So a higher value increases the time between needing a toilet. I admit that it is not very intuitive. If you set it to 10 for example, your character only needs to pee every 40 ingame hours.

Just updated to version 2.5 and I have two issues: The "more options" button in the menu closes the menu, while the "cancel" button opens the menu with more options.

Also, I can't find any way to pee/poop in bottles, does that happen randomly, or am I missing something? The menu does not have any option for it.

Other than that, great to see this mod updated, nice work.

Just updated to version 2.5 and I have two issues: The "more options" button in the menu closes the menu, while the "cancel" button opens the menu with more options.

Also, I can't find any way to pee/poop in bottles, does that happen randomly, or am I missing something? The menu does not have any option for it.

Other than that, great to see this mod updated, nice work.

My fault. Did you download the loose files version? I didn't include the newest versions of some scripts because I am clumsy. I have reuploaded the archive with the correct versions.