Could you remove the ability for your character to wipe itself if it's in a yoke ?

there is an option to disable to cleaning animations

But I don't want to remove them. It's only natural you can't wipe yourself if you can't use your hands.

If i recall the anim wont play if you dont carry tp.

drop the tp then.

Could you remove the ability for your character to wipe itself if it's in a yoke ?

But I don't want to remove them. It's only natural you can't wipe yourself if you can't use your hands.

drop the tp then.

I understand you're trying to help by giving me ways to avoid wiping, but I feel like the yoke situation is something that should be taking into consideration by the mod, and should not need workarounds (plus, I can't access the inventory while bound).

One of the first features of this mod was to disable the defecation while wearing an anal plug, so I think the author wanted to take Devious Devices into account, where Private Needs wouldn't.

Hopefully the author will update PAF soon and include my suggestion.

drop the tp then.

I understand you're trying to help by giving me ways to avoid wiping, but I feel like the yoke situation is something that should be taking into consideration by the mod, and should not need workarounds (plus, I can't access the inventory while bound).

One of the first features of this mod was to disable the defecation while wearing an anal plug, so I think the author wanted to take Devious Devices into account, where Private Needs wouldn't.

While waiting for the author to update, I threw together a quick fix for myself.

PAF_DDQuestScript.7z

drop the tp then.

While waiting for the author to update, I threw together a quick fix for myself.

Outstanding Sir.

Any easy way to change the animations used for the kinks? I find that most of the animations selected to drink from a male are rather low quality.

In addition, I have a suggestion for any plans to further expand on the mod. You should add dialogue options to initiate kinks. That would be a lot more fun than using the menu.

This has great potential, but I found a few issues.

1. If you switch to free-cam mode (tfc) while filling a bottle, your character will stay locked in place after the animation ends and you have to reload. This does not happen with other animations.

2. The pools of pee on the ground are completely opaque and look more like oil stains than pee. Probably not a bug per se, but definitely would be a huge improvement if they could be transparent. As they are now, it'd almost be better without.

Also, is there any plans to implement pissing while having sex? (male on female coitus, not lesbian or piss-drinking)

Really like this mod over the others I've tried :) Runs pretty smooth too, great job!

A quick question (maybe bug on my part idk) about the diaper part, playing as a male character and they seem to work for the most part but doesn't update to a dirty state after using it for a while, the text for it in the menu does but visually its identical to the clean one. 

Does anyone know if poo is scripted to disappear after a certain amount of time has passed? Or does it just stay there forever unless you pick it up?

does not disappear.

Do you think there could be any risk of save bloat if more and more keeps getting added to the game world over time?

Say, does anyone know how to fix the "You are not ready to do that" bug? I am trying to get an NPC to drink my pee, but even though I have a completely full bladder, every time I try to do it, I just get the message "You're not ready to do that"! I have set the NPC as an actor, which I understand is required.

EDIT: I got another issue as well: Namely, that NPCs seem to refuse to relieve themselves near me... I set various NPCs as Actors in order to track their bladder and bowel levels, and noticed that if I stayed in the same room as them, they would never pee ever... The potion shop vendor lady in Whiterun managed to get to level 6 in both bladder and bowel, and still nothing! While during that same time I spent with her, two other ladies (Lydia and the jarls dark elf chick who I can't remember the name of) peed and pooped multiple times... And now that I gave up and went adventuring, I see constant messages that these girls have relieved themselves somehow.

Could I at least get to know where they are doing it?

Also, suggestion for future updates; could you please let us have an ability that lets us force an NPC to pee/poop? (or if that already exists, how do I do that?)

Hi! I have tried this with deviously cursed loot and I would like to ask for a simple feature. :)

The problem is, in my case I was in an armbinder and had to pee. The animation started and ignored my current "situation ". I don't want to turn off the pee/poop animations completely. Can you implement that they are not playing when certain devices are equipped?

Oh and there seems to be a bug: I reset this mod in the MCM (trying to let it register DDi, failed) and then it behaved like the default setup but my old settings were still visible. I got jailed for peeing in public thought that was deactivated.

Hi! I have tried this with deviously cursed loot and I would like to ask for a simple feature. smile.png

The problem is, in my case I was in an armbinder and had to pee. The animation started and ignored my current "situation ". I don't want to turn off the pee/poop animations completely. Can you implement that they are not playing when certain devices are equipped?

Did you install the dd addon that comes with the installer?

You may also want to grab the file I posted in an earlier post on this page to make it react to yokes as well.

Hi! I have tried this with deviously cursed loot and I would like to ask for a simple feature. smile.png

You may also want to grab the file I posted in an earlier post on this page to make it react to yokes as well.

Can you specify how to install? must be copy-pasted or NMM is enough? thanks :)

Can you specify how to install? must be copy-pasted or NMM is enough? thanks smile.png

The dd addon should be one of the options you get when using the fomod installer (I think nmm supports that). And the one I posted just needs to be extracted into the scripts folder aftrer.

• 2 weeks later...

This has great potential, but I found a few issues.

1. If you switch to free-cam mode (tfc) while filling a bottle, your character will stay locked in place after the animation ends and you have to reload. This does not happen with other animations.

[...]

I've noticed this same thing while using the outhouse/toilet house as well. If you sit down in a toilet house and then go to free cam mode, the player character will become stuck in place without any options for movement once they've finished, just as you said. If this could be fixed, that would be wonderful. If not, it's simple enough to avoid using the tfc feature while going potty.

I seem to be having some problems with this mod.

Firstly, whenever I load my game I get a "RND not found" message, even though I didn't select the optional RND integration and have never had RND installed. I did select the DD integration so maybe that has something to do with it?

[...]

I do not use RND, I did not choose the RND patch in the installer, and I also get this same error message on every game load. I do not have DD installed, nor the patch for that, either, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I'm not sure why PAF is checking for RND when no parts of it are installed. Hopefully a fix will come with the next update.

One small curiosiy I noticed:

When only activating the "Crime detection" option, but not the "Guards force diapers" option, they still put diapers on the player character. Maybe a bug?

Yes, that is currently a bug. The option "Guards force diapers" is always active if you activate the crime option. Will be fixed in the next version. I am currently fixing the last bugs I found and it should be released any day now.

Apologies, I'm not trying to be an impatient d-bag or anything. I was just curious about how soon we can expect the new update. I noticed the last update (2.7) was in October of last year, and this post is from November, so I'm assuming you're still working on a 2.8 version with a fix for this issue. I'd really love to use the crime/fine feature, but don't care for the forced diapers. Overall, I love the "real life" sort of immersion this mod adds, and it's the best mod of this particular variety that I've tried. I'm really looking forward to 2.8!

Apologies, I'm not trying to be an impatient d-bag or anything. I was just curious about how soon we can expect the new update. I noticed the last update (2.7) was in October of last year, and this post is from November, so I'm assuming you're still working on a 2.8 version with a fix for this issue. I'd really love to use the crime/fine feature, but don't care for the forced diapers. Overall, I love the "real life" sort of immersion this mod adds, and it's the best mod of this particular variety that I've tried. I'm really looking forward to 2.8!

While I'm not the author if this mod, I'll fix this for myself because I also would like that option to work properly. I think I found the right place to add it to the code. However I won't have time to test for another few hours, but I'll edit and attach it to this post after checking if works.

EDIT: seems to work, but only quickly tested.

PAF_DiaperSettingFix.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to say first. I love the mod its the best toiletry needs mods I've used. I have some issues/suggestions.

When riding a horse if I have pressure animations enabled if the animation plays while mounting horse I'll turn into the horse until trying to dismount then I'm frozen in place or if the animation plays while riding horse I'll become stuck in place also Sofia (Havent tested with other followers yet) will "relieve" herself on her horse (very hilarious) but it makes her and her horse invisible. Summoning her fixes it. My suggestion is to stop animations from being able to play (for pressure or npc needs) while riding a horse.

This is only a minor thing as I can just turn off pressure animations and summon Sofia after she has finished. Just thought I'd make you aware of it.

Another suggestion is shortening the animations for relieving yourself it takes a little long but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for making an awesome mod :D