For those of you with more conventional tastes

I am not a big fan of Hentai,UHK,DMRA or extreme fetish mods and so I thought it would be helpful to other like minded gamers to bring to attention the work of a talented artist of Oblivion retextures and mods. The Artist is Colorwheel and most of her work can easily be found at the TESNexus. The works tastfully turns Oblivion females into serious sexpots, slightly on the slutty side but not overly revealing. Perfect for those whos appetites are for the female allure and form. Best of all, it is usually glitch free.

If this sounds like something of interest to you and you havent yet discovered Colorwheel's work here is the URL to her profile where you can find her files: Colorwheel's profile page

Although I refer to Colorwheel as "her", to be honest I don't know. Perhaps it just a vibe I get..

I have only one question. Why did you post this thread in section about a collection of mods that were clearly designed to CATER to fetishes rather than posting it in a section that is designated for general mod discussion and or a section for NON-ADULT themed content?

Request thread be moved to relevant section

I love Colourwheel's work, most of it and have almost every one of her mods, just like I have most of Triratna's too. I can appreciate good work, and all the hard work that goes into producing a good mod.

The only thing I didn't like about some of Colourwheels mods was her use of the idle animations seductiveidlea.kf and seductiveidleb.kf, as it get's applied to all NPCs AND your PC, and tends to run uncontrollably. Finally found a way to fix it; delete those idle anims from the mod via CS and removing them from the idle anims folder. (I don't use Wrye, only boss and OMM so those using Wrye may not have this issue).

If you read through some of her in-game books it becomes fairly obvious she's a girl. (One with an underwear fetish?...), which is fine by me as that is what gives her mods that 'special' appeal, IMO.

I'd love to see her mods some day BBB-fied. Only one I found and quite recently is for her sexy and extremely short dress outfit.

Thanks for moving my thread, I actually meant to post it in Oblivion general discussion Lol not the LPK.

@vareen - Hmm never notice the idles being applied to my PC, but then I play male PC's. I did have it happen once thanks to Umpa's sexywalks package but quickly repaired it. It was quite creepy to see my big macho PC gliding down the street like a runway model. The only time I have seen her .kf walks applied universaly is with her Oblivion overhaul and even then I have several companion npc's that it doesn't affect. I agree her outfits need BBB, even though I usually have it turned down to an almost imperceptable level just so I'm not completely distracted in fights lol. Then again the short skirts are often enough to send me off on a tangent, chasing some skirt up the road.

I "had" a bunch of Colourwheel's mods installed, and I LOVE her clothes and her attitude - but she does get a bit liberal with taking over vanilla resources. I love her clothing mods, but they all need to be put into a single esp.

And - I hope someone can correct me - I have no ColourWheels BBB (except for the DMRA conversions, ironically enough).

THIS is all I have left installed. Maybe it'll be updated with some of her more recent additions, but there is still a stunning amount of sexiness in that mod.

Archived