What mod from here alters lucia face in whiterun?

Zor2k13

I think it is a mod from here but not sure I can't find it yet but something has turned lucia's face white as a ghost. I don't have any kind of child mods or child clothes mods etc so this should not even be happening. I have falksaar installed and rochester with english patch so I'm gonna check both of those but why would a mod from here even bother altering child face unless it is a bug or mistake?

A load order would be nice. Also, this can happen, a mod may add quests that are related in some way with some of the kids. For example The Animal Mansion Plus adds a quest involving the dog in Riverwood and it edited the kid that owns the dog. So things like these can creep up in mods.

If you use mod organizer : on the right panel, "data" tab, navigate to:

....textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\HearthFires.esm  and look for 00003F5F.dds, hover the mouse over the file and it will tell you if you have a mod that alters lucia's face

....textures\actors\character\femalechild\ and do the same with the file upperbodyfemale.dds

Here is a screenshot of what i mean

Edit: Just in case, USKP / USLEEP should alter her face, if you dont have it may be you should

post-600223-0-63496100-1467233661_thumb.jpg

I have usleep but I don't have that dir textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\HearthFires.esm but I will have to check on that femalechild texture dir to see if it is there. I could also be a change that is missing textures or meshes and the esp settings are screwing it up. I don't use MO since it doesn't always play nice with usleep and confuses the shit out of me.

I have usleep but I don't have that dir textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\HearthFires.esm but I will have to check on that femalechild texture dir to see if it is there. I could also be a change that is missing textures or meshes and the esp settings are screwing it up. I don't use MO since it doesn't always play nice with usleep and confuses the shit out of me.

If you dont use MO you wont see the file / path structure because they are inside the BSA files.

This is one of the many many advantages of using MO.

And where the hell did you hear that about USLEEP not going well with MO? 

If you find MO confusing (wich is an entirely different problem) i'd invite you to watch gopher's MO tutorial videos. After watching them you will be an expert in MO :)

MO complaints are routinely filed in the comments section of the usleep patch page on nexus where arthmoor says "why do people use MO" and explains why it doesn't work right. Yeah I was thinking it is something in a bsa file so I'm gonna have to go digging through some bsas and repack them.

Guest endgameaddiction

Arthmoor has always been like that. The know it all. I'm alway right, you're wrong. blah blah. MO works fine with any mod that is installed correctly. He's just a D0 fangirl, nothing more.

MO complaints are routinely filed in the comments section of the usleep patch page on nexus where arthmoor says "why do people use MO" and explains why it doesn't work right. Yeah I was thinking it is something in a bsa file so I'm gonna have to go digging through some bsas and repack them.

This doesnt make sense

MO doesnt do anything to the mods or doesnt make them work "different". All it does, in comparision to NMM, is "lie" to Skyrim and tell it to add its "mods" folder to Skyrims data folder (a virtual data folder, per say), leaving the original game untouched.

I have just been into the USLEEP post tab and looked for Arthmoor's posts  in relation to mod organizer. I only read like 5 pages, but that was enough for me to realize that he actually never said nothing of the sort.

What he did say, repetedly, is that mod organizer is not a tool for beginners and most users fuck it up when using it, therefore he suggests people to install USLEEP manually or with NMM because its a "dummy proof" proccess.

This way he doesn't need to answer so many user post saying "i installed USLEEP but it doesnt work for me! WHY??? I use MO" 

Archived