Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

Rosette Companions Standalone Version - Four pack

attachment.php?aid=15454

#1: PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE ANYWHERE ELSE. This file was uploaded by me solely for the Lover's Lab community. Please respect this community and don't upload this file anywhere else. If someone else wants it' date=' they can sign up and register like the rest of us. Thank you.[/size']

These characters and assets do not belong to me. I simply put them together in the CK in a manner that allows it to be completely standalone from any other face/body replacers.

Credits: rosette for her interpretation of sanhoshin's character (which she named Misa), Vergil097 for Lusia, sanhoshin for starting this whole mess, Kerrigan for Esterina and Lyralei name suggestions and class suggestions, Apachii for the hair, MAK07 for CBBEv3M, and mayatola for putting this together in the CK. I do not know who all the other assets in the file belong to, sorry.

These companions will look like the screen regardless of what body/face replacers you have installed. The only difference will be if you are using a different ENB (I'm using RealLike ENB since my system is midrange at best).

Companion info:

Misa, Destruction Mage, found in Sleeping Giant Inn - Riverwood

Lusia, 2H Sword Warrior, found in Dragonsreach - Whiterun

Esterina, 1H Sword Warrior, found in The Bannered Mare - Whiterun

Lyralei, Ranger, found in The Drunken Huntsman - Whiterun

All are level 5 minimum, 80 max, and are potential spouses. I did not edit the hunter bow and iron arrows out of their inventory, so they should be compatible with UFO (at least from what I've read).

Also, this .esp is named differently from the first one I made, but the folder structure is still the same. Basically, this means it's compatible with the old one if you want to keep both of them. I do recommend removing the old one if you do plan to make a new game or just want to have the updated version.

The main difference now is that this pack is completely free of any requirements: you don't need Apachii Hair installed. Also, the specular on faces is working properly. And of course, there are two extra followers.

I hope everyone enjoys this mod. Thanks for reading.

Rosette Companions

-mayatola

As a request from pagorem: No Beauty Mark Lusia

very nice mod, so easy to use, no need to worry about all the hairs and faces, thanks very much. Although, it seems like lusia's face is a bit different from the previous one that posted by rosette.Feel like the mouth type changed, but whatever, sanhoshin is the key here, lol. Good Job!!

After installing this mod' date=' I notice that the eyes of my female character is not connected to the eye socket. This only happens to female human characters; not male characters or only npcs. Is my game glitched? Any help is appreciated ^^

Pictures:

That tends to happen with a lot of people. Best way to fix it is to just just the showracemenu command again after you've finished making the char. Tada fixed.

Make sure that you don't change any of their weights in game first of all. That causes the neck gaps.

Also try to reinstall and make sure the facegendata files in the mesh and texture folders gets installed. That will help prevent discolored heads and neck seams.

After installing this mod' date=' I notice that the eyes of my female character is not connected to the eye socket. This only happens to female human characters; not male characters or only npcs. Is my game glitched? Any help is appreciated ^^

Pictures:

That tends to happen with a lot of people. Best way to fix it is to just just the showracemenu command again after you've finished making the char. Tada fixed.

I've tried showracemenu several times prior to creating this post. Any human female I create turns out like this, and I don't know what is causing it.

The only mod I have on is SanCBBE. Is it possible for my files to be corrupted? Should I reinstall the game?

Edit: I also found out that the eye does not follow "eye depth". With minimum eye depth the eye pops straight out without following the eye sockets.

First off, I would like to thank you for what you've done with this - I really like it :)

I downloaded the 4 followers mod, and I have the same problem as Kerrigan did on page 60, where the face seems to have scales instead of skin when it is hit by the light.

I might have missed a post where the problem was solved, and if so, I apologize for repeating what has been said, but I hope anyone could help me with it?

First off' date=' I would like to thank you for what you've done with this - I really like it :)

I downloaded the 4 followers mod, and I have the same problem as Kerrigan did on page 60, where the face seems to have scales instead of skin when it is hit by the light.

I might have missed a post where the problem was solved, and if so, I apologize for repeating what has been said, but I hope anyone could help me with it?

[/quote']

If you're getting that, it's because the skin textures seem to only show up properly with Skyrim's texture settings on high. I've always played in ultra, I'm not too sure on a more reasonable fix. You could probably just replace the specularity map with one from another face mod if you don't want to make the settings higher. I think that's what people did earlier.

For people getting weird eye shapes and strange black eyes with the lashes just poking out randomly underneath, check to see if you have "enhanced character edit" files in your character's meshes. ^^ Check for .tri files.

Hi,

first of all thank you for all the great mods you put out there!

As we are mentioning our individual problems that we have, here is mine: While Lusia and Misa look stunning as intended, Esterina and Lyralei seem to have lost there hair and are bald headed.

If anyone knows why this is and how to fix it, I would love to hear.

Best wishes

Christina

I am not so good with CK and my computer is 5 years old, so it's kind of slow even with all the tweaking I have done over the years. My PC can only run with 3 companions with me and I don't want get rid off anyone right now...

Can anyone put Lusia face into this mods?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20787

This is a great AI healer companion and there is a custom appearance patch there. You can see the great resemble between the Lusia and Ceri.

It would be really awesome if Lusia now becomes a healer. Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Well' date=' I'll go back to the original Misa save and see. Mine I turned into a vampire like the guy above. Maybe that has something to do with it. But, I thought that there was a file to stop that from the face changing if a vampire. I'll give you another update and see what I think in a few minutes.

[/quote']

If you guys are still getting ugly vampires, try redownloading this or something: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16506

My character is a vampire too and seems fine xD Has no head morph here. I don't know how misa will look with this though..... My main character dosen't use the save's sliders.

52jlhz.jpg

I just find this more attractive lol The eyebrows shouldn't have changed for you either, cause I didn't add any brow textures :o My guess is you use nmm and uninstalled it before overwriting maybe?

can you tell me what enb that you used

Thank you for the Rosette companions.

A question' date=' can we change their Idle pose? Mine are all using the gorilla male pose :(.

[/quote']

You could probably just open the esp up in creation kit and change their idle stance from there. It's not hard. Juts open it up and find the npcs.