Sanhoshin Beauty Pack, Save, and Companions (CBBE)

The follower in Whiterun's bannered mane (Esterina) from the companions 4-pack crashes the game when attempting to enter bannered mane. It's stuck forever on loading, and in task manager the skyrim process is not responding. The companion in riverwood's inn (Misa) and Whiterun's drunken huntsman (Lyralei) are both fine, haven't tested the one in Dragonsreach yet (Lusia).

The follower in Whiterun's bannered mane (Esterina) from the companions 4-pack crashes the game when attempting to enter bannered mane. It's stuck forever on loading' date=' and in task manager the skyrim process is not responding. The companion in riverwood's inn (Misa) and Whiterun's drunken huntsman (Lyralei) are both fine, haven't tested the one in Dragonsreach yet (Lusia).

[/quote']

That's also a problem with my mod (UFF) with followers in The Bannered Mare. It might be that you have too many npcs there. Do you know how many mods you have that add npcs to that location?

Some solutions would be to either disable some of those mods until you can get her, then enable those mods after she is in your party, or simply edit her starting location in the CK yourself. I had to add a location patch to my mod to move some of my followers out of The Bannered Mare as people have been having the same problem as you.

@mayatola

could you make UNPB version for Misa companion? please...

You can replace the body yourself by going into meshes/actors/character/rosette companions and overwriting the femalebody, femalefeet, femalehands files with UNPB. Then you need to go into textures/actors/character/rosette companions and overwrite the femalebody and femalehands files. This will make all four of the followers UNPB. To fix the neck seams, try this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7582

@mayatola

could you make UNPB version for Misa companion? please...

You can replace the body yourself by going into meshes/actors/character/rosette companions and overwriting the femalebody' date=' femalefeet, femalehands files with UNPB. Then you need to go into textures/actors/character/rosette companions and overwrite the femalebody and femalehands files. This will make all four of the followers UNPB. To fix the neck seams, try this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7582

[/quote']

well the firt part is easy to do, but unfortunately i don't have the abilty of photoshopping, could you please make the skin variation for unpb if you don' mind?

well the firt part is easy to do' date=' but unfortunately i don't have the abilty of photoshopping, could you please make the skin variation for unpb if you don' mind?

[/quote']

Sorry, I don't own photoshop either. I have paint.net to edit dds files, but the perfect neck file uses psd photoshop files. If anyone knows how I can use paint.net to fix neck seams and would like to share, I'd really appreciate it (I have a bunch of neck seams to fix as well).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi mayatola, i'm sorry i couldnt reply you for a long time because my pc was exploded last time due to overheating, and i've been working hard to get the new one

i think the problem lies in my old pc's vga card, because in my new pc there are no glowing skins at all

Hey Rosette!

Love your work here been looking for a good mod/texture etc to make a good character since i am so fussy with what i create haha but i am wondering in a post i think it was on page 12 i saw Vergil's creation of Lusia and how you said it looks like Vanelle from FF which i must say i do agree just need to change the hair color and tada :P But anyways i copied Vergil's Save and used the mods he said he used in the post but my character came up all weird like doesn't look the same o_o So was wondering if there is like a new Lusia save and what exact mods do i have to install to get it to look like Vergil's or if you can answer that Vergil either way lol Oh yeah btw not trying make her a follower trying to make her my character, Got to page 23 and got to tired and went to bed haha.

Thanks in advance. :)

• 2 months later...

Inspired by Sanhoshin's Sexy Teacher ^.^

Images taken by me. Newer pics at the top, older at the bottom.

y4y14n7ncg6nz4g6g.jpg

wl9h0p.png

pt4ax.jpg

xx3dg.jpg

[video=youtube]

Ty vergil's brother for this smexy video.

Companions & face pack

------- :heart: -------

Full Companion Pack:

I created a follower from the Misa save and Vergil's Lusia save. I've removed the links to them because I'm not providing much support for these cute girls anymore and would like to thank Mayatola for making a full pack, click here to get the companions. It is updated, contains all the beauty pack textures, meshes etc and has unique hair options for the Misa companion. If you get this you don't need the pack below.

Beauty Compilation:

Here is a compilation of all the face textures, body textures, face meshes, eyebrows, and eyes that I have come to believe he uses in his screenshots. It doesn't include the hair and the default body mesh I have added is the CBBEv3m body replacer.

The save, by popular demand, consists of the short haired woman with glasses. Also, note that the save might not open with the correct tinting even though I have saved her that way. Set the colors yourself, I suggest extended slider colors. Sanhoshin's girl seems to have the palest skin color on the spectrum, blue-black hair and tinted lips.

You can transfer the save face to an active, higher level character with this mod. I can't predict the results you will get with face transfer, but I suggest it vs. playing with my save which is derived from all the many mods I use in my personal Skyrim game. If you have problems with face transfer, contact its author, because I can't give support for it.

:heart:Sanhoshin Pack with CBBEv3m Textures and Body

:heart:Level 1 save of the character

Hair: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10168

ENB: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11650

-------     :heart:    -------

Other Mods:

Clothing mods used in San's pictures...

Arkham Catwoman suit (Post 2, part 2)
R18 Corset
Glasses
Ashara Dress and Dragon Jewelry UNP/CBBEv3
Temptress Dress CBBE
Simply Clothes UNP
Art of Magicka (try help "thong -", help "corset -", and help "skirt -")
Amiella CBBE
Mini sage Outfit UNP
FavoredSoul's Evening Star
BaZoonga's al3d Hot Dress Earrings

For poses try the Puppeteer Master and Pinup Poser mods.

Conflicts:

Mod is incompatible with Enhanced Character Edit, it adds a .tri file called eyechargen.tri which messes up eyes. Some people have had eyebrow issues and shiny lines on the forehead because this mod is better viewed with the Skyrim textures set to high.

Credits:

Credit to Sanhoshin for the design and pictures he takes, you'll be happy if you check them out and endorse here.

Ran, hellosanta, Nidia, caliente, MAK07,devacore, numenume, radioragae, gilgoon and vergil097 for all the help with texture seeking and making Lusia's face!

I don't own any of the textures or meshes, I just assorted it together and created the teacher and the followers.

Please keep the save on LL and links to this thread off public nexus.

Please help, I'm new with respect to the mods, I can not make it look like MISA (some Mods or Links Broken :/ ), and i downloaded everything but I dont understand that shit need to download, please if you can help me with the correct links to everything you need to look like a Misa?. I have the version 1.9 + Dlc Hd, Downguard, Heartfire, Dragonborn, SKSE for 1.9 version, now that mods need to make it look like ... I'm awful for downloading nexus things that, I dont understand when they place a link which is what you need to download, if everything you say, or something specific, few files etc.. Any can help me with correct links?

I want to look like the screenshot

26746071336754392.jpg

1336341342157921.jpg
26746071336965851.jpg

Sorry for my english, im argentinian :D

Can anyone please reupload the companions?  The link is dead.

Considering that the author has removed them they cannot be re-uploaded.

FIX POST!

i need All Links to make Misa, Texture, Lips, Eyes, Posses, Cloths, ENB use in this mods

If a link is not working under the list of mods used it is not the OP's problem. For me all but 2 links work. One mod has been removed from the Nexus and the other has been set to hidden.

FIX POST!

i need All Links to make Misa, Texture, Lips, Eyes, Posses, Cloths, ENB use in this mods

If a link is not working under the list of mods used it is not the OP's problem. For me all but 2 links work. One mod has been removed from the Nexus and the other has been set to hidden.

:'(

• 3 weeks later...

FIX POST!

:'(

Why is life so unfair.. I came back to late and missed the companion mod! T_T

• 3 weeks later...

CAN ANYONE help me please., i just installed everything properly and everything works fine except for COMPANION it seems like the character save that this mod has.,has already companion but i cant find that certain companion since it doesnt exist can anyone help me or just give me save file of this same character without having other mods or companions attached to it.,im just new to modding so please be patient if ever im doing something wrong

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna apologize ahead, as this has probably been asked many times before. I've very new to the modding seen. Would be great if someone can help.

I've gone over this thread many times. Spent several hours modding Skyrim since I just bought it a few days ago. I'm really happy with it so far. Only problem is with Lusia.This has been ask many times in the thread. Is there a way to play as Lusia? (the Lusia from stevelows post?) having her as a companion is great, but I'd really like to play as her.

I've tried Vergil save but unfortunately save game gives me a faceless character since i can't seem to find/get the Yaksha Race mod (link is down) or I'm probably doing something wrong.

I've tried Trykz preset with all the mods properly installed from rossette. But I don't see any lucia preset in the racemenu under the Breton race, however Misa's face (sorry if spelt wrong) works fine and seen in the preset for nord. Do you have to use Creation Kit? (never used it before so im not sure.)

I would very much appreciate it if anyone would list the steps the did to playing as her. Would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...