(Question) Fallout 3 raiders outfits for Fallout 4

Delzaron

Well if thats what you want then its already there.

In FO4 there are armor pieces and actual armors.

And there are raider armor pieces that cover the arms, shoulders and shins... So essentially you can recreate the look of those characters that you showed.

And there are raider armor pieces that cover the arms, shoulders and shins... So essentially you can recreate the look of those characters that you showed.

Where ? I don't find it here or on Nexus.

Where ? I don't find it here or on Nexus.

Personel blog you dingo, or via external file-upload links.

Ok, I tested... fallout 4 armors are in several pieces (plastron, etc...) so, transfering Fallout 3 to fallout 4 armors will be veru hard to do... bit fallout 4 raiders armor are shit.

I prefered the "mad max style" raiders armors of fallout 3 and 4.

I'd like to see someone recreate the FO3 raider outfits and various helmets as armor pieces in FO4.

Hell, a series of just chest pieces would provide the same effect. The mini-nuke bras and severed body parts had more character than what looks like a roll cage.

I'd like to see someone recreate the FO3 raider outfits and various helmets as armor pieces in FO4.

Hell, a series of just chest pieces would provide the same effect. The mini-nuke bras and severed body parts had more character than what looks like a roll cage.

Yep

CK is functionnal, so I will begin by that !

I have the meshes for male raiders, and some skympy meshes for females, and textures from Fallout NV.

I will begin that... after the football match (France vs germnay, I hope germans will be better than icelanders...)

Archived