Adult mods in Enderal

I'm very keen for the upcoming release of Enderal. SureAI's last release, Nehrim (for Oblivion) was a huge triumph, and I know that Estrus, Lovers with PK, and others were ported to work with it. 

I would like to know about what to expect for adult mods working with Enderal; some people (me included) will make new mods for it specifically, but what mods for vanilla Skyrim will work with it?

I know that mesh/texture replacers such as body mods should work out of the gate, since they simply replace data files.

I know that there will be no Skyrim.esm master, so any mods with dependencies on it will require porting. Does that include ALL armor mods?

I have no idea how scripted mods will work with Enderal. How viable is it that huge projects like Sexlab will make it across?

Yep, it will include pretty much every armor mod out there. Why you ask?  Because the armor generally is put in a chest somewhere and that reference will tie back to skyrim, hence it will be a dependent of skyrim.esm.   While this is really easy to fix, it will be time consuming.  Especially if there are lots of little mods, or even one really big one.  Anything that puts something into the skyrim worldspace is going to need to be fussed with....IF....he makes the new world like he did Nehrim for Oblivion.

As to your last question......well that depends on how popular his new world is.  If it doesn't blow folks skirt up, then probably no one will bother.  Can only wait and see at this point.

• 3 years later...

LOVERS WITH PK ITS FOR OBLIVION...it never works for Enderal...But what is working and aproved-Sex lab framework, defeat, most of skyrim body mods... actually all skyrim mods except the ones  with dlc requirements(dawnguard, dragonborn,heartfires)So from vid you can see its working sexlab and defeat + amazon race bodys(last one am using as replacer)cause realy amazon race asking dragonborn and dawnguard... but thats my kink so i did replacer. simply way i mean..just drag end drop from amazons folder to character, female....same with outfits drag and drop and rename...

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived