Can't find DIMONIZED Type 3 body mod.

Guest endgameaddiction

Are you trying to install it with the AIO? the FOMOD version should work. At least I think so. I don't use NMM so I don't know. I used FOMM for a long long time until I switched over to Mod Organizer.

Actually it says it works with NMM. So that answers that.

Are you trying to install it with the AIO? the FOMOD version should work. At least I think so. I don't use NMM so I don't know. I used FOMM for a long long time until I switched over to Mod Organizer.

Yes. I figured the FOMM one would be outdated since it's for the old version of NMM. I'll try it.

Guest endgameaddiction

Well, worst case scenario, if it doesn't want to install it correctly and still gives you problems, you'd have to resort to manual installing. You might be able to get away with repacking the mod with what you need and making sure you create the file paths correct to have NMM install the mod as an archive file.

Archived