Jump to content

Whorelords of Draenor - XXX stealth RPG - v2.7 Online. GET INSTANT ACCESS!


gamernude

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

2_6.jpg
 
Our goblins are preparing for the Real Rebellion! And no one can't stop them!
 
I'm hard working to help their revenge-breeding mission in the Whorelords 2.6 + we're doing some bugfixing with a cum-pie in the Kitchen. 
 
>>> READ MORE

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

red-sonja.jpg
 
I've obtained a new commision to create the Barbarian Girl - Red Sonja. 
 
Very soon you can see her in a new gangbang episode in the Whorelords. 
 
Check more pics on my Patreon!
 
>>> READ MORE

Posted

whorelords-2.6-promo.jpg
 
Whorelords 2.6 is released for Patrons!
 
It was hard as Hell! But we did it! There're a lot of lustful goblins, 
busty guards and even a secret goblin enema engineering in the 2.6 release...
 
So enjoy a true goblin hardcore action!
 
>>> WATCH MORE PICS

Posted

redsonja1.jpg
 
This is a little episode where you get to know Red Sonja a little more!  
The goblins' attack caught her by surprise. But Red Sonja will be ready to fight to the last in the Whorelords 2.7
 
Look how our Red Sonja plays in the giveaway :)
 
>>> WATCH MORE PREVIEWS

  • 3 months later...
Posted

Whorelords_2_7.jpg
 
Stars tell us that next week it will be goblins sex paradise! The goblins rebellion will raised up on high in the Whorelords 2.7 (Pre Final) release next week! You just need to help these little green bastards to defeat the powerful human guard - Red Sonja the Barbarian... 
 
And a goblins party will go!
 
 
And what you'll get in the new version of the Whorelords...
 
>>> READ MORE

Posted

whorelords-27.jpg
 
Great news! We've finished the Whorelords of Draenor 2.7. You can save a lot of little pretty goblins-terrorists and maybe even help them to taste a virginity of the most greatest maiden-warriors - Red Sonja the Barbarian! 
 
>>> READ MORE

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

sylvanas1_last_part.jpg
 
The most grandiose adventure of Whorelords still lies ahead. 
Her Highness Queen of the Damned called on me to take care of final game release. 
So, the work on a new event is well under way right now.  
 
>>> VIEW MORE PICS

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

whorelords3-0-throne.jpg
 
Hey buddies!
 
I would like to present you the new level -  the Throne. It's a great place for a Final Battle for the Throne of the Iron Dicks Horde or a brutal orcish Orgy... Isn't it?
 
The Queen is going to take the Throne and common orcs love her! Who can stop her?
 
>>> VIEW MORE PICS

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

whorelords-3-0-poster.jpg
 
Hey my dears!
 
I had a lot of hard work with the Whorelords Final this autumn and I glad to tell you about new features. We've done a huge pack of XXX scenes and new porn stories, so a lot of one hand playing is waiting for you in the Whorelords 3.0!
 
 
>>> VIEW CHANGELOG 3.0

Posted

wod3_0_portal.jpg
 
It's last changes before the final release of the Whorelords 3.0 (I hope on this weekend)
 
We've an empty room near the Kitchen, so I decided to fill it by the Mystic Portal to the one cool place that you don't get in usual way...
 
Enjoy the video!
 
 
>>> WATCH THE VIDEO

Posted

whorelords_3.0_release.jpg
 
Hey my dears!
 
I've a good and bad news. 
 
Bad: The beta-testers found some bugs and I've to fix it, so the orcs who had tired to wait for the final release, maybe will kill me... Sorry for it.
 
 
>>> READ MORE

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

whorelords-3.1.jpg I wish you folks Happy New Year and Winter Holidays! I hope you've liked my last Lewd Snowman 4K Comic I've a new little present for +5 level backers, enjoy the hot Whorelords 2.6 for just 5$ on Winter Holidays! It's a limited-time offer only for Winter Holidays... so get it fast! And you can get the latest Whorelords 3.1 bug-fixing update... >>> READ MORE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...