skyrim special edition , Modding news

WoLfN7

maybe i should become a youtuber so people listen to me.

Best comment I saw on this thread, that was full of "yeah, we already know" stuff or "goodamn! I didn't know" stuff.

I will start doing Youtube videos. DarkConsole, will you join me?

joking or serious?

i've been seriously considering it. the random fo4 videos of glitches n shit i post on youtube have been getting comments all on their own and they are dumb.

It is scheduled to be out in late October, this year, is it not? If it's only going to be improved graphics, shaders, textures etc... I'm not even going to fire it up until at least a year from now. My game as it is now, probably looks as good, if not better than the upcoming regurgitated edition and all my 300+ mods are in perfect working order. Took years to figure all this shit out, I can wait another year for sexier polygons. 

Bethesda.NET <---- a little something for the console rabble. Poor clueless peasants, their only hope is to grasp for the scraps off of the royal table.

Archived