UUNP special Vagina doesnt match body, help

new to uunp special, I keep on getting a very discolored hdt vag (Its not glowing purple its very light colored),

how do i fix it so the vagina has texture?

if you like tell me or send me the Body Texture you are using & ill see if I can fix it for ya, 

this issue is usually caused when the body texture doesn't have the Labia texture included.

EXAMPLE:

With Labia Texture:

Texturewith_Labia.png

With Out Labia Texture:
Texturewithout_Labia.png

if you like tell me or send me the Body Texture you are using & ill see if I can fix it for ya, 

this issue is usually caused when the body texture doesn't have the Labia texture included.

EXAMPLE:

With Labia Texture:

Texturewith_Labia.png

With Out Labia Texture:
Texturewithout_Labia.png

>_> damn I over looked that, ive been using zzjay's Women Of Skyrim which I believe is JUST a face texture and one from 2014

I tried out HHaley's fsir skin but I dont like the face.

I thought to get the texture on the labia all I had to do was go to the uunp texblend in skyrim's data

any recommendation's for a body/face texture?

Well it's all about personal preference really!!  if you like your character to have more of a mature look then  go with any of the HD textures like Real Girls Skin or if you want a more cuter lighter skinned PC then go with Fair Skin Complexion 

now there are tons more textures out there  to choose from but like I said it all comes down to what you want your PC to look like.

Personally I use Fair Skin Complextion followed buy Leyenda Skin

But also like I said let me know what texture you would like the Labia added to & I could do it for ya.... really it takes me like 5 mins to add the texture. :D  

I actually use this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73853/? as it is based off of fair skin and has some really nice specular maps for goosebumps or sweat. It also has a UUNP Special version already done (if I'm not mistaken).

If you want to use Fair Skin you can install the UN7B version of that skin set (the labia is in the same location on the texture).

Here is the Textures I think you are using it's got all the head & body textures that are from zzjay's Women Of Skyrim.  I went  head & added the Textures incase you wanted it. 

File structure is in it's original format just drop into your data folder unless you are using other Specular & Normal Maps.. if so then just go to the "Female" folder & grab out the Femalebody_1.dds & replace the one in your skyrim folder.

But if your Specualr & normal maps don't have the Labia either just send me the Fmalebody_1_msn.dds, & the Femalebody_1_sk.dds files & I'll add the labia to them as well.

Women of Skyrim - UNP - Seamless-25588-3-8.7z

Here is the Textures I think you are using it's got all the head & body textures that are from zzjay's Women Of Skyrim.  I went  head & added the Textures incase you wanted it. 

File structure is in it's original format just drop into your data folder unless you are using other Specular & Normal Maps.. if so then just go to the "Female" folder & grab out the Femalebody_1.dds & replace the one in your skyrim folder.

But if your Specualr & normal maps don't have the Labia either just send me the Fmalebody_1_msn.dds, & the Femalebody_1_sk.dds files & I'll add the labia to them as well.

thanks I tried it- it worked (image 1) but but the tits were very pixelated (image 2)

think you can maybe combine the labia from Fairskin with the rest of Real Girls ( image 3 and 4, 4 shows real girls doesnt have labia. RG looks a lot like Women Of Skyrim in the face! :D) for me

RealGirls-http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36425/?

Fairskin-http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

~Thank you

post-745473-0-49337500-1466745298_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-34557800-1466745309_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-22269900-1466745967_thumb.jpg

post-745473-0-28204100-1466745975_thumb.jpg

real girls 100mb vram.7z

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v8.0 Optimized.7z

• 11 months later...

Archived