has anyone found a way to remove the hunchback from cbbe bodies?

i know cbbe bodies usually come with big or enormus boobs !

and the back of the characters is hurt!

but they dont need to look like cuasimodo!

any way to straighten their backs?

and what about the giraffe neck? any way to shorten it  a bit?

ty

Maybe you should not make your prefrences sound like everyone elses has a bad taste I for myself dont have giant boobs on the standart cbbe body dont know what time you life in or what preset you look anyway Goldsilence allready gave you your awnser and maybe you should take a look on your back from time to time as its not straight... anyway this is your prefrence.

what

Exactly my tought... this dude...

were did you get all of this?  you have lots of imagination...  next time before attacking someone try to use your brain and understand what i am trying to say...

what i am saying is there is no slider in the bodydlide  for the back  to make it straight... it has big curve  check it out

ty

Maybe you should not make your prefrences sound like everyone elses has a bad taste I for myself dont have giant boobs on the standart cbbe body dont know what time you life in or what preset you look anyway Goldsilence allready gave you your awnser and maybe you should take a look on your back from time to time as its not straight... anyway this is your prefrence.

what

were did you get all of this?  you have lots of imagination...  next time before attacking someone try to use your brain and understand what i am trying to say...

what i am saying is there is no slider in the bodydlide  for the back  to make it straight... it has big curve  check it out

As mentioned before the curve of the back is fairly natural even for women with average to small breast (even men do have this curve)

As for "there's no slider for X" then just maybe CBBE is not the body for you. The authors of CBBE felt that this is the set of sliders they can offer (both for technical reasons and also what they feel looks good)  but there are many other bodies that either work with bodyslide or just improve the original model.

From the top of my head:

- Enhanced vanilla body (no bodyslide but that also means that any vanilla outfit will work as is) 

- Atomic Beauty (probably not your  taste as it is toward big breast)

- Jane body (design leans toward more toned women so probably more likely to be your taste; it ios also known to have a LOT of sliders  but I never tried it personally -- well I did but never got past bodyslide really )

- and probably few more

Now I am sure you gonna say "but they do not have as many outfits" well then welcome to the "my favorite body is not as popular as CBBE" club. I have been an active member since Skyrim and it's not that bad really.

ty

what

Where I get this are you blind? I mark it for you in your posting. You might mean it as a joke, but in a simple text there is no way to see what you try to be humorus about... the only one attacking is you in your reply again I dont insult you or the work of someone while you do it, but I'm more then tired of people who write texts like yours then get multiple awnsers that show how poeple understand your posting and that they dont like it (i'm not the only one who took it like speaking bad about calientes work) and then expect a friendly awnser.

As said I'm tired of discussing about stuff like that if the first 3 persons take your topic/text as denigration there is a reason for it and its not me...

btw of course the back has a big curve that is how a back is looking if your back is entirely straight you have never seen yourself nor anyone else in profile

post-425879-0-53453500-1466110132_thumb.jpg

lets get one thing straight... first of all i love CBBE.  ok is that clear?  i also adore big boobs...thats a fact if you see my bodyslide preset shared on those forums..

my problem was that i canot alter the uper part of the back witch in combination with the long neck (that not part of the cbbe unfortunately) make the cbbe characters loos like hunchbacks (i tryed to do humor when i said cuasimodo but some people for some mysterius ways got insulted! lol??)

what i was asking was if there is a mod to add extra bodyslide sliders for that or a mod in general to fix the back the neck and the toes (in short terms the 3 things that are not suported by bodyslide) i ddint ask for other body mods cause i only like CBBE... i used CBBE for skyrim and made one amazing body...with i cant achieve at fallout yet.

fo4:

post-41520-0-51711300-1466151703_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-79465800-1466151710_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-81984200-1466151716_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-51972700-1466151722_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-22347800-1466151729_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-78017400-1466151736_thumb.jpg

skyrim

post-41520-0-73637600-1466151786_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-58180100-1466151793_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-81428000-1466151797_thumb.jpgpost-41520-0-35150200-1466151801_thumb.jpg

so my question again was...are there mods to alter the upper back and neck? (and toes?)  if you dont know you dont have to reply..propably there are non yet

and again...IF YOU DONT KNOW! YOU dont have to reply.....

post-41520-0-60636600-1466151742_thumb.jpg

lets get one thing straight... first of all i love CBBE.  ok is that clear?  i also adore big boobs...thats a fact if you see my bodyslide preset shared on those forums..

my problem was that i canot alter the uper part of the back witch in combination with the long neck (that not part of the cbbe unfortunately) make the cbbe characters loos like hunchbacks (i tryed to do humor when i said cuasimodo but some people for some mysterius ways got insulted! lol??)

what i was asking was if there is a mod to add extra bodyslide sliders for that or a mod in general to fix the back the neck and the toes (in short terms the 3 things that are not suported by bodyslide) i ddint ask for other body mods cause i only like CBBE... i used CBBE for skyrim and made one amazing body...with i cant achieve at fallout yet.

fo4:

attachicon.gifScreenShot1263.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1264.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1265.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1266.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1267.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1268.jpg

skyrim

attachicon.gifScreenShot13493.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13495.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13496.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13497.jpg

so my question again was...are there mods to alter the upper back and neck? (and toes?)  if you dont know you dont have to reply..propably there are non yet

dude the back is fine, anatomically speaking that is.   and to answer your question, there isn't any yet unless you make your own sliders in bodyslide.   also your screenshots look the same as far as the shoulders and upper back are concerned.

fo4:

attachicon.gifScreenShot1263.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1264.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1265.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1266.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1267.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot1268.jpg

skyrim

attachicon.gifScreenShot13493.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13495.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13496.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot13497.jpg

dude the back is fine, anatomically speaking that is.   and to answer your question, there isn't any yet unless you make your own sliders in bodyslide.   also your screenshots look the same as far as the shoulders and upper back are concerned.

i dissagree... they look diferent to me

Oh, I think I see it.. he likes them "proper girls".. "stand up strait dear, your posture is terrible!..." lol.

Hey.. if you had some big ass titties hanging from your chest (between 15 and 23 pounds! for D-cups) you might hunch your back a little too.

heh cant argue about that! well thats what i say in the start :)

There is a slider for the back in bodyslide. It is called back size and back arch. Put both of them to 100 and you have less than half of the original curvature.

i tried that but it works only for the lower part of the back... i am mainly interested on the top part   ty for the reply.

I also found that the CBBE body default was really weird : the hips are wrong, the gap between legs, the shoulder are way to wide etc

Fortunatly many things can be tweaked with bodyslide to have a voluptous and realistic bodyshape

Oh, I think I see it.. he likes them "proper girls".. "stand up strait dear, your posture is terrible!..." lol.

Hey.. if you had some big ass titties hanging from your chest (between 15 and 23 pounds! for D-cups) you might hunch your back a little too.

On the contrary, you'd actually have better posture. The back would actually arch backwards more in order to compensate for larger breasts skewing the center of gravity forwards, so generally speaking larger boobies mean less hunchback.

There is a slider for the back in bodyslide. It is called back size and back arch. Put both of them to 100 and you have less than half of the original curvature.

i tried that but it works only for the lower part of the back... i am mainly interested on the top part   ty for the reply.

I think what you *really* need, is not a change to the curve of the spine, but for the shoulders to be "straightened" a little backwards. That's what models need to do everytime they do a photoshoot to get that nice "arching back" look. And yes, there are people who keep their shoulders "straightened" like that without even thinking about it, in the 40's and early 50's plenty kids still got a smack with a ruler for "hunching" and not keeping their shoulders straight.

However, there's also some muscle there laying over those bones. The more muscled you are, the harder it is to get that model's curve. You have to be a little bony to get that "photomodel curve". I'm not sure whether those specific muscles are modeled into the sliders. The fat sliders might have some effect as well.

It's a bit connected to a pet peeve of mine, which I mostly manage to ignore for myself (or I simply change my camera angle / viewpoint to get around it): shoulders in almost every game are extremely rounded into the neck and upper arm. At least, to me, since my shoulders are more "edged", the upper part of my shoulders are nearly horizontal, while the curves into the neck and the upper arms are much shorter. Most games have (for whatever reason) modeled the shoulders at an angle between 15 and nearly 45 degrees, a bit like a bodybuilder has, which looks rather ridiculous on more skinny bodies.

On the contrary, you'd actually have better posture. The back would actually arch backwards more in order to compensate for larger breasts skewing the center of gravity forwards, so generally speaking larger boobies mean less hunchback.

This article strongly disagree with you: https://richmondhillgachiropractor.com/2011/06/12/does-breast-augmentation-lead-to-back-pain/

Of course as they say when  not due to implants, the body tend to compensate the muscles as the woman develop. But also looking at the picture the OP posted I see breast that is just pushed way down due to gravity and this would put a lot of strain on the back.

But anyway I don't think the OP really wanted realism. he just wants the same as Skyrim. To this I can simply answer: the skeleton is not the same and until we have a community created skeleton (like we had with xp32) his request may be very hard to satisfy as the skeleton itself (where articulations are, ...) highly constrain what can be done in term of the mesh supported by this skeleton.

Archived