CK to create a 2 Person Faction

so i'm trying to do a workaround because i never got an answer to a diff post i had where i was trying to get 2 specific npcs to use a double bed. the prob is 2 things:

1 - clearownership means the other knucklehead npcs in the same cell keep coming over to use it

2 - it seems you can only set ownership of the double bed to one npc

my assumption was to set to ownership to a unique faction and set those 2 npcs in that faction thru the CK

i have no idea if its possible

I used factions to set ownership of beds in Captured Dreams so everyone sleeps where they are supposed to. Just create a faction, add who you want to use the bed to the faction and set the faction as the owner of the bed. I probably have about 35 of these set up.

post-101267-0-77797300-1465733980_thumb.jpg

couple of questions:

1 - how do you open an existing plugin in CK?

2 - how do i identify which bed in the CK?

1 you open an existing plugin in the load screen where you select all your plugins, if you want to edit that certain plugin you set it to active file

2 you can identify which bed by going to the cell view screen and then searching for the room where your bed is located, double click on that room in the cell view screen and in the render window you should see the room (warnings will pop up again so just click yes to all)

when the render screen is loaded, you can look around by holding shift and moving the mouse, and scrolling to zoom in/out

then just search for the bed

a few questions:

3 - i don't see where it lets you create a brand new faction, just lets you choose from a list? is it possible?

Just click on Factions in the Objects Window.

A list of all factions will appear. in the list do a right-click and then New.

Give a valid ID (remember to put a code for your mod before the ID name) and then a name (not mandatory but really useful for other mods.)

a few questions:

3 - i don't see where it lets you create a brand new faction, just lets you choose from a list? is it possible?

Just click on Factions in the Objects Window.

A list of all factions will appear. in the list do a right-click and then New.

Give a valid ID (remember to put a code for your mod before the ID name) and then a name (not mandatory but really useful for other mods.)

ok i gave it a shot - testing to see if it works now...

omg i think its working... no dooshbags hanging around in the jarl's chambers so far...

ahh CRAP that doosh Helvard is sleeping in there. i must have not done it right.... any suggestions?

Archived