(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

This is what i got going now! Let your ideas flow in, how would you want to shape this body?

Collective figure 2 wip preview

High/Low weight

post-749685-0-51561200-1472301255_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-52727300-1472301256_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-49880800-1472301257_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-51399200-1472301258_thumb.jpg

I read that many of you wanted a SevenBase looking body so i took some influence from it but it's far a remake. Would you all maybe want it to look more like 7B Bombshell/Oppai or, what do you think? Any other feedback? Let me know!

Oh, thou mistress of the fine arts, thou creator of the sweetest conviction, master of passionate shape and steady deliverer of delicate form, might thou lowest admirer ask a favor of your highness? It came to the attention of this most devote dramatis persona that thou might have the power and the witts to create what many crave, but none may deliver: a bodyslide preset of a futanari character (equiped with both genders fully working genitals).

That is the request this pious and silent lionizer of your contributional influence would like to aks of you.

dunno about everyone else but i have struggled for ages to try and make a Dillion Harper preset. Always comes out looking shit though.

She looks nice! Maybe you could try using the Mookeylama preset as a base and make Dillion Harper from there? That bodyslide preset has a focus on realistic proportions. You'll find a link to download it in opening post.

Oh, thou mistress of the fine arts, thou creator of the sweetest conviction, master of passionate shape and steady deliverer of delicate form, might thou lowest admirer ask a favor of your highness? It came to the attention of this most devote dramatis persona that thou might have the power and the witts to create what many crave, but none may deliver: a bodyslide preset of a futanari character (equiped with both genders fully working genitals).

That is the request this pious and silent lionizer of your contributional influence would like to aks of you.

xD

I appreciate the flattering. But Futanari? Is that possible in BodySlide..? As far as i go is as far as the sliders go, unfortunately my greatness may not beseech thine humble request of it's match. B-but if you have any idea on how to do it i'm listening though! 

Ehh, so anyone? Ideas about the second collective bodyslide preset? : p

I appreciate the flattering. But Futanari? Is that possible in BodySlide..? As far as i go is as far as the sliders go, unfortunately my greatness may not beseech thine humble request of it's match. B-but if you have any idea on how to do it i'm listening though!

*d'oh* sorry, I forgot what Bodyslide actually can, and what it can't create. The project I was refering to must be able to merge files, and allow the user to change basic values; compared to that, Bodyslide's possibities are limited. Thanks for your most kind feedback - I didn't think straitght. :-/

Nevertheless, to give this post a more founded meaning, let me just add that I'm thankful for all your hard work you put into creating presets on request. Very kind of you.

*d'oh* sorry, I forgot what Bodyslide actually can, and what it can't create. The project I was refering to must be able to merge files, and allow the user to change basic values; compared to that, Bodyslide's possibities are limited. Thanks for your most kind feedback - I didn't think straitght. :-/

Nevertheless, to give this post a more founded meaning, let me just add that I'm thankful for all your hard work you put into creating presets on request. Very kind of you.

Huhuhu you are most kind. Well, as part of the threads topic if you ever think of any body shape when it comes to the areas except the futa then give us a detailed description and i'll make that shape! : 3

Attentiion! 

Here is a BodySlide preset!

I tried giving it a long name! 

Collective BodySlide preset 2: Fine Fledged Booty Lady

collective bodyslide preset 2.7z

CBBE and UUNP presets is included, choose your favorite!

So for all the SeveNBase fans out there! I noticed many requests in recent wanted me to recreate that body, so i took inspiration from it but i made my very own version. It's the Booty Lady! I hope you try it! 

• In creating this body i looked through each request that was made after my last release, i read the posts while keeping BodySlide open and tweaking. I also decided to release this in CBBE and UUNP and i'll likely keep doing that for all "Collective" BodySlide presets. This body is made for the weight slider to have the effect of a growing body, especially the boobs. The boobs are especially affected by gravity in high-weight but unaffected by it in low-weight. I released this just in time now too, at the end of this month! For you, and everyone.

29261629282_38850d2666_b.jpgScreenshot95523_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

29291013321_99b195d6d6_b.jpg

28746409624_5cf2130212_b.jpg

29082347280_7901576f92_b.jpgScreenshot18398_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

28746390614_968f5cb9a3_b.jpg

29291006391_ae458dd78c_b.jpg

Can You make UNPK body? "Femalebody_1"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32540/?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45128-unpk-hdt-complete/

I'm kinda "in love from the first sight", but really don't wanna remove all CBBE + related mods.

So, ugh, thanx in advance :)

So you'd like UNPK in CBBE? I have to say i love UNPK too! And not to bring you down but it can be a bit difficult since UNPK take use of features that only the UNP family have. I could remake for CBBE but it wouldn't be just as curvy.

But please keep your request for when i have custom order requests open again. ^^ Also i want confirmation from the creator of the UNPK body that i may remake it. If i get the approve from the creator then i could do it. :D

I'm kinda "in love from the first sight", but really don't wanna remove all CBBE + related mods.

So you'd like UNPK in CBBE? I have to say i love UNPK too! And not to bring you down but it can be a bit difficult since UNPK take use of features that only the UNP family have. I could remake for CBBE but it wouldn't be just as curvy.

But please keep your request for when i have custom order requests open again. ^^ Also i want confirmation from the creator of the UNPK body that i may remake it. If i get the approve from the creator then i could do it. :D

"Do whatever the f*ck you want. I don't care. Lol.

You will have to give credit to the original creators of the UNP body, however.

credit goes to dimon99 for the original UNP body and everybody else listed on the original UNP body page. If I'm forgetting someone please let me know and I'll add you to this list." © gooboo 

I believe, it's a green light. But I think I'll just have to switch to UNP... oh the headache

P.S.

Sorry for ugly text format, I have no idea how to change it

"Do whatever the f*ck you want. I don't care. Lol.

You will have to give credit to the original creators of the UNP body, however.

credit goes to dimon99 for the original UNP body and everybody else listed on the original UNP body page. If I'm forgetting someone please let me know and I'll add you to this list." © gooboo 

I believe, it's a green light. But I think I'll just have to switch to UNP... oh the headache

P.S.

Sorry for ugly text format, I have no idea how to change it

So i'm allowed to remake the UNPK, that's great! But there's a other half reason why i want creators to acknowledge my remakes. It's so they get the chance to link to my work or make it part of their mod as an official remake so to say, if they want to. That way i get even more interested in doing a good job! I'd like to ask from everyone who want to request remakes from me to keep in mind. Thankies!

Anyway, i appreciate the request but plez try requesting at a later date. Custom orders are closed unfortunately.

Also you can use the "Remove Format button on the upper left corner to change it. ^^)

Hello, it's me, again

This time I wanted to ask you a body type

no one has asked

photos are on this link

What catches my attention and serious firm bust size and ass

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/26763/?

for CBBE body

What catches my attention and serious firm bust size and ass.

good bye :D

Hii! Sorry for my late reply! That kind of body has been on my mind before. Since you requested it, it's time i get to making it! I'll try to have it done at the end of this month! : )

Anyone else have ideas for low-weight? I reckon this would be high-weight!

:wub:

Hello hello! How's everyone? I have to say i have really learnt alot from this little project that we've been doing. Creating bodies from your requests has been an insane learning curve!! I think i know the inept beauty of the female body really good now. Don't we all? :D

As much as i'd like to keep taking your requests i'm suggesting a break now until.. the inspirational surge hits me, and us up again! Lately i just want to focus on camera techniques for the best angles in relation to a character, so that's what i'm up to now. I'm also playing the very sexy Blade and Soul MMORPG now and i may end up making a similar thread to this in other forums relating to that game. That game has a character creation too for face and body and it's pretty popular...  ;)

I've updated the opening post and both custom requests and collective requests are closed now. But no sad panda faces, i'm still active! Though i won't be much on Loverslab i'm on Tumblr  :heart: :heart:I'll reply quicker to messages there too. Ya! (>^^>

And of course this thread stays up so you can download presets and so i can open requests again!

Have fun with your little break, Will do my best to make the Sonico body myself and share it here, what no salute emoji? Dark times with no salute emoji. 

That sounds really exciting! Can't wait for your Sonico preset. I don't know what a salute emoji is but no dark times here, no sire! x D

Hello hello! How's everyone? I have to say i have really learnt alot from this little project that we've been doing. Creating bodies from your requests has been an insane learning curve!! I think i know the inept beauty of the female body really good now. Don't we all? :D

As much as i'd like to keep taking your requests i'm suggesting a break now until.. the inspirational surge hits me, and us up again! Lately i just want to focus on camera techniques for the best angles in relation to a character, so that's what i'm up to now. I'm also playing the very sexy Blade and Soul MMORPG now and i may end up making a similar thread to this in other forums relating to that game. That game has a character creation too for face and body and it's pretty popular...  ;)

I've updated the opening post and both custom requests and collective requests are closed now. But no sad panda faces, i'm still active! Though i won't be much on Loverslab i'm on Tumblr  :heart: :heart:I'll reply quicker to messages there too. Ya! (>^^>

And of course this thread stays up so you can download presets and so i can open requests again!

Then my application is pending? or having to ask another chance?

PD: quiet understand you situation :D hope you find inspiration again

i have a request can u make this preset?

attachicon.gif3.jpg

Hey! Perhaps when i open again, though i'm seeing more of the gun that i am of the body in that picture hehe.

Could you help me out with this? http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/58618/?

Will consider it for when i open again!

Hi there :)

Could you make a cbbe preset like in this video "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73hT_lBCao" pretty please  :P  (after the break of course ^^)

Hey! Nice body!! Yep after the break i can. It's a long break though, have so much else to stand in and also it's not just from this thread but from loverslab really. I'll be easier to talk to on my tumblr though. (^^)

Then my application is pending? or having to ask another chance?

PD: quiet understand you situation :D hope you find inspiration again

Thank you. :D Yes please ask for request later!

Archived