(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Request form: Copy the request form word for word.

-

Preferred body base: UUNP

Character: Sonico, vrum vrum

Specification: As close to the thing as possible
Keywords: Curvy and unrealistic because it'll never exist without so

PS: I'm barely on will you send me a brief private message if you decide to take on the task? Much appreciated 

Super Sonico love. <3 I was going to make a preset with her anyway, as a surprise. No point hiding that now though! Her body astounded me since i first saw the anime. She has insane properties on such a tender body hehe. But asides from the perv stuff i also just like her songs... x )

I'm gonna take my very sweet time with this BodySlide preset since i want to make her perfect though. But thanks for the encouragement, now i know not only i want to make her body for Skyrim!

Is it valid patch request? (convert Dark Seducers Armor from Coldharbour Resummoned to (70 UNPShe Hulk + 35 7B + 25 CNHF + Widerhips + 80 Round Ass)

69574-2-1442022719.jpg

Hello and welcome. This is a thread for making BodySlide presets, not Outfit Studio conversions. Cheeers ^^

Weight: 100, I would want a bit of some weight opinions so At 0-100 it could change the breast size.

Character: Leah Gotti http://imgur.com/a/JO4rt I hope that is enough source images for you I tried to find the best ones.
Purpose: I am a big fan of Leah Gotti and her body and face are just perfect.

Specification: I would hope for this to be as accurate as possible.
Keywords: curvy, natural

Weight: 100, I would want a bit of some weight opinions so At 0-100 it could change the breast size.

Character: Leah Gotti http://imgur.com/a/JO4rt I hope that is enough source images for you I tried to find the best ones.
Purpose: I am a big fan of Leah Gotti and her body and face are just perfect.

Specification: I would hope for this to be as accurate as possible.
Keywords: curvy, natural

Beepbepe request:

She's a pretty model! Custom requests are not open right now but it was a very inspiring request so i did it anyway. It was a very different shape from all the previous and an excellent addition to the presets. I hope you find it accurate. :D

custom bodyslide preset 28 - beepbepe.7z

preview

28804979842_2ea9284d17_z.jpgScreenshot21240_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

28294464953_bc4a9bff13_z.jpg

28294469503_4151f9ba1b_z.jpg

28804982452_cf3a86f511_z.jpg

weight 0

28624889350_b08f68a669_z.jpg

weight 100

28910024575_ae49b5634d_z.jpg

I noticed that the opening post was a bit dull or drafty. So i just updated it! Now it should be simple to read hehe.

Fantabulous stuff hearing you take this one, take as much time as needed I've tried myself and quickly realized my creation was like a Frankenstein scenario.

"Its alive!!!"

Hehe well i'll certainly be, please don't expect it this month or next but when it's done it'll be awesome i think. 

You got it pretty close! Thank you.

Yay! Okay good enough right. x^^)

Hello Dekobi-Hime!  Some time ago you made a preset for me to use in my comic series.  You asked that I post the first chapter to feature it.  Well here it is!

Land of the Sluts - Part 32

The bodytype comes into play starting in the warehouse scene.  Before that it is my old bodytype.

If you are unfamiliar with my series overall, a summary can be read HERE

And FYI, this chapter is kinda dark but the series will return to a lighter tone next chapter. 

Thanks again for all your help! 

Probably not a question for here, but can you have like ... a different bodypreset per character? or per race?

Per character is doable, when you batch build all your armours in bodyslide, use the alt key first and build to a working directory, and make sure to add the body you have choose, eg, cbbe hdt or what ever into the build, make sure no other body is included, that will add the body meshes for the preset you are using then into its build.

After you build the meshes to a working directory zip those files up, and re-name it to the character type and body is what I usually use then add a date at the end, install that as a new mod, if you are using mod organiser you can then just install tick that mod in the left, unticking any other ones, you can use different texture sets as well doing this, but keep track if the texture sets use a esp as a few do.

Hi, i need a bodyslide preset of sevenbase bombshell more bounce body (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/ajax/downloadfile?id=1000033293) for adapt an armors set in bodyslide.

Body base: 7B bombshell nude bounce+

Weight: 0 to 100

thank you, sorry for my english.

would like a preset too..  

Body uunp hdt/special

Weight 0 or 100  

Very inspiring, in my opinion the body Joycen presented reminds me of Sevenbase but much slimmer. I'll make sure to make the next collective bodyslide preset into something you'll both like! :3

Hello Dekobi-Hime!  Some time ago you made a preset for me to use in my comic series.  You asked that I post the first chapter to feature it.  Well here it is!

Land of the Sluts - Part 32

The bodytype comes into play starting in the warehouse scene.  Before that it is my old bodytype.

If you are unfamiliar with my series overall, a summary can be read HERE

And FYI, this chapter is kinda dark but the series will return to a lighter tone next chapter. 

Thanks again for all your help!

Thanks for remembering after all this time. ^^ That's alot of pictures and speech texts, well done!

Probably not a question for here, but can you have like ... a different bodypreset per character? or per race?

That's an excellent question to post here, and doing it like Varithina suggests works good. You can also edit your character's body in the game with the character creation, then it'll be just for that character. I don't know how to do it per vanilla race but for custom races it's easy to give it it's own kind of body but i'll let the race mod page answer you how to do that.

Per character is doable, when you batch build all your armours in bodyslide, use the alt key first and build to a working directory, and make sure to add the body you have choose, eg, cbbe hdt or what ever into the build, make sure no other body is included, that will add the body meshes for the preset you are using then into its build.

After you build the meshes to a working directory zip those files up, and re-name it to the character type and body is what I usually use then add a date at the end, install that as a new mod, if you are using mod organiser you can then just install tick that mod in the left, unticking any other ones, you can use different texture sets as well doing this, but keep track if the texture sets use a esp as a few do.

Nice tip! That's pretty much how i do it. Mod Organizer is great.

i hope you're still taking requests Dekobi because i totally forgot about this old body...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38305/?

it is without doubt, my fave body, and the most realistic (i dated someone w/ that bod lol). and i used it for a long time, but sadly the creator abandoned it and it never got any physics. he mentions in the posts that someone else can add physics if they wanted tho.

i've tried many times to create it for cbbe or unp (i mainly want a unp or uunp version) but can't come close. it's got hip bones and boobs with some sag and heft. i just can't replicate it. but the master Dekobi can! least i hope so

i hope you're still taking requests Dekobi because i totally forgot about this old body...

it is without doubt, my fave body, and the most realistic (i dated someone w/ that bod lol). and i used it for a long time, but sadly the creator abandoned it and it never got any physics. he mentions in the posts that someone else can add physics if they wanted tho.

i've tried many times to create it for cbbe or unp (i mainly want a unp or uunp version) but can't come close. it's got hip bones and boobs with some sag and heft. i just can't replicate it. but the master Dekobi can! least i hope so

I actually wanted to recreate that body myself too, then i just totally forgot about it for some reason... I'll keep it in mind. Have to say i don't think it would beat the Mookeylama body, your first request. :D I am still awfully satisfied with that one. 

About me taking requests, i am making "Collective" requests now where i combine your requests into one bodyslide preset. So, yes i'll use this as reference for the collective preset :3 

Sevenbase Bombshell with bigger and rounder boobs, thicker thighs please ? c: <3

Uhu that sounds yummy to me. As with above i'll keep it in mind for the collective preset... But it sounds easy, you can surely do it! I believeeee. :D Try giving BreastsSmall higher value for more roundness, DoubleMelon negative value for flat top of breast and BreastPerkiness negative value for more volume to tip of breasts. ^^)

fKJlXVa.jpg

nipples are important!  

i am basically shit at making bodies so :P

and can someone make me a face preset <3 - <3

Yes nipples are so puffy and nice. :P

your picture isn't showing up thooo! can you fix it? ('^^)

What are you looking for in a face preset then? :)

I actually wanted to recreate that body myself too, then i just totally forgot about it for some reason... I'll keep it in mind. Have to say i don't think it would beat the Mookeylama body, your first request. :D I am still awfully satisfied with that one. 

About me taking requests, i am making "Collective" requests now where i combine your requests into one bodyslide preset. So, yes i'll use this as reference for the collective preset :3 

Sevenbase Bombshell with bigger and rounder boobs, thicker thighs please ? c: <3

Uhu that sounds yummy to me. As with above i'll keep it in mind for the collective preset... But it sounds easy, you can surely do it! I believeeee. :D Try giving BreastsSmall higher value for more roundness, DoubleMelon negative value for flat top of breast and BreastPerkiness negative value for more volume to tip of breasts. ^^)

fKJlXVa.jpg

nipples are important!  

I can't coz I'm using Mod Organizer and Bodyslide won't work properly. :c

--snip--

fKJlXVa.jpg

nipples are important!  

will update the post in a sec

imgur sucks eh , trying imageshack

well ya know what lightshot

7b902d790f9b4e5987d686a0aaf992df.png

I can't coz I'm using Mod Organizer and Bodyslide won't work properly. :c

Aww. I really recommend you get it working cause it's great. I have the same problem so i just install BodySlide manually to: X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\BodySlide.exe and then i use modify executables in Mod Organizer and write that path in the binary. Hope that works for you too...

--snip--

fKJlXVa.jpg

nipples are important!  

Me like that picture, boobies are so round and her face is nice too.

I think you'd like Trollirious request! Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody1/?p=1596449

With that said and done, this picture and your request inspires me greatly for the collective bodyslide preset!

nipples are important!  

Me like that picture, boobies are so round and her face is nice too.

I think you'd like Trollirious request! Try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody1/?p=1596449

With that said and done, this picture and your request inspires me greatly for the collective bodyslide preset!

well the breast size on trollirious's request is bigger (not a big fan , since the one on the pic is really even toned.. <3) and as said before , the nipples are the important thing >:3

i am basically shit on bodyslide heck even racemenu...

Haha first i read Windwaker... Like eh, Zelda body? Okay, so Widowmaker from Overwatch. She looks nice!! I especially like her belly and butt. Her belly got a real nice bump look to it the likes i've never seen. I will certainly implement just those elements in the collective preset! Thanks for the inspiring request.

Archived