(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Hi Dekobi, thank you very much for this thread, even if you decide to skip over my request, I appreciate what you're doing for the community very much  :)

Preferred body base: CBBE

Weight: I'd like it to look similar to the reference photos when the weight slider is set to 100.

For the body, I'd like something as close as possible to Katee Owen's body (Primarily the breasts, I won't be particularly bothered if other parts are somewhat off), see below:

http://redblow.com/stuff/katee-owen/katee-life-boobs-nude-topless-55.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pZB-zp11fPw/VThOS02cPPI/AAAAAAAAOM0/dbUzVy_Xln8/s1600/katee-owen-life-play-with-her-tits.gif

http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/v/g/7/2vg7K/tumblr_ne4emv9wk81rphgogo8_400.gif

Just google her name for hundreds more references.

The idea is this slim body but with large, natural breasts at the heavier end of the weight slider, where 100 would be like the references. 0 can be whatever you feel like, I'd quite like to see what you'd put there since you've done some stellar work here so far!

Specification: Just as close to the references as possible, if you want to tweak it to make it fit Skyrim better then be my guest. (I'm awful at bodyslide and have been making do with my best efforts until now  :P)
Keywords: Natural, slim, large.

If you'd like me to be more specific in an area please feel free to ask. If you don't fancy making it that's fine too, don't ask don't get afterall!  :)

Thanks in advance!

Swaglol request:

custom bodyslide preset 26 - swaglol.7z

I bet you all missed this kind of post! Finally another release is here and it's Swaglol's request of a body shaped after Katee Owen. I think it looks great, the breasts are very similar to the reference but the body took on more of an inspired look that does looks similar enough but got a smoother and less protruding appearance.

preview

27711652823_c40defef95_z.jpgScreenshot21927_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

27711655813_ef7c43d5c7_c.jpg

feat. Dekobi

27711659793_d38c7ebf17_c.jpg

>> Next up is Logisys custom request!

>>/ After that i work on the Collective BodySlide preset!

Well, I liked the way it is made, makes me remember someone special for me ^^

Thank you in advance

That's nice to hear! : D I'm glad it does that for you.

But if i may ask again, i was actually asking for the body proportion that you like the most. With that i mean the shoulders, the arms, the breasts, waist or else? Cause I don't take single requests right now but i can take a few aspects from this body for the "Collective"  BodySlide preset that i release at the end of the month. : )

Guest swaglol

Hi Dekobi, thank you very much for this thread, even if you decide to skip over my request, I appreciate what you're doing for the community very much  :)

Weight: I'd like it to look similar to the reference photos when the weight slider is set to 100.

For the body, I'd like something as close as possible to Katee Owen's body (Primarily the breasts, I won't be particularly bothered if other parts are somewhat off), see below:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pZB-zp11fPw/VThOS02cPPI/AAAAAAAAOM0/dbUzVy_Xln8/s1600/katee-owen-life-play-with-her-tits.gif

http://ist2-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/v/g/7/2vg7K/tumblr_ne4emv9wk81rphgogo8_400.gif

The idea is this slim body but with large, natural breasts at the heavier end of the weight slider, where 100 would be like the references. 0 can be whatever you feel like, I'd quite like to see what you'd put there since you've done some stellar work here so far!

Specification: Just as close to the references as possible, if you want to tweak it to make it fit Skyrim better then be my guest. (I'm awful at bodyslide and have been making do with my best efforts until now  :P)

If you'd like me to be more specific in an area please feel free to ask. If you don't fancy making it that's fine too, don't ask don't get afterall!  :)

Thanks in advance!

Swaglol request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 26 - swaglol.7z

I bet you all missed this kind of post! Finally another release is here and it's Swaglol's request of a body shaped after Katee Owen. I think it looks great, the breasts are very similar to the reference but the body took on more of an inspired look that does looks similar enough but got a smoother and less protruding appearance.

preview

feat. Dekobi

Heroes go by many names. This one goes by Dekobi.

Seriously though, it looks fantastic, thank you so much for your work, I greatly appreciate it and can't thank you enough!

Looking forward to future stuff from you :)

Thank you in advance

But if i may ask again, i was actually asking for the body proportion that you like the most. With that i mean the shoulders, the arms, the breasts, waist or else? Cause I don't take single requests right now but i can take a few aspects from this body for the "Collective"  BodySlide preset that i release at the end of the month. : )

I actually liked the whole post to be honest

Thanks in advance!

Swaglol request:

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 26 - swaglol.7z

preview

feat. Dekobi

Heroes go by many names. This one goes by Dekobi.

Seriously though, it looks fantastic, thank you so much for your work, I greatly appreciate it and can't thank you enough!

Looking forward to future stuff from you :)

I hope you find the preset satisfactory in-game too! : )

Still making great bodies Dekobi!

Oh yeah! x ) Hey any suggestions for the collective preset, Sfeile? I was thinking of starting on it right about now too. ^^ I still don't have any ideas for thighs or legs to go by for example!

Thank you in advance

I actually liked the whole post to be honest

Okay! Well we'll see how much of this look i'll implement for the low-weight sliders then!

I finally found out what type of body id like  :shy:  Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter 5 

attachicon.gifIgrovaya-erotika-Igri-Street-Fighter-rainbow-mika-2827647.jpeg attachicon.gifarticle_post_width_R._Mika.JPGattachicon.gifSTREET FIGHTER V (BETA)_20151022231353.jpg

Hopefully thats enough pics to go by.

Logisys request:

custom bodyslide preset 27 - logisys.7z

I had time open up and got to make this already! Hope you like it, this is clearly a very strong body type and i made it in UUNP to give it a muscular look. But you can use it in CBBE if you'd rather. Let me know how you like it! : )

preview

28289127571_eb8cbbc852_z.jpgScreenshot13820_c by Dekobi-hime, on Flickr

28264284312_8ef9e17e93_c.jpg

28289129341_f19aca6746_c.jpg28264290322_a25381c93e_c.jpg

Hey what's up! This is the progress so far on the very first Collective BodySlide preset that i'm doing. It's based on ideas from Peb, Dracofire and Marciox25 who made request posts. Though they were posts that were meant for their own requests i took their ideas and mixed them, making this BodySlide preset.

preview

post-749685-0-40623000-1468855598_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-15678600-1468855599_thumb.jpg

If anyone want to affect this body in the making just post your ideas. ^^ Pictures or words to describe body shape both work. I need alot of ideas.

Guest swaglol

Hey what's up! This is the progress so far on the very first Collective BodySlide preset that i'm doing. It's based on ideas from Peb, Dracofire and Marciox25 who made request posts. Though they were posts that were meant for their own requests i took their ideas and mixed them, making this BodySlide preset.

preview

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp preview 1.jpgattachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp preview 2.jpg

If anyone want to affect this body in the making just post your ideas. ^^ Pictures or words to describe body shape both work. I need alot of ideas.

Looks amazing as usual dude. 

Thanks again for my preset. It's glorious.

preview

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp preview 1.jpgattachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp preview 2.jpg

It was a pleasure making your preset!

Guest swaglol

preview

It was a pleasure making your preset!

It's my pleasure to enjoy it! :D

Dude you're amazing. Could you convert the Alexis Texas body to UUNP? Or is that something I could do easily? I've never converted bodies before.

Thank you very much! This is a thread where i create new BodySlide presets though, i don't make or convert outfits... Or bodies for that matter. That's new to me. x ) Or wait, now i get it. Disregard previous!.. You don't need to convert anything, just load the CBBE preset in a UUNP body and build it. My presets are fully functional with CBBE and UUNP no matter what i wrote on the preset name. : )

Hey hey everyone! I decided to tweak one of my already released presets for personal use! I am really satisfied and i want to share how it looks in different weight settings. I came up with this new neat way to compare the weight of a body with pictures by using RaceMenu and Halo Poser.

Also out of all released 27 presets, can you guess what body i've tweaked? It still looks similar so you can probably guess right if you try! : )

nsfw

weight 0

28351626671_19748f0ba3_c.jpg

weight 50

27813688034_10e9909b1e_c.jpg

weight 10028351629121_77a9a7569e_c.jpg

sfw

Converted armor weight 0

27814137923_754dbde442_c.jpg

Converted armor weight 100

28351624511_fc8b6e2d11_c.jpg

Hey hey everyone! I decided to tweak one of my already released presets for personal use! I am really satisfied and i want to share how it looks in different weight settings. I came up with this new neat way to compare the weight of a body with pictures by using RaceMenu and Halo Poser.

Also out of all released 27 presets, can you guess what body i've tweaked? It still looks similar so you can probably guess right if you try! : )

nsfw

weight 0

weight 50

sfw

Converted armor weight 0

Hard to say as you don't really have that 0 and 100 straight on profile for all the presets, especially the earlier ones where its hard to see the picture cause it was dark.

However I have narrowed it down to my best three guesses.

custom bodyslide preset 21 - bearcano

custom bodyslide preset 15 - novaraven747

custom bodyslide preset 18 - shizukums

How did I do?

nsfw

weight 0

weight 50

sfw

Converted armor weight 0

Hard to say as you don't really have that 0 and 100 straight on profile for all the presets, especially the earlier ones where its hard to see the picture cause it was dark.

How did I do?

I'm so glad we have a guesser! Alchemist you're very close with the Shizukums request, it's similar. The others are pretty far off hihi. x ) The body that i altered also has the same "Lower Frame" body type as Shizukums do. : D

nsfw

weight 0

weight 50

sfw

Converted armor weight 0

How did I do?

I'm so glad we have a guesser! Alchemist you're very close with the Shizukums request, it's similar. The others are pretty far off hihi. x ) The body that i altered also has the same "Lower Frame" body type as Shizukums do. : D

At lest i had 1/2 of the body. :P

Figured they were off, though, but was the best I had. Up to other people to try now with 3 of options removed.

Hey what is up everone! If i show you this image, do you get any thoughts, any opinions? This is how far i've made the Collective BodySlide preset that i mentioned back in the announcement. Tell me what you like about it!

So far the ideas from three posters have made this body what it is now. : D

post-749685-0-85863700-1469304347_thumb.jpg

Hey what is up everone! If i show you this image, do you get any thoughts, any opinions? This is how far i've made the Collective BodySlide preset that i mentioned back in the announcement. Tell me what you like about it!

So far the ideas from three posters have made this body what it is now. : D

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1.jpg

Looking good!

Personally, I would make the breasts a little higher on the chest, and just a touch wider at the hips. And you gotta show what the booty looks like! :P

Looking good!

Personally, I would make the breasts a little higher on the chest, and just a touch wider at the hips. And you gotta show what the booty looks like! :P

My how could i forget. : D

Booooootyyey!!

post-749685-0-33845800-1469352578_thumb.jpgpost-749685-0-47437600-1469352580_thumb.jpg

Higher breasts makes sense! Okay your suggestion is received!

WOW with so many interesting bodyshapes i wonder if anyone is up for converting this into a bodygen template with a bit of random variation :D

Ooh that sounds interesting. I haven't heard of such a thing, what is a Bodygen template? : )

Looking good!

My how could i forget. : D

Booooootyyey!!

attachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1 b.jpgattachicon.gifbodyslide 016 cbsp 1 wip1 s.jpg

Higher breasts makes sense! Okay your suggestion is received!

Nice shape to it. Would like to see it stick out a little more. Not so flat. (Apple slider) But you have the upsidown heart shape looking fantastic. :D

Archived