(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

Hello,

I currently use CBBE Slim.

I use Soul Gem Oven, and when it expands the breasts on the CBBE slim it's like they grow outward on a shelf, rather than having a natural droop.

A slightly larger breast size range would be great.

Is this something you can help with?

Thank you :)

Hi hi! I think so! It is quite clear to me to have a goal to work towards so i appreciate that. But I just want to ask, what should i do about...

Thighs?

Butt?

Arms?

Hi!

I'm excited that you would work on this :)

I'm thinking something fairly fit. What's the best way to give you a good idea? I can find pictures.

Arms/Thighs - somewhere between slim and muscular. 

Shoulders not overly broad, thin waist.

Butt - between a runner or weight lifter.  At low weights fairly small but very perky. Higher weights a bit amazonian like she's done a few too many squats :)

7osisg4d request (38)!

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset, 38 7osisg4d.7z

Here it is! A body for use with Soulgem Oven requested by 7osisg4d! I'm afraid I have good news, in a way? XD I took your request too far. You requested that I fix the breasts on the CBBE slim body. But instead I based this on my own body and made it rather thick. I even put in a pregnancy belly for high-weight and of course the rest of the body is tweaked to accommodate that belly size. You can always try!

Important! If you like the breasts but not the rest of the body I recommend you to copy the breast and nipple slider values from this preset over to the CBBE slim body, then you save it as a new preset. Hope you like!

p.s. this may be removed with the site update that Loverslab started on the 9th of October so I'll just have to reupload then I guess. : p

Sooo~~ Is there anyone's request I've promised to do but haven't done yet? I can tell you that there is a bonus preset on the way, and a very maybe a collective preset if I get time. But it's gonna be slooow!~~ Thanks for the patience though. <3

Sweet thank you!

Hey, I have a request for ya! 

First of all you should look at attached file. This is what I made, well it base full cleavage high slider for UUNP. 

But I still think it needs something to perfection. And I found you :)

Ok... Let's started. 

I want a present what we could call "Godness body" because well it won't be really that natural and there will be  a lot of differences of body build. 

1. Base type of body should be Hourglass body.  

2. I want you to use the second file for muscles. 

UUNP (I will use it for mods like: Milkmod economy, fill her up, some futa content maybe, also for collisions during sex and so on,...)

The reason of this body is for NPC and I don't tell here which one (If you would need that write me PM). 

Breasts - should be firm and  fully big at the same time. I also prefer cleavage but surprise me. 

For inspiration maybe: 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7e/d6/35/7ed635ec6d1cd18207a1a7afd1465698.jpg

http://thebestoflol.com/upload/20160620154338uid1.jpg

Belly - 

I don't know if you can paint weights for pregnacy belly but if you can't nwm, if so it should be nice curved and without mark of geom inequality. Btw I will use it for big inflation. (naturalistic HDT from Bazinga)

Basically belly with abs, still femine but not too much skinny. 

Hips - 

I want them like "hm look at those" when she catwalks. In general you need something to catch :) (breasts and hips/bones and also butt.) But I don't want Beyonce :D

Butt - 

Something like Frostblade Irelia's firm but full and soft ass :D

For inspiration: 

https://orig00.deviantart.net/2abc/f/2016/163/6/5/the_will_of_the_butt__by_dantewontdie_by_antsstyle-da5y220.jpg

or 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9b/84/86/9b8486a50f844eaa22bb2da3314496e4--fairy-tail-juvia-anime-fairy-tail.jpg

Legs and arms - 

well I think in the picture thighs are a little too much thick, surprise me :)

0 is not important for me just 100 and it should have breasts like C+ cup (something around). 

I'll use it for screenshots, gifs and gameplay.

So will you accept my challenge and answer to call?

#Badass

post-1122321-0-81649600-1507914097_thumb.jpg

femalebody_1_msn.dds

I have a request (if you are still taking) for a Bodyslide preset if you don't mind. But I'am really bad at describing things and don't know anything about body beauty so sorry if my request sounds difficult or hard to understand.

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):

I want a body of a novice or newly started adventurer (can be both a warrior or mage/witch but not necessary) that is either slim or petite but more like a 'cute build' (is that a thing?). I like small breast so it can be between flat or medium-small. The legs and thigh I don't know how to describe but I think slender might fit and the butt maybe small and round but cute in a way. Maybe to help you out, I like the body's of Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII, Talim from Soul Calibur and Seol Hyun from AOA. You could use them as references.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:
Just for my characters.

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod:
For personal use but anyone can have it.

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider:
I honestly don't know what this means but follow your gut if you think it's good.

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:
UUNP

6. Hashtag: #idontknow #whatsahashtag #slim

Again sorry if it's difficult for you and if it didn't properly follow your instructions from the 1st post, but thank you in advance.

First of all you should look at attached file. This is what I made, well it base full cleavage high slider for UUNP. 

Ok... Let's started. 

I want a present what we could call "Godness body" because well it won't be really that natural and there will be  a lot of differences of body build. 

UUNP (I will use it for mods like: Milkmod economy, fill her up, some futa content maybe, also for collisions during sex and so on,...)

The reason of this body is for NPC and I don't tell here which one (If you would need that write me PM). 

Breasts - should be firm and  fully big at the same time. I also prefer cleavage but surprise me. 

For inspiration maybe: 

Belly - 

I don't know if you can paint weights for pregnacy belly but if you can't nwm, if so it should be nice curved and without mark of geom inequality. Btw I will use it for big inflation. (naturalistic HDT from Bazinga)

Hips - 

I want them like "hm look at those" when she catwalks. In general you need something to catch :) (breasts and hips/bones and also butt.) But I don't want Beyonce :D

Butt - 

For inspiration: 

https://orig00.deviantart.net/2abc/f/2016/163/6/5/the_will_of_the_butt__by_dantewontdie_by_antsstyle-da5y220.jpg

or 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9b/84/86/9b8486a50f844eaa22bb2da3314496e4--fairy-tail-juvia-anime-fairy-tail.jpg

Legs and arms - 

0 is not important for me just 100 and it should have breasts like C+ cup (something around). 

#Badass

Can you make Blackadder's Gisella? 

[This is my request:

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): I want something juicy/thick, with a large ass and a plump stomach, with torpedo shaped boobs

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: https://e621.net/post/show/688881 (I want it to look something like this, plump and thick, with a nice waist.

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: Mainly for fun, for use in mods such as milk-mod economy and other pregnancy related mods.

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: Not sure what this means, but I'll guess, I want 0-50 to be around C cup to E cup and around 100 just to burst out like double d's

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?: CBBE please

6. Hashtag: #I<3TorpedoTits

Uwwaaai I'm so happy that you are all requesting. It means alot!

I would take on your requests with delight with more time. But I can't! There's obligations and then there's new hobbies that keep me from it..

But! If you all users on this thread can agree on one request together then I can create a preset out of that. For example one of you decide how the breasts should look, another the waist, the legs and so on. It's what I call a "collective request". So, if that sounds fun I think go for it all together!

So in other words! I'm officially not taking single requests now. But this thread is still open and I am active when free. Yay! <3

Also, I'm not sure if it's Gisella but I made a Blackadder body like a year back! Please here, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1587392

hi, i'd like  to request 2 thick bodies if possible.

- First body: a body like the ones from guhzcoituz deviantart. His page

some pics:

super_implant_for_genesis_3_female_by_gu

xaviera_body_for_genesis_3_female_by_guh

shadow_dancer_body_shape_for_genesis_3_f

- Second body: a body like the ones from Kunaboto. His page

some drawings:

tumblr_oipb2tEuSc1vffi23o3_1280.png

tumblr_ogjhdclHXk1vffi23o1_1280.png

tumblr_ofpgqtoh2j1vffi23o2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_odc4h39lvL1vffi23o4_1280.jpg

The bodies are similar, but the first one is a mroe realistic one, and the second one is mroe exagerated, cartoon style. Thanks!

EDIT: CBBE body or Clams of Skyrim and no weight effect.

Hi, Dekobi-Hime.

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): My request is for a bodyslide preset based on actress Ellen Page's body. She is short and thin. She is athletic as a toned runner with defined wiry muscles. She has small boyish hips. Very light curve between her waist and hips. 

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: This body is for my character.

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: for personal use/fun.

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: Slider at 0 should be the desired Ellen Page body. 50 should be about an average unp body. 100 like a normal 100 weight unp body.

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?: UUNP.

I attach a couple of photos.

Thank you =).

post-709631-0-52561500-1508120549_thumb.jpg

post-709631-0-26658800-1508120560_thumb.jpg

I have a request (if you are still taking) for a Bodyslide preset if you don't mind. But I'am really bad at describing things and don't know anything about body beauty so sorry if my request sounds difficult or hard to understand.

I want a body of a novice or newly started adventurer (can be both a warrior or mage/witch but not necessary) that is either slim or petite but more like a 'cute build' (is that a thing?). I like small breast so it can be between flat or medium-small. The legs and thigh I don't know how to describe but I think slender might fit and the butt maybe small and round but cute in a way. Maybe to help you out, I like the body's of Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII, Talim from Soul Calibur and Seol Hyun from AOA. You could use them as references.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:
Just for my characters.

I honestly don't know what this means but follow your gut if you think it's good.

UUNP

Again sorry if it's difficult for you and if it didn't properly follow your instructions from the 1st post, but thank you in advance.

Ok... Let's started. 

For inspiration maybe: 

Belly - 

Hips - 

Butt - 

For inspiration: 

or 

Legs and arms - 

#Badass

[This is my request:

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): I want something juicy/thick, with a large ass and a plump stomach, with torpedo shaped boobs

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: https://e621.net/post/show/688881 (I want it to look something like this, plump and thick, with a nice waist.

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: Mainly for fun, for use in mods such as milk-mod economy and other pregnancy related mods.

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: Not sure what this means, but I'll guess, I want 0-50 to be around C cup to E cup and around 100 just to burst out like double d's

I would take on your requests with delight with more time. But I can't! There's obligations and then there's new hobbies that keep me from it..

But! If you all users on this thread can agree on one request together then I can create a preset out of that. For example one of you decide how the breasts should look, another the waist, the legs and so on. It's what I call a "collective request". So, if that sounds fun I think go for it all together!

So in other words! I'm officially not taking single requests now. But this thread is still open and I am active when free. Yay! <3

Also, I'm not sure if it's Gisella but I made a Blackadder body like a year back! Please here, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1587392

I don't mind, I think my request should be the ''low'' part of the body?

if you help me i can make faces like this.... watch my version of hitomi (and was only my first try)

for me there are only 2 very interesting shaped tits and bodies

They are not only big but they have very strange and particular shape.... so they are challenging

1) is veronika zemanova

2) is lucie wilde 

Choose 1 folks and i make a perfect face....

they are both skinny so unp is a must

Just for my characters.

UUNP

Ok... Let's started. 

For inspiration maybe: 

Belly - 

Hips - 

Butt - 

For inspiration: 

or 

Legs and arms - 

#Badass

[This is my request:

I don't mind, I think my request should be the ''low'' part of the body?

Okay sounds great! ~~ I'm happy you want to be part of the collective preset (^^) It will take a loong time but when I release it I'm sure it will have something for everyone wehehe. <3

if you help me i can make faces like this.... watch my version of hitomi (and was only my first try)

for me there are only 2 very interesting shaped tits and bodies

They are not only big but they have very strange and particular shape.... so they are challenging

1) is veronika zemanova

2) is lucie wilde 

Choose 1 folks and i make a perfect face....

they are both skinny so unp is a must

That's a beautiful body! The boobs have alot of droop and gravity to them. Also nice faces!

Do you want to request a body, or a face? Or do you want to make a face for someone else? Sorry I didn't quite understand. : 3

Aah, waow I noticed these posts just now! I'm so happy over this amount of requests omagad. : 3 At this rate I feel like getting time to open up a weekend for non-stop BodySliding as soon as possible. ~~ (^^) k' I'll reply individually now!

Okayy please disregard my previous post. : 3 Now I know you want me to make her body! I can -maybe- create her body later when I open again. But for now would you be happy with checking out a preset I've released before? There is one that is almost similar I think?~~ This one, Kate Oween preset

There doesn't happen to be an UUNP version of that collective bodyslide 1 preset does it? Really impressive work.

You can actually load any CBBE version in UUNP! So go for it. : 3

FYI, I used to write CBBE and UUNP to show which body it is made with in the preview screen. They will be slightly different but mostly the same. It's worse if you want to load a body made with UUNP in CBBE though, the Unified Sliders won't show up and they can change the shape alot. But loading bodies made with CBBE in UUNP is no problem, though CBBE have a slider for "Groin" which UUNP doesn't huhu. It's all about what body/outfit you build the preset with because the preset itself doesn't decide whether you're able to build the body in UUNP/CBBE, it just applies preset sliders. Good luck and ask again if you there's anything you couldn't get to work. : 3

some pics:

some drawings:

The bodies are similar, but the first one is a mroe realistic one, and the second one is mroe exagerated, cartoon style. Thanks!

These are all hot! I want to create these, especially the bottom one and the very first one strike me with influence!! So when I open the thread (when I have time) I'll keep them in mind.

But there is still hope ~~ Would you like to tell me one or two parts of the body that you love essentially much? I can include whatever you mention in the next collective preset. Oh, do you know what a collective preset is? Please read my pre-previous post in this thread where I write about collective presets. Thanks for requesting!

I'm having a hard time trying to get curvy toned legs in CBBE, I know UNP would do the trick better, but I prefer CBBE boobs; if possible CB if not UNP is OK.

Here's why I try overall to attempt: 

jon-troy-nickel-sun-03.jpg?1406344419

more reference: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Z6KN

What a beautiful shape <3 It reminds me greatly of UN7B which is built in BodySlide as a preset. That was my favorite body before I made my own for the record. (^^) I can look through the reference link you gave me too. But since I'm not going to have time to take up your request in a while anyway I really recommend you to load up a UN7B preset out of the many variation that it has and choose your favorite and even maybe edit it a bit yourself.

Let me know how that works out for you and we'll take your request from there okay! <3

Hi, Dekobi-Hime.

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): My request is for a bodyslide preset based on actress Ellen Page's body. She is short and thin. She is athletic as a toned runner with defined wiry muscles. She has small boyish hips. Very light curve between her waist and hips. 

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?: This body is for my character.

3. Ambition, for fun, screenshots or for mod: for personal use/fun.

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: Slider at 0 should be the desired Ellen Page body. 50 should be about an average unp body. 100 like a normal 100 weight unp body.

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?: UUNP.

I attach a couple of photos.

Thank you =).

attachicon.gifellen-page-bikini-9.jpg

attachicon.gif4ae5e6164c0aed4f11e83a5ecdf797cd--ellen-page-role-models.jpg

Hi and yay~~ Haven't had a tomboy request (if that's what you'd call her) in awhile : 3 Refreshing hohoho. Requests are closed now but I appreciate that you used the request form! Thanks for requesting.  :sleepy:

Sorry to contraddict you, but lucie's body is different , she is very skinny and has some incredible shaped boobs, kate owen has a different body....

702a5c99bf4a52dafb255a22d32e0a77--big-hu(m=lciuhScOb_c)(mh=JhPw47Gtrw02FUg6)thum

i hope you help me to make her and dont forget veronica zemanova.....

Young-Busty-Curvy-Brunette-Babe-Veronica

The difficulty is to replicate the shape of the body....

the tis and the ass.

Ihope you will help me in the task

Aah, waow I noticed these posts just now! I'm so happy over this amount of requests omagad. : 3 At this rate I feel like getting time to open up a weekend for non-stop BodySliding as soon as possible. ~~ (^^) k' I'll reply individually now!

some pics:

some drawings:

These are all hot! I want to create these, especially the bottom one and the very first one strike me with influence!! So when I open the thread (when I have time) I'll keep them in mind.

But there is still hope ~~ Would you like to tell me one or two parts of the body that you love essentially much? I can include whatever you mention in the next collective preset. Oh, do you know what a collective preset is? Please read my pre-previous post in this thread where I write about collective presets. Thanks for requesting!

It all comes to tits and ass, lol! But seriously, thick thighs are the best thing. i know what collective presets are, and i already downloaded then, but none of the presets are my type.

some pics:

some drawings:

It all comes to tits and ass, lol! But seriously, thick thighs are the best thing. i know what collective presets are, and i already downloaded then, but none of the presets are my type.

Okay! You're the ass and thighs captain of this collective preset. x ) Since you are with on creating this next one it'll likely be more of your type than the previous collective presets! : 3

Btw would you like to backup your post somewhere so you can post for me to read again, pictures and text all of it? A Rich Text Document should do the trick or an online document. Because Loverslab will upgrade soon and posts made here since the 9th of October will be lost apprently. Yay ^^

some pics:

some drawings:

Okay! You're the ass and thighs captain of this collective preset. x ) Since you are with on creating this next one it'll likely be more of your type than the previous collective presets! : 3

Btw would you like to backup your post somewhere so you can post for me to read again, pictures and text all of it? A Rich Text Document should do the trick or an online document. Because Loverslab will upgrade soon and posts made here since the 9th of October will be lost apprently. Yay ^^

I really appreciate, thanks! and I saved the post, so when loverlab gets the upgrade i'll post on the topic asap.

Psst. Hey all! I'm kind of waiting for the assumed update so I'm staying low... But guess I'll reply now even if it's removed later. Maybe it'll stay even? : p Anyways!

My face presents of veronica zemanova and lucie wilde are almost complete.... I also slide in race menu but i dont have experience like yours in body slide .

I hope you'll find some time to make my requests...

Hello! Would you like to send me your attempt of the BodySlide preset? I can improve upon it. : D

some pics:

some drawings:

I really appreciate, thanks! and I saved the post, so when loverlab gets the upgrade i'll post on the topic asap.

That's what I like to hearrr : 3

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the update and the new layout everyone and myself! It's gonna take some time getting used to for me... Buut! This thread is taking collective requests now, so post your request and I'll take what I like most about it and create a bodyslide preset that uses all of your requests together! It's like a ghost-collab! Exciting? If you agree post your ideas. <3

Waii!! (^ .^)

some pics:

some drawings:

The bodies are similar, but the first one is a mroe realistic one, and the second one is more exagerated, cartoon style. Thanks!

Archived