(Paused) Making BodySlide presets for you

Kawaiiborn

I mapped out which UUNP sliders i found potentially helpful for gushing thighs.

= especially impactful

Probably better in positive values: +

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

Probably better in negative values: -

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

Here's advice if you want,

I used values 1-30 on these sliders during testing. I always remind myself that not just thighs but the whole body will change when using the UUNP sliders so i try to keep values low like that and sometimes i counter with negative values on a slider that gives me what i need, hehe yes the Unified sliders are finicky but useful.

With this i wish you luck, Eriagle! Please find a good slider combination for those thighs and let us know. : 3 (also why i won't do an alt version is cause you'll do it muuuch better ^^)

Thank you for the advice, this is really helpful! I'm starting to find back again that little enthusiasm with bodyslide...

I noticed that playing with positive values of these sliders

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

would get the thighs out the most, while countering them with negative values of

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

so the breasts would keep their size as close as the original preset. 7B shapes brought a bit too massive and oddly shaped breasts, so I only used UN7B.

I'm still going to tinker a little bit more of those proportions, to my eye the upper body/ribcage looks slightly too small compared to those thighs.

Ooh widdles it seems you got the desired outcome! I'm so glad. I agree the ribcage could be bigger. You don't need unified sliders for that though, i'd use waist. Sorry for late reply, i've got sudden summer adventures wuhuahaa.~ Your girl looks better and better with each picture i love looking at her progress! :  3

Hello dear Dekobi, i really love this treat, so many shapes, so great ideas and your works... wow! i try to do some presets but... damn im sucks xD

Well... i love to play with Argonian and Khajiit females, so gorgeous and i really want and argonian with a sweet curvy body, a D-Cup tidies with a sweet heart shape ass, normally i use dark colours skins for my characters, like black or grey with a tone of red.

I want to see something like this

http://bit.ly/2tZ6SUK

http://bit.ly/2tvmHig

Weight: 0 or 100

Body Base: CBBE

If you can make this it will be awesome!! but i don't known i can do a request for beast races uwu. Thx

I am very intrigued by the Argonian idea! If you could put your thoughts to text i'll be able to do an even better job. Can i ask that of you? : D

To everyone! I'm offline for a bit more but i'll be back to finish up requests soooon. Thanks for visiting the thread, also welcome to any new visitors. (^ ^)

Yay!! i tought you can't do it,, thank you!! Well i'll try, my english is terrible and im NOT going to use google translator... so, let's begin. As i said before i love to play with beast races and when i play with an argonian girl i always try to do something special, i love the horns in argonians so i put then with the little spikes in the head, they look sexy and now i like to try the feathers too, those 3 combine looks hot. For the body, i like to use the curvy one, the slim... not much, i like some meat in my body, like a bit of chubby body but so big hips. For the breasts i like the C or D Cups, sometimes i do a B one and looks super cute but i want to try that sides, but not the E+ cow sides, thats too much xD. A long sexy tail and a sexy heart shaped or squishy round butt, love that in an argonian girl, the skin color, i like much the black one because you can combine with purple and red shinny spots in the skin and armor and looks great, the same with the eyes color, red or purple are awesome. And the head shape, is hard to describe i like a reptile one, not so long like a raptor jeje.The pics what i post looks like what i want but with a personal touch. I don't known the differences of weight of bodys and more of the other side stuffs so i can't say much of that xS.

If you need more please tell me, i 'll do my best to explain myself. And Thank you again for take my request nwn

Guest guyfrommilkyway

this is something like a smaller unpb oppai last version looks very nice imo would look sick with cbbe and fairskin or the pure

post-1791307-0-76071700-1501006807_thumb.jpeg

I came across these images on skyrim image uploader, and I really liked the bodyshapes in both sets, particularly the breasts and was curious how they did it. Despite my numerous fussings in bodyslide, I've never managed to achieve the same kind of fullness and shape, much to my consternation. Are they unique mesh? Special sliders? Also, if anyone knew the textures used. >_>

post-19421-0-78134700-1501259845_thumb.jpg

post-19421-0-09722200-1501259859_thumb.jpg

post-19421-0-80124700-1501259916_thumb.jpg

post-19421-0-29875700-1501259930_thumb.jpg

@Dekobi-hime 

here is my request:

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences):

Please make a bodyslide set for "Ela Savanas" (aka Katy Angel)

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc?:

YES, see http://drommgirls.com/model/ela/

and see: https://fuskator.com/full/edtZ1zibP9P/Shaved-Brunette-Babe-Katy-Angel.html

3. Purpose, for fun, screenshots or for mod:

FUN

4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider:

To match IRL measurements: 93-61-90

5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?:

CBBE

6. Hashtag:

#elasavanas

Thanks

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

I used values 1-30 on these sliders during testing. I always remind myself that not just thighs but the whole body will change when using the UUNP sliders so i try to keep values low like that and sometimes i counter with negative values on a slider that gives me what i need, hehe yes the Unified sliders are finicky but useful.

With this i wish you luck, Eriagle! Please find a good slider combination for those thighs and let us know. : 3 (also why i won't do an alt version is cause you'll do it muuuch better ^^)

Thank you for the advice, this is really helpful! I'm starting to find back again that little enthusiasm with bodyslide...

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

would get the thighs out the most, while countering them with negative values of

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

so the breasts would keep their size as close as the original preset. 7B shapes brought a bit too massive and oddly shaped breasts, so I only used UN7B.

I'm still going to tinker a little bit more of those proportions, to my eye the upper body/ribcage looks slightly too small compared to those thighs.

Ooh widdles it seems you got the desired outcome! I'm so glad. I agree the ribcage could be bigger. You don't need unified sliders for that though, i'd use waist. Sorry for late reply, i've got sudden summer adventures wuhuahaa.~ Your girl looks better and better with each picture i love looking at her progress! :  3

My summer adventures start revolving around the bodyslide and modeling again, I cannot believe how much this stuff hooks you in once you get into full speed...

I thought of giving a little update how I have violated your preset

I started to create horrifying abominations again non stop from your preset, and each time I had to go back to the original values and sliders of yours, because it simply looked the best ingame.

Now I tinkered just a little those both thigh and hip sliders on both weights, but did not touch anything else from the original preset (lord knows what monster might've been born next if I did). It's not really possible to get that thigh gushing to show unless you edit the body mesh, but I feel like some poses actually do that effect satisfyingly enough. Now I feel at peace, I'm going to actually try and play instead of constantly reopening the game just to check the results...

post-147635-0-75410700-1501447230_thumb.png

I came across these images on skyrim image uploader, and I really liked the bodyshapes in both sets, particularly the breasts and was curious how they did it. Despite my numerous fussings in bodyslide, I've never managed to achieve the same kind of fullness and shape, much to my consternation. Are they unique mesh? Special sliders? Also, if anyone knew the textures used. >_>

I second this :)

also the armor looks nice, is it from the tera set?

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

Hello dear Dekobi, i really love this treat, so many shapes, so great ideas and your works... wow! i try to do some presets but... damn im sucks xD

Well... i love to play with Argonian and Khajiit females, so gorgeous and i really want and argonian with a sweet curvy body, a D-Cup tidies with a sweet heart shape ass, normally i use dark colours skins for my characters, like black or grey with a tone of red.

I want to see something like this

http://bit.ly/2tZ6SUK

http://bit.ly/2tvmHig

Weight: 0 or 100

Body Base: CBBE

If you can make this it will be awesome!! but i don't known i can do a request for beast races uwu. Thx

I am very intrigued by the Argonian idea! If you could put your thoughts to text i'll be able to do an even better job. Can i ask that of you? : D

To everyone! I'm offline for a bit more but i'll be back to finish up requests soooon. Thanks for visiting the thread, also welcome to any new visitors. (^ ^)

Yay!! i tought you can't do it,, thank you!! Well i'll try, my english is terrible and im NOT going to use google translator... so, let's begin. As i said before i love to play with beast races and when i play with an argonian girl i always try to do something special, i love the horns in argonians so i put then with the little spikes in the head, they look sexy and now i like to try the feathers too, those 3 combine looks hot. For the body, i like to use the curvy one, the slim... not much, i like some meat in my body, like a bit of chubby body but so big hips. For the breasts i like the C or D Cups, sometimes i do a B one and looks super cute but i want to try that sides, but not the E+ cow sides, thats too much xD. A long sexy tail and a sexy heart shaped or squishy round butt, love that in an argonian girl, the skin color, i like much the black one because you can combine with purple and red shinny spots in the skin and armor and looks great, the same with the eyes color, red or purple are awesome. And the head shape, is hard to describe i like a reptile one, not so long like a raptor jeje.The pics what i post looks like what i want but with a personal touch. I don't known the differences of weight of bodys and more of the other side stuffs so i can't say much of that xS.

If you need more please tell me, i 'll do my best to explain myself. And Thank you again for take my request nwn

This is good! I won't need more! I can create a body that i think will look good on an Argonian who's your type! : D

Accepted

this is something like a smaller unpb oppai last version looks very nice imo would look sick with cbbe and fairskin or the pure

She's cute. (^ ^)y

Let me know what you think of Trollirious body cause the breasts remind me of that. Here! http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1596449

@Dekobi-hime 

here is my request:

Please make a bodyslide set for "Ela Savanas" (aka Katy Angel)

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc?:

YES, see http://drommgirls.com/model/ela/

and see: https://fuskator.com/full/edtZ1zibP9P/Shaved-Brunette-Babe-Katy-Angel.html

FUN

To match IRL measurements: 93-61-90

CBBE

6. Hashtag:

#elasavanas

Thanks

Thank for your requesting too (^ ^) Unfortunately i don't take picture requests right now. More info in the opening post. :  3

If you want to try making her body for yourself recommend you use one of the many released presets and go from there! I think this body will act as a perfect base for your needs. Mookeylama body

I'd advise you to use the FlatBreasts slider to get the Ela look. If you need more advise just ask! <3

Oh also i would like to add a change if you don't mind, you probably already was planning on it but i would like for the breasts at 100 weight to have a bit of sag to make it look like their swollen with milk and/or from age. 

I'll keep the extra detail in mind! If you come up with more just post it. :  )

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

My summer adventures start revolving around the bodyslide and modeling again, I cannot believe how much this stuff hooks you in once you get into full speed...

I started to create horrifying abominations again non stop from your preset, and each time I had to go back to the original values and sliders of yours, because it simply looked the best ingame.

Now I tinkered just a little those both thigh and hip sliders on both weights, but did not touch anything else from the original preset (lord knows what monster might've been born next if I did). It's not really possible to get that thigh gushing to show unless you edit the body mesh, but I feel like some poses actually do that effect satisfyingly enough. Now I feel at peace, I'm going to actually try and play instead of constantly reopening the game just to check the results...

attachicon.gifpic1.png

Well that gave me an ego boost. : p

Yay i got someone else to understand me. I used to sit all day with BodySlide when i made a body for myself. I still am not satisfied either because the diversity of body shapes is beautiful. I tried to get that one body that i could use and not have to use BodySlide anymore but it's not that easy!

But i have advise. On this preset you just made, where you tinkered with thigh and hip sliders, why not add a few more changes? Go for, UNPK Bonus Low, and 7B Oppai Low. Put them at 10 or something. You should get slightly gushing thighs just from that. Then! Upload it here as a request from me, yeah? (^ ^)

The Trollirious body is all right, but not quite what I had in mind...the breasts don't feel that large and not quite as perky as I imagined. Maybe I'm just not using the right animations and body texture?

Could be that, or it could be the skeleton. I know that Fenne, a follower by Charismatic Firefly, have a custom made skeleton that give really wide hips. I love it. <3

Actually i made my own skeleton too, it widens hips and make shoulders narrow. I haven't released it but i could... Judging on the pictures you sent, you want a body with round and full breasts and very wide and thick hips and thighs. Kind of amazonian in nature? But i'm not sure from just the pictures. Please describe the body shape you want in text, from feet to shoulders and everything in between, i'd get a better idea of how to do your request. (^ ^')

Also how about the breasts in this preset? ... MudkipWarrior body :  3

The Trollirious body is all right, but not quite what I had in mind...the breasts don't feel that large and not quite as perky as I imagined. Maybe I'm just not using the right animations and body texture?

Could be that, or it could be the skeleton. I know that Fenne, a follower by Charismatic Firefly, have a custom made skeleton that give really wide hips. I love it. <3

Actually i made my own skeleton too, it widens hips and make shoulders narrow. I haven't released it but i could... Judging on the pictures you sent, you want a body with round and full breasts and very wide and thick hips and thighs. Kind of amazonian in nature? But i'm not sure from just the pictures. Please describe the body shape you want in text, from feet to shoulders and everything in between, i'd get a better idea of how to do your request. (^ ^')

That's a good description  to what I had in mind! I lean heavily towards exaggerated/idealized bodyshapes (years of reading comics :P), like the Milkdrinker's Atomic Beauty mod for Fallout 4 (I'm aware of his Touched by Dibella body, but I was aggravated by the limitations of the mesh).

But for a more detailed idea: I'm thinking of an hourglass frame, though with an emphasis on being more top-heavy. From the bottom, the legs would be toned and the thighs thick and muscular ( as an example ), while the rear is full and perky, and best described as a 'bubble butt'. Further up, the hips are lush, curving into a narrow, waspish waist before flaring out dramatically into huge, gravity defying breasts (as I said, exaggerated! Realism be damned! XP) and shoulders that aren't as wide as the hips (Without the bosom, the body could be edging towards bottom heavy, closer to 'pear-shaped', but the breasts balance it out.) Another example that springs to mind are characters by the Pit, if that helps at all.

The Mudkip\Warrior Body is definitely close to what I was thinking, though a much bigger chest, if that's possible. ^^;

Hi I have a request for a uunp preset if you wanna try

attachicon.gifhayley_walking_v2_0_180_by_farmerjohn3d_d9ss87u.jpgattachicon.gifhayley_milked_remastered_wip_by_farmerjohn3d_da25d8x.jpgattachicon.gifhucow_show_hayley_intro_by_farmerjohn3d_dabrxnn.jpg

I wanna use it for Milk Mod Economy so boobs nicely made as far big as you can without it clipping through the milking machines with weight sliders going from flat to huge boobs and bubble butt. 

Wow, that ass is amazing. @_@

That's a good description  to what I had in mind! I lean heavily towards exaggerated/idealized bodyshapes (years of reading comics :P), like the Milkdrinker's Atomic Beauty mod for Fallout 4 (I'm aware of his Touched by Dibella body, but I was aggravated by the limitations of the mesh).

But for a more detailed idea: I'm thinking of an hourglass frame, though with an emphasis on being more top-heavy. From the bottom, the legs would be toned and the thighs thick and muscular ( as an example ), while the rear is full and perky, and best described as a 'bubble butt'. Further up, the hips are lush, curving into a narrow, waspish waist before flaring out dramatically into huge, gravity defying breasts (as I said, exaggerated! Realism be damned! XP) and shoulders that aren't as wide as the hips (Without the bosom, the body could be edging towards bottom heavy, closer to 'pear-shaped', but the breasts balance it out.) Another example that springs to mind are characters by the Pit, if that helps at all.

The Mudkip\Warrior Body is definitely close to what I was thinking, though a much bigger chest, if that's possible. ^^;

attachicon.gifhayley_walking_v2_0_180_by_farmerjohn3d_d9ss87u.jpgattachicon.gifhayley_milked_remastered_wip_by_farmerjohn3d_da25d8x.jpgattachicon.gifhucow_show_hayley_intro_by_farmerjohn3d_dabrxnn.jpg

I wanna use it for Milk Mod Economy so boobs nicely made as far big as you can without it clipping through the milking machines with weight sliders going from flat to huge boobs and bubble butt. 

Wow, that ass is amazing. @_@

It seems you two get along perfectly so i'll make it according to Kourtbard's description as i'm sure that will fit in to what Naynay wants. Accepted!

This's the first time i get a request for gravity defying butt hehe. This will probably end up a pretty unique body so far.

REQUEST FORM:

The body I'm hoping for is rather curvaceous, with a mostly hourglass figure but with an emphasis on the lower half. In particular, the hips should be very wide, easily like birthing hips. The thighs are also a big part, and should be large yet somewhat muscly. The breasts should be somewhat large, about D or DD-cups in size, whilst still being perky. The ass should be pear-shaped and large but not gigantic. Also, if possible can you try to replicate the defined "grooves/depressions" in the thigh joint area, which can be seen particularly well in pic #3. Overall, the body is very MILF-like in general. Thank you to Dekobi-Hime for giving the opportunity to have this possibility.

2. Is this body for my character/follower/npc (if yes describe her and/or post image)?:

Yes, for my character Ireliaza, a half-daedra, half-elven hybrid of unknown origins.

Preset will be used for my character for a playthrough

For the weight slider, the higher weights should be as curvy as the screenshots, while the lower weights should be almost like normal CBBE appearances.

CBBE please

6. Hashtag: #WideHips #MILF #Curvy #ThickThighs

Some Pics for reference on the body:

b62bc712c5fc3616f8809b84206abf06.jpg
2b6717b8381e355f05a31cb8f06ab48d.jpg
c9d62036fa2936d78f7c8fec6e42ff24.png

Liqui Turtle body,

custom bodyslide preset, 34 - liqui turtle.7z

Made with CBBE in mind...

Hey! Your preset is dooone. This request has made an unfortunate thing about CBBE clear to me. When creating this thread i actually wanted to prove that CBBE can be just as good as UUNP, it was one part of my agenda. But i've proven to myself that the normal sliders have their limitations. So i did my best with CBBE but you may end up thinking that the area around the waist is too slim, the hipbones too protruding and the thighs not as wide as those protruding hips. Only when i used the UUNP sliders did it look smooth and connected without any part being too bland or protruded from the areas around each part. You can load and build it in CBBE and UUNP to your choice and preview them both. Please make good use of it and tell me your opinion on your new body preset. I think Ireliaza will like her new form. The high-weight is really milf-like, and the low-weight have curves on the hips but is quite slim elsewhere. The breasts also go from B to D, she'll look like a real sturdy yet smooth curved woman! (^^)

Forgive me for not taking any preview pictures. If you feel like adding any yourself for us all please do so, yay!

Hi, I want a sort of "babe" body.

A sort of slim body with good bust and a firm/cute ass. 

I attempted the body and got this far.. im not very good at bodyslide tho! 

MY-PRESET

I cannot seem to get the breasts closer together without it looking weird. The boobs seem to be running away from her, trying to fly free from the body. 

I like the way the breasts look in this example

Something like a more petite mix of  7B-bombshell//unpb//7B-Oppai is what I want.

Many thanks for time and effort if you make this for me!

Here's some pics to aid the process...

Ass:

Boobs:

General Shape: 

Hello, Nise!

Would you please send me your bodyslide preset? I could not complete your request, supposedly due to lack of inspiration. But I'll "fix" the one you've been working on so that it becomes closer to what you described. It would make me happy to edit from your preset and make it the way you want. Awaiting your message! Cheers :3

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

attachicon.gifpic1.png

Yay i got someone else to understand me. I used to sit all day with BodySlide when i made a body for myself. I still am not satisfied either because the diversity of body shapes is beautiful. I tried to get that one body that i could use and not have to use BodySlide anymore but it's not that easy!

But i have advise. On this preset you just made, where you tinkered with thigh and hip sliders, why not add a few more changes? Go for, UNPK Bonus Low, and 7B Oppai Low. Put them at 10 or something. You should get slightly gushing thighs just from that. Then! Upload it here as a request from me, yeah? (^ ^)

I keep tinkering with so small values that I almost feel ridiculous, I too still cannot decide with what I'd be satisfied with...

post-147635-0-12902600-1502219117_thumb.png

I sort of like how pushing values of 7BO low and UNPK Bonus low got me a bit more perkier breasts, while keeping somewhat tight cleavage. Had to change breast sliders slightly. I'm not sure what else should I tweak anymore, maybe a bit still that upper body ratio (and get more of that apple butt). I'll post the sliders later on this post (but if I don't, I most likely got caught into furious editing of this body again...)

REQUEST FORM

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): Body with the perfect big ass. I'm hoping to get a preset modeled after the pornstar named "Briella Bounce" you can easily look her up. I've seen your present with the "alexis texas" figure but I can't modify it since I use uunp and can't seem to adjust it enough sadly. I suck at bodyslide. But that preset is close, just too small. I've attached my own attempt at making the preset, but it feels a bit off, but it's sorta what I've been working on. 

2. Is this body for my character/follower (if yes describe characteristics and/or post image)?: No

3. Area of use/purpose (why i request, what i'll use the preset for): Preset if for some females in my game, specifically my wife. 
4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: Max Weight 100. Basically create the perfect BIG ass that at the same time doesn't look like the creation of butt-injections but rather a naturally large one that you wouldn't expect to ever see in real life. You know how you'd see an anime girl with absurdly large yet perfectly shaped breasts (if drawn well and not exaggerated to a point where they look as real as FAKE boobs), well imagine that perfection with the ass. 
5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?: UUNP
6. Hashtags: #PerfectPillow ?

Okay so my first release -of your request- was a joke oh so bad, at least i feel that way. I've grown out of rust now! At least i'd say so as i'm pretteyy happy with this one. <3

Croc560 request,

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 29alt - croc560.7z

attachicon.gifcbp - croc560.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot17978_ce.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot36156_ce.jpg

Works better with UUNP.

For your request i pushed the boundaries a bit, as i always love to do. This is the body with biggest butt in proportion to the body. Usually i would balance it out but this is just all for getting that behind. And yet, here i am worried it wasn't enough. So was it good enough of a pillow? Tell me cause i hope it's to your liking. (^ ^)

If you want to edit the butt further, i recommend you play around with the BigButt slider and the AppleCheeks, ButtShape2.

#butt

Here is the Alexis Texas preset if you want to compare, H011ER4N body

Sorry for my VERY late response. Thanks so much for your help! I've actually used ur preset and mixed it with one of my own and now I think I've created a perfect preset. One that suits what I was aiming for and I think I may actually share it online, and of course give credit to you for helping me make it. :)

For the most part, I'd just like to see a CBBE TBBP version of this mod: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57789/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D57789%26gid%3D110

Sorry for the long link. I'd love to use this for my character, as I typically run around in the dwarven bikini, and looking down at myself is a total treat at the moment, but I can only imagine what it looks like with this body. As for the weight slider, I usually just run 1.0, or maxed on the weight slider, so if the body looked like the ones in the mod link at 1.0, or just became a little thicker all around as it approached 1.0, that'd be sweet.

Screenshots for fun.

post-1022709-0-14574400-1502465692_thumb.jpg

post-1022709-0-05663000-1502465698_thumb.jpg

post-1022709-0-64732800-1502465704_thumb.jpg

post-1022709-0-77967700-1502465705_thumb.jpg

Hi Dekobi! Ok i'll try this, sorry if its bad.confused.gif

1. I'm trying to go for a body of girl who has never given birth to an experienced mother. One who would be going to parties but now has to take care of kids back at home. 

2,3 This is for my character who i'm trying some of the pregnancy/inflation mods floating around here.  

4. The weight slider i will increase as she gets pregnant for the effect it will have on her body.
5. CBBE please
#MILF
This is Bailey Jay. She's my favoriteheart.gif Should look like her at 0 weight 

This is Drip. She's the OC of an artist i love. She has the mother look im trying to get

For Luna Daro'ki

#milf, pregnancy(after effects)

custom bodyslide preset, 35 - luna daro'ki.7z

Yay here it is!! :^^* It's got the proportions of Bailey Jay and when you use slider for high-weight the belly and groin, hips and thighs, calves and waist and naturally breasts will be significantly bigger. I got to say that this body redeemed CBBE, because it does have a slider that UUNP does not, and that is "Groin". It's good for the after birth effect! Unfortunately i did not make the body even close to the size of Drip but i made the proportions and shape inspired by Drip. I think you'll recognize some bits on high-weight after her, particularly the breasts! Thanks for the request!

For the most part, I'd just like to see a CBBE TBBP version of this mod: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57789/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D57789%26gid%3D110

Sorry for the long link. I'd love to use this for my character, as I typically run around in the dwarven bikini, and looking down at myself is a total treat at the moment, but I can only imagine what it looks like with this body. As for the weight slider, I usually just run 1.0, or maxed on the weight slider, so if the body looked like the ones in the mod link at 1.0, or just became a little thicker all around as it approached 1.0, that'd be sweet.

Screenshots for fun.

Yay i'm happy for your girl, the dwarven bikini is so comfy!! Would you like to try the TBD remake i made for MudkipWarrior a while back? The thighs really reminds me of that body. Though the breasts are quite different. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62930-making-bodyslide-presets-for-everybody-again1/?p=1586826

Let me know! I'd like to know if it is so close enough to the shape you want that you could play with sliders yourself or if it is too far off. :  )

31361.jpg

Hottie. :  3 Not to be a drag, but i particularly fancy her boots! *gives looks to her feet*

REQUEST FORM

1. Describe the body you want (in 2-15 sentences): Body with the perfect big ass. I'm hoping to get a preset modeled after the pornstar named "Briella Bounce" you can easily look her up. I've seen your present with the "alexis texas" figure but I can't modify it since I use uunp and can't seem to adjust it enough sadly. I suck at bodyslide. But that preset is close, just too small. I've attached my own attempt at making the preset, but it feels a bit off, but it's sorta what I've been working on. 

2. Is this body for my character/follower (if yes describe characteristics and/or post image)?: No

3. Area of use/purpose (why i request, what i'll use the preset for): Preset if for some females in my game, specifically my wife. 
4. The desired effect of the Weight Slider: Max Weight 100. Basically create the perfect BIG ass that at the same time doesn't look like the creation of butt-injections but rather a naturally large one that you wouldn't expect to ever see in real life. You know how you'd see an anime girl with absurdly large yet perfectly shaped breasts (if drawn well and not exaggerated to a point where they look as real as FAKE boobs), well imagine that perfection with the ass. 
5. Do you prefer UUNP or CBBE?: UUNP
6. Hashtags: #PerfectPillow ?

Okay so my first release -of your request- was a joke oh so bad, at least i feel that way. I've grown out of rust now! At least i'd say so as i'm pretteyy happy with this one. <3

Croc560 request,

attachicon.gifcustom bodyslide preset 29alt - croc560.7z

attachicon.gifcbp - croc560.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot17978_ce.jpgattachicon.gifScreenshot36156_ce.jpg

Works better with UUNP.

For your request i pushed the boundaries a bit, as i always love to do. This is the body with biggest butt in proportion to the body. Usually i would balance it out but this is just all for getting that behind. And yet, here i am worried it wasn't enough. So was it good enough of a pillow? Tell me cause i hope it's to your liking. (^ ^)

If you want to edit the butt further, i recommend you play around with the BigButt slider and the AppleCheeks, ButtShape2.

#butt

Here is the Alexis Texas preset if you want to compare, H011ER4N body

Sorry for my VERY late response. Thanks so much for your help! I've actually used ur preset and mixed it with one of my own and now I think I've created a perfect preset. One that suits what I was aiming for and I think I may actually share it online, and of course give credit to you for helping me make it. :)

Uwaah you're welcome! I think that sounds very good! I like the sound of that, I um glad to have helped you make your perfect preset! :  3

I was wondering if you would take a look at my preset ,If there is anyway to tweek it as you seem to be really good at it 

It looks amazing the way it is!! It is so smooth and curvy. :  D But-t, what exactly would you have in mind?

= especially impactful

MCBM Low ❤

Dream Girl High ❤

Demonfet High

Seraphim High

UNPBB High

UN7B Low

UNPK Bonus Low ❤

7B CH High

7B Oppai Low ❤

7BUNP Low

7B BCup Low

7B Bombshell Low

CNHF Bonus High ❤

UNPCM Low

UNPC High ❤

UNPB Oppai v3.2 Low 

UNPB Chapi

UNP Skinny High ❤

UNPK Bonus low

UNPBB high

Dream Girl high

UNPC high

UNPCM low

UNP Skinny high

CNF Bonus high

attachicon.gifpic1.png

I keep tinkering with so small values that I almost feel ridiculous, I too still cannot decide with what I'd be satisfied with...

attachicon.gifpic2.png

I sort of like how pushing values of 7BO low and UNPK Bonus low got me a bit more perkier breasts, while keeping somewhat tight cleavage. Had to change breast sliders slightly. I'm not sure what else should I tweak anymore, maybe a bit still that upper body ratio (and get more of that apple butt). I'll post the sliders later on this post (but if I don't, I most likely got caught into furious editing of this body again...)

Yes, more pics hehe. Your gurl get's nicer for every shot.

Small values are boss. They make a big difference at completion! Even more so for breasts and butt.

Archived