Jump to content

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 7/13/2025 at 5:20 AM, Hepar said:

image.jpeg.bd13b3f6c4140ad0a8bf4d4ee725136c.jpeg


Those are such beautiful cats.  The fur can be a royal pain with clumping and knots et al,, but beautiful, and at least the one I had was such a kind soul.  Oh, and she had the grace to shed in clumps that were simple to pick up and toss, rather than individual furs everywhere.  She also almost never knotted up, either.  Miss that cat.

CatCouchCatsHouse.jpg.e2af991496bf47a93322093ceb2a532a.jpg

 

CatRecyclingBoxes.jpg.06b7cc05942b6d61d02ab6acaf6226d6.jpg

 

CatsDemand.jpg.a03027c46f34644acc6755913b4b01dd.jpg

 

CatLicksFaster.jpg.f72cbbe0c9cfa4aa6fe73c2fcf555cd4.jpg

 

CatCatWars.jpg.e1cd5672f9b2cb4a5f0a2efa3ab67587.jpg

 

CatAtHomeAvoidingPeople.thumb.jpg.508a64980b93cc768c8268fb47fd8120.jpg

 

CatsHowManyDoYouHave.jpg.aa720560e09f6f2ef7b226c3005b3a09.jpg

 

CatNotThatFat.jpg.55d3499c62589540f278c6a810432d62.jpg

 

CatSampleWater.jpg.5f756f844e4f5612c9f60abf2f2f86f5.jpg

 

CatInferriorQuadroped.jpg.90ca0923526d58db2c0257748188a34f.jpg

 

 

Posted
On 7/15/2025 at 8:57 PM, AKM said:


Those are such beautiful cats.  The fur can be a royal pain with clumping and knots et al,, but beautiful, and at least the one I had was such a kind soul.  Oh, and she had the grace to shed in clumps that were simple to pick up and toss, rather than individual furs everywhere.  She also almost never knotted up, either.  Miss that cat.

CatCouchCatsHouse.jpg.e2af991496bf47a93322093ceb2a532a.jpg

 

CatRecyclingBoxes.jpg.06b7cc05942b6d61d02ab6acaf6226d6.jpg

 

CatsDemand.jpg.a03027c46f34644acc6755913b4b01dd.jpg

 

CatLicksFaster.jpg.f72cbbe0c9cfa4aa6fe73c2fcf555cd4.jpg

 

CatCatWars.jpg.e1cd5672f9b2cb4a5f0a2efa3ab67587.jpg

 

CatAtHomeAvoidingPeople.thumb.jpg.508a64980b93cc768c8268fb47fd8120.jpg

 

CatsHowManyDoYouHave.jpg.aa720560e09f6f2ef7b226c3005b3a09.jpg

 

CatNotThatFat.jpg.55d3499c62589540f278c6a810432d62.jpg

 

CatSampleWater.jpg.5f756f844e4f5612c9f60abf2f2f86f5.jpg

 

CatInferriorQuadroped.jpg.90ca0923526d58db2c0257748188a34f.jpg

 

 

So freaking true about the clumps. This cat (Gumbo) is also a very kind soul. Always down for cuddles and likes to reciprocate with the kitty-cat paw massage. Always scratches me up but I love her all the same. Used to shave her 'Simba' style for the summer but she doesn't do well with knockout drugs so now I just spot snip the clumps out. She doesn't seem to mind.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

CatPhone.jpg.e48cd5ab7463a5d1c5fb07e96bc317ec.jpg

 

Many more kitties in spoiler:
 

Spoiler

 

CatPhone.jpg.e48cd5ab7463a5d1c5fb07e96bc317ec.jpg

 

CatDangerousObstical.jpg.7222a7b6518c9d7466af016da398abc3.jpg

 

CatMYTurnAlways.jpg.27751ad7d1f82b96850d55eb4801f77e.jpg

 

CatBiologicPerfection.jpg.fab6c7bb1bf49135605db04252311f02.jpg

 

CatThinkingCat.jpg.e237c59d06d0a77bbfcd46d5e71f6386.jpg

 

CatKajiitMerchantBeingAttackedByArgonian.jpg.b0aca2cb513fd0cb5c4100839b8bc4bf.jpg

 

CatBookCat.jpg.37accaabf73617458b35800d6dfee540.jpg

 

CatLifeWithACat.jpg.768aa6b78175312752010b58ed1ae1fb.jpg

 

CatDecoy.jpg.71051a222dc83bd1dd072d2e00ed80e3.jpg

 

CatHuntAndKillWIldFriedChicken.jpg.fd75615703429d4bb79f5d795511f497.jpg

 

CatFoodBowlEmpty.jpg.66a7ba696e58318545c69c2218a4e229.jpg

 

Cat in a dollhouse.  "NO solicitors!" VVV

 

CatDollhouseNoScolicitors.jpg.a52943aac05627bd4b4f5c0e12f80717.jpg

 

Adding a little something to the stew:

CatAStewEdition.jpg.9e56f8293d5a3858687a63013716d2ef.jpg

 

CatShadow.jpg.cb6051a390b414327ca21c5a96074309.jpg

 

CatTimeForPets.jpg.8173cbe09b108713c014c19321688a87.jpg

 

The (short) video below is about the domestication of foxes.  It's the comment about the statement at the end of the video that is the reason I repost it here:
 

Spoiler

 

 

 

The comment:

"Isnt it obvious. We have been domesticated by cats."

 

CatVampireKitty.jpg

Edited by AKM
Posted (edited)

On Cat Math

 

I’ve seen girl math
I’ve seen guy math
I’ve seen dog math bless their little pea sized brains
But now it’s time for cat math, the only math that comes with claws, chaos, and a superiority complex 😼
If my bowl has no food in it, it’s empty
If my bowl does have food in it but I can see even one microscopic speck of the bottom, it’s also empty
Actually, no it’s worse
It’s emotional manipulation 😾
If you leave a glass of water unattended, that’s obviously mine now
I’ll be putting my entire paw in it, no questions asked
However, should a single molecule of water come into contact with my fur, that’s assault
I’ll be filing a complaint with HR (Housecat Relations)
If Mum’s home, that’s one human
If Mum and Dad are home, that’s still one human
Dad’s just an inconvenient noise machine that keeps trying to touch me with his big dumb hands
If I’m sitting on your lap and you even think about moving a muscle, you’ve basically launched me into the sun
Don’t act shocked when I act like I’ve been personally wronged by your twitching thigh
If it’s 12pm that’s lunchtime
If it’s 3am that’s also lunchtime just with more flair and a bit of screaming
If you disagree, that’s a you problem, not a me problem
If you don’t feed me, I’ll simply perish on the spot
In conclusion, I am flawless, my logic is sound, and you exist solely to obey the results of my calculations
 
 
Mission Impawsible.
 
 
Why do bullies always play victim?
 
Edited by AKM
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Cats on stairs, or missing stairs, or stair railings, etc.
 


Cats being cats.  Warm, cold, airflow blockers, etc.:
 

 

Edited by AKM
Posted (edited)

Note to self: Do not piss off the black cat.
 



I don't know what it is, but apparently it is not a water bowl.  The cat thinks otherwise.
 


Ha Hee Cat by The Kiffness
 

 

Male cat brings his A game:
 

 

Edited by AKM
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Cat traps.
 



Mom is serious!

 

 

 

Kitty confusion:
 



Cats and snow.  The best one is the black kitty ears and nothing else.
 



Clingy Kitties:
 

 

 

Life With Two Cats:
 

 

 

No, no, no.  (Don't do this to the poor cat!)
 



Dogs and Cats:
 



Slow Motion Cat:
 

 

Edited by AKM
Posted (edited)

Broken cats:
 

 

 

You guys run, I'll hold him back!
 



What do you do for a living, sir?
 



Pointing at Cat:
 

 

 

Excuse me, sir!  Quick question for you:
 

 


Cat:
 


Mind Reading Cat:
 



 

Edited by AKM
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

'You kids have fun!"

 


 

Porch Pirate Defense System Activated
 



So mistreated
 



Can't take the trash out of the cat
 



Assignment Understood
 

 

Edited by AKM
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

When the dog doesn't work, ya gotta deploy the cat.  Cat deployed.
 



Hey man, you wanna fuckin' stop?
 



The Tail of the Cat
 



Flick, flick goes the ear
 



Used one of his lives
 

 


Food
 

 

 

Zero survival instinct
 

 

 

Cars.  Why are my blinkers on in the morning?
 

 

 

Freddy the supermarket cat (your standard ONE person screwed it up for EVERYONE else story).
 

 

 

Imagine a kitty, "singing" for dinner.
 

 

 

 

Edited by AKM
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

 

What do I do for a living...?

 

 

 

Kitty snow ski jump
 

 

 

This is all your fault!
 

 

 

It's all about the ride.
 

 

 

The rescue knowing he's loved
 



What do you do for a living, sir?
 

 

 

Trust bond
 

 

 

Helper cat
 

 

 

How to rage bait a cat
 

 

 

The cattynip truck is outside!
 

 

 

Kitty gangsters
 



'The Mob', 1961

CatGang.jpg.a192d5130859272948841ec15eef2a68.jpg

 

 

More cat help
 

 

 

Table Edge Theory
 

 

 

Kitty rave.
 

 

 

Poor guy didn't know about Larry.
 

 

 

Who needs therapy when you have Thera-pspsps?
 

 

 

Guardian of the french fries
 

 

 

No using the computer!  Pet the cat instead!
 

 

 

"Not my problem. ... HEY!  Problem!"
 

 

 

The buttons are calling him
 

 

 

He just wanted to get away from the argument, but ended up right in the middle of the standoff.
 

 

 

Kitty downloading problems
 

 

 

Quite the reflex
 

 

 

Is she ready to go to the vet?
 

 

 

Testing couch swatches against the cat.
 

 

 

The song of The Kitty Comes In
 

 


Preparing for his Next Mission
 

 

 

The recipe calls for zero cats
 

 

 

Why cats are better than dogs
 

 

 

I do not fear you, mother
 

 

 

 

Edited by AKM
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Black cat being LOUD
 

 

 

The Paw
 

 

 

Do I like sleep?  Yes.
 

 

 

I didn't mean literally, dude.
 

 

 

Why don't you have a girlfriend, sir?  "Well.  Let me tell you."
 

 

 

Khajiit is an expert cake thief
 

 

 

Ghost Busters
 

 

 

Larry returns
 

 

 

Victim spotted, target acquired
 

 

 

Say 'please'
 

 

 

Prrrrrt?
 

 

 

The Void got tricked into taking a pill
 

 

 

Stabby tabby!
 

 

 

Call the kitty!
 

 

 

Love vs Loff
 

 

 

The best de-stressor 
 

 

 

Mr. Majestic
 

 

 

Stakeouts make him nervous
 

 

 

Hey fellas! What're we looking at?!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/-3U_meoY_zg?feature=share

 

 

 

Mom no longer loves meow!
 

 

 

The lawnmower broke down
 

 

 

Excuse me sir, may I have your attention for a meowment?

 

 

 

Office job description?  Hole puncher.
 

 

 

System Error
 

 

 

It's one minute past breakfast
 

 

 

The Suffering of Dave.  (Poor Dave.  His person won't rise, among other sufferings.)
 

 

 

F off O!
 

 

 

Secret Agent Cat
 

 

 

 

Edited by AKM
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

The difference between cats and dogs; equivalent human ages
 

 

 

"Something doesn't feel right about this place, Meal Giver."

 

 

 

Cat Accessories
 

 

 

Wakes up, realizes is safe in person's arms, goes back to sleep.
 

 

 

The girl of his dreams
 

 

 

Dad's in the shower and didn't include us!  Synchronized meowing commence!

 

 

 

Chasing the sun
 

 

 

Clingy kitties
 

 

 

Can't pronounce the only word he knows (meow)
 

 

 

The yawn that made the sun explode
 

 

 

You're home!  About damn time!
 

 

 

Another who can't get the one word he knows correct

 

 

 

Bro sends cat to another dimension.  
 

 

 

Ottoman period cat
 

 

 

Boring, no social skills, but loyal - as long as there's food
 

 

 

Overfeeding the cat
 

 

 

I cast furball
 

 

 

 

Actual, honest to goodness, newly discovered species of cat (for the first time in about 100 years)
 

 

 

Second content producer talking about the same cat:
 

 

 

Toast
 

 

 

 

Edited by AKM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...