Game crashing at loading screen;-;

Chuck12

So recently I have been able to play game properly but I got arrested and my game crashed and it won't load back in since then, older save files won't work, removing the mod that probably caused it won't work etc.

My Mod List =

Immersive Weapons, SkyUI, RaceMenu, A Quality World Map, ZazAnimation Pack, XP32 Maximum skeleton extended, Slavetats 1.1.1, SexLabFramework_v162_FULL, SexLabAroused_V27a, SexLab Solutions v4.0.2, SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition, Sluts 0.11.2, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2, HDTPhysicsExtensions v14.28, HDT HighHeels System, Devious Devices Intergration/Expansion and Asses, USLEEP, Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces, CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod (Disabled for now still crashing), NetImmerse Override, JContainers, Wet and cold, perseids inns and taverns - realistic room rental enhanced, Eyes of Beauty for Player and NPC's, ApachiiSkyHair, Hearthfire multiple adoptions, Bjin Warmaidens, KenMOD - Lockpick Pro, Fix Lip Sync, Immersive Armors, New animation for running with bow - Female exclusive, FNIS Spells 5.0.1, FNIS Creature 6.1, FNIS Behavior 6.2.

My load order is 

Dawnguard

Dragonborn

Hearthfires

ApachiiHair

SPIKE(Immersive Weapons)

USLEEP

hdtHighHeel

SexLab

Devious Devices Assets

SexLabAroused

ZaZAnimationPack

Devious Devices - Integration

Devious Devices - Expansion

SkyUI

FNIS

FNISspells

RaceMenu

Hothtrooper44(Immersive Armors)

Hothtrooper44(Immersive Armors second one)

Immersive Weapons (Second one)

RealisticRoomRental

Wetandcold

Bjin watermaidens

Hearthfire multiple adoptions

Hearthfire multiple adoptions Last Name

Eyes of Beauty

Devious Deviants

db Realistic ragdolls force

Sluts

SlaveTats

XPMSE

MF_RadiantProstitution

SexLab_Solutions

I was unable to get my Papyrus log for some reason it wouldn't save it anywhere ;-;

A crash at start-up is almost always caused by a missing master.  If you are using Mod Organizer, look for a red triangle in the load order list.  If you have TES5Edit, load all your order into it and it will tell you what the missing master is.  If you have WryeBash it will also tell you what is missing.

A crash at start-up is almost always caused by a missing master.  If you are using Mod Organizer, look for a red triangle in the load order list.  If you have TES5Edit, load all your order into it and it will tell you what the missing master is.  If you have WryeBash it will also tell you what is missing.

I don't have any red triangles :/ And it's not crashing at start up but when I'm loading the save

You dont have any other saves before that? Autosaves? quicksaveS? anything?

It could be a number of things, but usually infinite load screen is solved by proper installation and setting of SKSE.

Make sure you have it!

If the issue isn't caused by missing masters, unless your save is simply so corrupt it will no longer load, the solution might be caused by memory limits;  the solution is here:

First:

Crash fixes : which replaces the SKSE / SSME memory hack (and truly works, I can attest to it), AND also needs the Preloader Patch.

A possible cause of the last save to fail to load may be that you have reached the limit of strings in your save game.  The combination of Crash Fixes and the Preloader patches fixes that issue, too.  You can verify the maximum string load issue by trying to load your last save into Save Game Cleaner.  If Save Game Cleaner crashes attempting to load the save it's fair to conclude that the string limit has been reached.   The string limit can be confirmed with TES Esse.

Hope this helps.

Welp tried everything and it just gets stuck on a black screen forever and I get error MSG telling me that crash occurred when loading FootIK?

Told me to Reinstall XMPSE Skeleton, make sure to have nothing that overrides the skeleton, rerun fnis and reduce amount of animations? :x

Read some threads on forum will try to remove HDT High heels now :xx

I've seen that FootIK message too.  Reloading the game and save has always worked for me.  If using ENBoost (and you probably should be if you aren't), double-check your Reserved Memory Size in enblocal.ini;  adjust up or down slightly and see if that works. 

Also, check this thread:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62757-skyrim-has-run-out-of-memory-message/page-2, particularly the post by Tefajo.

It is so frustrating, game works perfectly etc. I restart it, it crashes on loading up the save, I reinstall FNIS and Skeleton it works perfectly but after restarting the game it crashes again....

@Edit

Seems to crash whenever I run FNIS behavior thing .-. <- Crashes whenever I restart the game, every game restart I have to completely uninstall FNIS and Skeleton and install them back again .-.

Archived