Player genre is handled in the wrong way on Sexlab

Hi everybody.

I'm sure that many people asked this thing before me, I tried to make a correctly sexlab setup to correctly assume my player gender (male), but no way. All times the women take male role and I don't understand the reason.   I currently have SexLab v1.61b - MCM 16101 installed, and it seems working fine in other things, but not in this gender issue.  What should I do to fix this?   Thanks :)

Loadorder (pluginlist) pls and/or what mods are you even using to trigger the sexlab scene without going ingame I cant say if sexlab has a "force role option", but I actually doubt it look into the settings of whatever mod you use to trigger. Regardless of the player gender a animation tagged with male/female would allways put the female in the female postion if no mod calls otherwise

Until you found your fix you also have a hotkey you can set up to switch actor positions

Hi, thanks for reply.

Today I tried again with a CLEAN Skyrim new installation (original from Steam), and at the moment my mod list are as follows:

I started a NEW game from the beginning, I have SexLab Debug (Self), SexLab Debug (Target), SexLab Gender and SexLab NPC Gender spells. When I arrived to Riverwood I used the SexLab Gender and SexLab Debug (Target) spells with Camilla Valerius and went to her bed.    After this, things keep going the same way...  me as woman.

The pluggin load order is (sorted by NMM):

1. Skyrim.esm
  2. Update.esm
  3. Dawnguard.esm
  4. HearthFires.esm
  5. Dragonborn.esm
  6. Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7. SexLab.esm
  8. HighResTexturePack01.esp
  9. HighResTexturePack02.esp
  10. HighResTexturePack03.esp
  11. FNIS.esp
  12. SexLabGenderChange.esp
  13. Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
  14. SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
  15. SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
  16. SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
  17. SOS - Shop.esp
  18. RaceMenu.esp
  19. RaceMenuPlugin.esp
  20. SkyUI.esp

As I told before, I don't have any other mods that could modify the original and default vanilla configurations of my male player. 

..so, Do you know what I'm missing or doing wrong?,  honestly I don't know what else I can do for a proper handling of my player genre in this mod.

Thanks

for male pc

you need sex mod for play animation pc vs npc

and uninstall SexLab Gender Change v1.0

i recommend

SexLab MatchMaker

SexLab Amorous Adventures

sexlab framework are base don't happen when game with out sex mod for control or use

for male pc

i recommend

SexLab MatchMaker

sexlab framework are base don't happen when game with out sex mod for control or use

Thanks.

A few days ago I already tried the Amorous Adventures, and in that mod my male player works correctly, and it's good too in Animated Prostitution mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10748/?).  

I can't understand why SexLab can handle the player genre by itself, it should do and has the setup options for do.

for male pc

i recommend

SexLab MatchMaker

Thanks.

A few days ago I already tried the Amorous Adventures, and in that mod my male player works correctly, and it's good too in Animated Prostitution mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10748/?).  

I can't understand why SexLab can handle the player genre by itself, it should do and has the setup options for do.

for  Amorous Adventures

easy to way you can add faction to your female npc follower companion etc... for sex scene  when you need ...xxx

code

addtofaction xx011AEC 1

xx = load order

I took a look of my FNIS info after click the Update FNIS Behavior button and I got this:

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - J:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 18 alternate animations) ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Could be this be the reason of my genre problem in SexLab?

you don't need check box

not necessary for xpms

i think you should start new game or load save game in nexus or what ever

save game every time  save script mod everyting effect to your game

you delete mod or uninstall but script mod stand be your save game forever

you don't need check box

not necessary for xpms

i think you should start new game or load save game in nexus or what ever

save game every time  save script mod everyting effect to your game

you delete mod or uninstall but script mod stand be your save game forever

Well, I unckecked the GENDER Specific Animations but I keep selected the SKELETON Arm Fix because I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?) and FNIS says that I have a customized skeletom... but nothing changed and I still acting as a woman when I use SexLab as base mod.  Other mods (Amorous Adventures, Animated Prostitution...) are working correctly.   

So I think that I have two clear ways to handle this, use different mods for sex with SexLab as base, or hire Lydia for protect my backside as anyone said before in other post :)

Archived