Is CHSBHC redundant?

Haven't modded skyrim in a while now. I used to like the chsbhc body but was just wondering if there is any point in using it rather than  CBBE with bodyslide.

Correct me if im wrong but it seems with bodyslide that you can alter the body to be pretty much the same and chsbhc doesn't apear to have the new HDT physics.

Haven't modded skyrim in a while now. I used to like the chsbhc body but was just wondering if there is any point in using it rather than  CBBE with bodyslide.

Correct me if im wrong but it seems with bodyslide that you can alter the body to be pretty much the same and chsbhc doesn't apear to have the new HDT physics.

Just go with CBBE+ Bodyslide with HDT. You'll easily achieve a "chsbhc" body with caliente tool without a lot of work. Many CBBE cloth are compatible with bodyslide now so you can easily convert them to looks like ur body.

Just go with CBBE+ Bodyslide with HDT. You'll easily achieve a "chsbhc" body with caliente tool without a lot of work. Many CBBE cloth are compatible with bodyslide now so you can easily convert them to looks like ur body.

If you think so, that this is better, then waiver once on that BBP or TBBP skeleton, because this was developed only for CHSBHC!

then you look stupid from the laundry. no more swings for CBBE HDT.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

if I were CherryHotaling, then I would the Use of my skeleton for other body types forbid!

what then?  :P

It's part of Bodyslide. You have the option to install either CBBE, UUNP, or both when you use the installer with your mod organizer of choice. UUNP comes packaged with presets of the more popular, and even some more obscure body types. You just select UUNP/UUNP HDT/UUNP HDT Special in the drop down box, then the preset underneath.

UUNP has that preset built into it already. Just use that to adapt outfits to it in Bodyslide

Probably a lazy question, but how does uunp work? It's built in to bodyslide or something right? where are the presets?

Figured it out Im a dumbass, forgot to change bodyslide to uunp. are most of the armours available in uunp?

There's far too many outfit mods for there to be UUNP versions for them all, but there are several people who are still converting for it. I follow wtfuun on Tumblr and that guy is a wizard when it comes to UUNP; he puts out conversions quickly and they are all well done. I'd recommend him, as well as keeping track of the Bodyslide Armor and Clothes List thread for updates. Also while I'm on the subject, check out my own conversion of Shocky's Dragonbone Barbarian Armors.

I'd say so yeah. UUNP makes a lot of things redundant.  

I use CHSBHC  in a 55/45 split with UNPK plus tweaks to some of the non-UNP sliders. I'm a classic pear shape myself. This combo is what I imagine I could be if I put in a lot more time at my gym club than I do opening the fridge  ;)

TESV.exe_DX9_20160425_210053.bmp.jpg

CHSBHC is a diamond in the rough. The body shape and sizes is gorgeous its just a shame there isnt enough mods around that are compatible like CBBE and UNP(B). Trust me, if more people decided to mod for this gem I would convert in a heartbeat. You are not alone Winny.

CHSBHC is a diamond in the rough. The body shape and sizes is gorgeous its just a shame there isnt enough mods around that are compatible like CBBE and UNP( B). Trust me, if more people decided to mod for this gem I would convert in a heartbeat. You are not alone Winny.

Haha I know, and these people I love.  :) 

for me is CHSBHC by Cherry the only true body, the all other in the put shade.  ;)  :P

and my CHSBHC is unique, he has an open pussy and that since 07, April, 2012  :)

I'd say so yeah. UUNP makes a lot of things redundant.  

I use CHSBHC  in a 55/45 split with UNPK plus tweaks to some of the non-UNP sliders. I'm a classic pear shape myself. This combo is what I imagine I could be if I put in a lot more time at my gym club than I do opening the fridge  ;)

TESV.exe_DX9_20160425_210053.bmp.jpg

gefuehle_0230.gif

For winny

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

;)

gefuehle_0119.gif

shit, thanks for that image, but I can not read this text!

no translation program creates it a picture to translate. 

google translation form English to german: "wenn Sie glücklich sind und wenn Sie sich gut fühlen, dann Angelegenheiten nichts anderes"

For winny

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

;)

gefuehle_0119.gif

shit, thanks for that image, but I can not read this text!

no translation program creates it a picture to translate. 

google translation form English to german: "wenn Sie glücklich sind und wenn Sie sich gut fühlen, dann Angelegenheiten nichts anderes"

vielen dank mein freund.  :)

There's far too many outfit mods for there to be UUNP versions for them all, but there are several people who are still converting for it. I follow wtfuun on Tumblr and that guy is a wizard when it comes to UUNP; he puts out conversions quickly and they are all well done. I'd recommend him, as well as keeping track of the Bodyslide Armor and Clothes List thread for updates. Also while I'm on the subject, check out my own conversion of Shocky's Dragonbone Barbarian Armors.

wow thanks.

Archived