How to differentiate Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas mods (and something unrelated)

So I got both of these games and wanted to, well 'spice them up' with the really cool content that has been created here. But the only way I've found to differentiate mods created for the games is to look at the in game locations and characters mentioned.

Now for the unrelated part.

How do I edit my profile? When I click the edit profile button I go to a screen where I can edit pretty much everything besides it.

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind the unrelated part. I don't know if I'm blind or what but it suddenly pops up now. Maybe I had to post something first.

There aren't many mods at LL for fallout 3 to be perfectly honest.  That is why there never has been a separate forum for them.  Additionally the meshes are portable from one game to the next, so..............bottom line, if it doesn't specifically state it is for F3 then assume it is FNV.

Guest endgameaddiction

You gotta get used to it. I never could. But you are just better off browsing Nexus for Fallout 3 mods.

There aren't many mods at LL for fallout 3 to be perfectly honest.  That is why there never has been a separate forum for them.  Additionally the meshes are portable from one game to the next, so..............bottom line, if it doesn't specifically state it is for F3 then assume it is FNV.

Thanks, then I'll keep that in mind. Am I right in assuming that all Sexout stuff is New Vegas? It seems that way at least.

You gotta get used to it. I never could. But you are just better off browsing Nexus for Fallout 3 mods.

I will, thanks. I'll go to the top mod list.

Yes.  Sexout is FNV only. However, there is a mod that pulls F3 into the FNV game world and will allow sexout to work for it (Tale of two wastelands).

Sexus was the sex engine for fallout 3.  And it is pretty basic and feature poor.  Most skip it, especially with Tale of two wastelands available.

Yes.  Sexout is FNV only. However, there is a mod that pulls F3 into the FNV game world and will allow sexout to work for it (Tale of two wastelands).

Sexus was the sex engine for fallout 3.  And it is pretty basic and feature poor.  Most skip it, especially with Tale of two wastelands available.

Thanks, you're fucking cool.

I'll look around for it if I ever get bored of the Fallout New Vegas world.

Archived