Bounce boobs and butt problem :(

Skardi

Anyone can help me? I played normal without problem in a long time, but today I suddenly saw this problem :(  I tried to reinstall HDT bounce boob and butt and XPMSE but useless  :( How can i fix it? Sorry my English is bad, thanks!  :( 

(Don't care sperm, I mean her boobs problem) T.T 

post-381567-0-79893900-1464530545_thumb.jpg

post-381567-0-83719200-1464530549_thumb.jpg

post-381567-0-18375800-1464530553_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like you have installed something wrong reinstall XPMSE and select the skeleton you want if you are using SOS (slongs of skyrim) reinstall that next as it comes with it's own skeleton. If you are using a custom race you will have to manually change their skeleton as most custom races use their own folder paths.

Yes... :(  I have realistic ragdoll, I did what myuhinny said too but it's no work :(  With some armors i still see that problem, with some other armors or nude that problem not appear, but now I see a new problem with her feet and bell, sometime her feet become long like tentacles, I feel no bone in feet, lol... And her bell look like a mountain when she lies on ground??? 

I feel hopless! Except those problems everything normal, so sad if i must delete game and reinstall  :(  T.T   sorry my Eng bad again  -.-

Archived