Fallout 4 Screenshot Thread

I actually wanted to present it later - but it also fits quite well here:

My facial surgery with Dr. Samantha Crocker - yup, Mad Crocker's daughter in D.C. - it's working in my vault now

Fallout4_Kapitel29_170.jpg.a8836e8d21b2daab3c22b27947f70d83.jpg

Spoiler

Fallout4_Kapitel29_171.jpg.a158666cffd6f3340a4b9c129694517e.jpg

Fallout4_Kapitel29_172.jpg.e073e345862b02a0ab1069f9d0a84b88.jpg

Fallout4_Kapitel29_173.jpg.44045422c73e5f950a2015488001f400.jpg

Zao Sue - the Chinese agent with the code name "Mistress Tomie" becomes the bunker resident "Nora" - who is looking for her missing son "Shaun".

18 minutes ago, fumycroft63 said:

"Welcome to the Bethesda Black and White Minstrel Show !"

I will be really happy when someone comes up with a permanent fix for this problem, doing a save and a reload get old fast

20230102101432_1.jpg

Open console, target NPC, type:

setnpcweight 35

Also works on the PC (note the space between "setnpcweight" and "35"). Or use this mod to keybind the process, so you can target an NPC : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64270

Or this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31028?tab=posts

Which automates it.

Edit: link

Edited by Nuka Cherry
17 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Open console, target NPC, type:

setnpcweight 35

Also works on the PC (note the space between "setnpcweight" and "35"). Or use this mod to keybind the process, so you can target an NPC : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64270

Or this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31028?tab=posts

Which automates it.

Edit: link

Cool I will give them a try Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't yet figured out the "lore" deal when it comes to building stuff. Must  be anyone with building skills died some 200 years ago and no one has ever figured how to build shelters but can piece together a lazer gatling gun or a molecular relay. Just my thoughts.Any way my base of operations at Jamaica Plains

BB.jpg

JP2.jpg

13 hours ago, Gremlin304 said:

Haven't yet figured out the "lore" deal when it comes to building stuff. Must  be anyone with building skills died some 200 years ago and no one has ever figured how to build shelters but can piece together a lazer gatling gun or a molecular relay. Just my thoughts.Any way my base of operations at Jamaica Plains

It is those red workbenches, from what I remember them saying they are some form of fancy automated assembly systems, plug the components and plans in and out comes whatever, guns, armor and stuff like that do not really require much input from the user hence what you get, actually building things like houses and such does require quite a bit of input from the user and well you see what you sometimes get out of it.

Playing America Rising.

So comepletly different from the erotic adventures LL usually focuses on.

Of course I play this one as a guy since you hire on as a enclave soldier.

Nates background doesnt really get menioned yet so far though.

I am getting so much use from that humble T45 picked up in the museum!

I had a single point of armorer so upgraded it to T45C and put a Enclave paintjob on it (since thats what america rising does, you get recruited by a small enclave group shortly after your first steps out of V111 after getting level 5)

I used to think paintjobs were a bit silly but now I think they are fun :)

Just goes to show how useful even a humble T45C is.

Not using any cheats (except it was an old game start where i had cheated extra fusion cores) since I expect the Enclave to reward me with a T60 or X01 at some point.

I dont know if that ever happens but it wold make sense.

Anyway the paintjob looks a bit sinister.

20230210222646_1.jpg

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

Nate in his spiffy enclave uniform.

Isnt he handsome!?

PS: I might stop playing it though, since Enclave and BOS are so evenly matched and a war has started between them and so many good people, ok NPCs, are dying. 

Nate went back to his old war hero ways he is loyal to his charismatic Enclave general and personally killed 4+ BOS Paladins and 8 or 9 BOS Knights and a few initiates in this war and its only just started. ?

Not as much fun as the erotic mods...

PS2: I picked up the components to a X-01 Mk II from a fallen Enclave comrade and after repair and upgrade to MkIII, now wearing them when heading to the mainland to make war on the BOS.

20230211023443_1.jpg

Edited by katrina.balanchuk