Fallout 4 Screenshot Thread

On 1/4/2023 at 11:27 PM, Nuka Cherry said:

Open console, target NPC, type:

setnpcweight 35

Also works on the PC (note the space between "setnpcweight" and "35"). Or use this mod to keybind the process, so you can target an NPC : https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/64270

Or this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31028?tab=posts

Which automates it.

Edit: link

I have this mod I till sometimes get brown face and need to save and reload.

16 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I have this mod I till sometimes get brown face and need to save and reload.

It's because the mod works when it's loading the save, but the latest version has a F4SE module which gives you an extra console command which you can use to fix brown face on any character when in game, so that you don't have to reload save. Just open console, click on the character you want to fix and type "rff" without quotes and hit enter. This command is a part of Rusty face fix mod.

Edited by MrFuturehope
On 4/28/2023 at 9:20 AM, MrFuturehope said:

It's because the mod works when it's loading the save, but the latest version has a F4SE module which gives you an extra console command which you can use to fix brown face on any character when in game, so that you don't have to reload save. Just open console, click on the character you want to fix and type "rff" without quotes and hit enter. This command is a part of Rusty face fix mod.

What No link??

5 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

What No link??

My post was a reply to katrina.balanchuk who replied to Nuka Cherry's post which already contained the link for the mod, so I'm sorry, but I figured there was no need for me to post the link again as everyone should be able to easily find it by following the little conversation there. The mod is available on Nexusmods and is called Rusty face fix.

13 hours ago, puss2puss said:

all those screenshots makes me wanna go back in Fallout 4..

..i wish fallout 4 had co-op mode ? yes 76 is multiplayer online, but it's just not the same at all, even if it's still good.

Imagine a mod for Fallout 4 which would allow coop and mods. Just put technical challenges of such project aside and think about how cool the result product would be if it was possible. Now imagine all the roleplay and sex in Fallout 4 with other Loverslab members, ok I'll just shut up now... :flushed::mrgreen::classic_ph34r:

I think I broke the code for great apperance combined with good performance on a low end graphics card. NVIDIA 750 ti

After months of trial and error I landed on my final configuration: Combine NAC-X weather legacy edition with, Vivid-Fallout-all-in-one 

20230510001710_1.jpg

20230510001702_1.jpg

20230510000358_1.jpg

20230509220910_1.jpg

20230509220831_1.jpg

This is what my power armor andits rack look like at dusk....

20230509220626_1.jpg

20230509220621_1.jpg

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
7 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I think I broke the code for great apperance combined with good performance on a low end graphics card. NVIDIA 750 ti

After months of trial and error I landed on my final configuration: Combine NAC-X weather legacy edition with, Vivid-Fallout-all-in-one

NAC-X is a performance killer though. There are probably better weather options for low end computers. Also, doesn't Vivid set of mods come with its own set of weather overrides? Two different weather mods usually are not recommended and I guess depending on the settings of each, those two combined together may create some crazy weather combinations, but I guess if you like the results it's all fine. :D

2 minutes ago, MrFuturehope said:

NAC-X is a performance killer though. There are probably better weather options for low end computers. Also, doesn't Vivid set of mods come with its own set of weather overrides? Two different weather mods usually are not recommended and I guess depending on the settings of each, those two combined together may create some crazy weather combinations, but I guess if you like the results it's all fine. :D

Its not vivid weathers but https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25714

So its textures. :)

I did notice an issue with NAC-X, when I turn my head super fast its clear the weather overlay lags a bit behind the world window.

Kinda like wearing loose sunglasses and they wiggle a tad when you turn yur head real quick.

Sunglasses are turned OFF.

So I think its just a system lag.

BUT it only happens when I move my mouse around left to right artifically fast.

Normal movements not an issue and I deicded t accpe this compromise for the great weather and the ability to turn off rad storms and rad fog.

This made me uninstall it months ago.

But in the meantime i have not found a weathermod that offers what this one does and in combination with these textures the world look more real than ever before.

I can even set the weather so its according to the season, so I get a mix of different November weathers right now , and the snow looks great (tho it does not stick on the ground.. still close enough)

24 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Its not vivid weathers but https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25714

So its textures. :)

I did notice an issue with NAC-X, when I turn my head super fast its clear the weather overlay lags a bit behind the world window.

Kinda like wearing loose sunglasses and they wiggle a tad when you turn yur head real quick.

Sunglasses are turned OFF.

So I think its just a system lag.

BUT it only happens when I move my mouse around left to right artifically fast.

Normal movements not an issue and I deicded t accpe this compromise for the great weather and the ability to turn off rad storms and rad fog.

This made me uninstall it months ago.

But in the meantime i have not found a weathermod that offers what this one does and in combination with these textures the world look more real than ever before.

I can even set the weather so its according to the season, so I get a mix of different November weathers right now , and the snow looks great (tho it does not stick on the ground.. still close enough)

It says "Everything from Vivid Fallout in one ba2" so I assumed it includes the weathers, if not that's ok then it should be fine. I never tried the Vivid set, to me its wall textures always looked like wrapped in a shiny plastic bag lol and some textures are too different from the originals, I like them to be as close to the originals as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried making a replacement billboard. Way harder without PS than I thought. Weathering ok-ish lettering meh could probably fix if wanted. Also way more billboards than I thought that are used only a few times in game. This one is used once. Unatural lighting because nighttime no glow map used.

Billboard:

Spoiler

Photo369.png.84f567269f1569ec39af788087be9c69.png

Capture Used:

Spoiler

Photo364.png.82d8c2137e91feb215486e74e9de3847.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...