Aurlyn 3.0 Release

mlee3141

• 1 month later...

Aurlyn Dawnstone, the custom-voiced Aldmer Dawn Sorceress companion has now been updated to version 3.0, which includes her long-awaited personal quest, Darkest Awakening, as well as a multitude of stories from her adventures in exotic realms. Feel free to try her out; a link to the mod can be found below. Thanks!

http://aurlyndawnstone.blogspot.com/

and where is the download link?  ;) 

if it means, that I me on this page must register, then I say no thanks!

I am not crazy, every website My personal data to surrender. especially if I do not know this site!

Looks nice!

If you wish me to, I'd love to make a facelift plugin for Serenity (and other lead casts).

Um, sure. Is that an appearance change? I would be most appreciative if you would consider doing it for Serenity and maybe even Virelda when she's released!

Also, I noticed your Shezzerie project, and love the plot!

• 5 months later...

I have Aurlyn and Serenity with me but alas they do not acknowledge the existence of one another other, maybe if you have not finished with these two, there could be a story of a joy-est reunion?

Archived