Missing Lydia With Breezehome Mod

After trying out the noble breezehome mod I wanted something more. So I saved, deactivated it, and got breezehome tnf elianora's flavour. Upon loading I found Lydia wasn't with me outside in whiterun, so I went into the house to locate her. But there's no one there. I tried teleporting to her and found the location where her old room once was on the second floor is her 'location' but she's no there in game, not invisible either she's just completely missing. I tried teleporting her to me, going to different locations, and waiting a day or two but she never appeared......what should I do?

Well, instead of teleporting to her make her teleport to you

For that you need to click on her with the console down and use this command: moveto player 

In order for this to work you should go to a previous save where lydia is close, click on her, load your current save (lydia's info will still be on your console) and use the command

or, (in case you do not have a previous save)

Teleport to her (you would need her id, wich you clearly already have so may be this is redundant), click on her, load your save game, enter the command

As I said; she's not there. I tried teleporting to her and having her teleport to me. Nothing. She's not there, not even the detect life spell cannot spot her anywhere. There's nothing to click on.

Well, instead of teleporting to her make her teleport to you

For that you need to click on her with the console down and use this command: moveto player 

In order for this to work you should go to a previous save where lydia is close, click on her, load your current save (lydia's info will still be on your console) and use the command

Did you try this?

I think you could also type on the console prid 000a2c94 (that will target lydia) and then use the "moveto player"

the majority of the house mod creator descriptions warn that its a good rule of thumb to have a pre-house mod save game so that you can revert back in case something like this happens. bottom line is unless you have a save game you can fall back on ur SOL.

try this:

1: uninstall house mod

2: load game and see if lydia is there

3: if she is there move her somewhere else temporarily

4: save game and exit

5: install house mod

6: load game and move her back in

Removed the noble breezehome mod, played vanilla, Lydia is missing now.

Added the Breezehome TNF - Elianora's Flavour and she's nowhere to be found.

Um.....I'm screwed. -_-

Seriously, have you done what Tefajo above said?  Console command her TRUE reference id:  "Prid 000A2C94".  I've done this so many times I've memorized it.  Then you just type in "moveto player" (without the quotations and you definitely need the space in the middle).  If you know all of this already, I don't mean to be rude, but just want to make sure you're doing it EXACTLY like this.  

If you type in "prid 000A2C94" and it registers without giving you an error, Lydia is definitely alive somewhere.  So after you type in "moveto player" also type in "disable" and then "enable" for the heck of it. 

If none of that works, I once found a few NPCs underneath Whiterun when I reinstalled and uninstalled a mod that changed Whiterun.  I had to "tcl" toggle collision and move underground to find each and every single NPC who got "lost" and teleport them back on into Whiterun.  They were stuck about 100 feet under Whiterun just wandering around aimlessly.  Strange.  

Removed the noble breezehome mod, played vanilla, Lydia is missing now.

Added the Breezehome TNF - Elianora's Flavour and she's nowhere to be found.

Um.....I'm screwed. -_-

Seriously, have you done what Tefajo above said?  Console command her TRUE reference id:  "Prid 000A2C94".  I've done this so many times I've memorized it.  Then you just type in "moveto player" (without the quotations and you definitely need the space in the middle).  If you know all of this already, I don't mean to be rude, but just want to make sure you're doing it EXACTLY like this.  

If you type in "prid 000A2C94" and it registers without giving you an error, Lydia is definitely alive somewhere.  So after you type in "moveto player" also type in "disable" and then "enable" for the heck of it. 

If none of that works, I once found a few NPCs underneath Whiterun when I reinstalled and uninstalled a mod that changed Whiterun.  I had to "tcl" toggle collision and move underground to find each and every single NPC who got "lost" and teleport them back on into Whiterun.  They were stuck about 100 feet under Whiterun just wandering around aimlessly.  Strange.  

Yeah I did use her ref id and move to her, there's nothing there. I tried using detect life and detect dead spells but nothing showed. I tried clicking around with the console pulled up and she wasn't around. It was strange, but there's no one 'underneath' anything as I did use tcl to look around Whiterun and inside Breezehome. She's 'there' but not there. :/

I cannot use spells to detect her, I cannot use the console to click on her, I cannot see her underneath anything.

I'm gonna try to screw around a bit more though.

Lol. That is so strange. And you also did the "disable" and "enable"? What about "kill" and then "resurrect"? Or... maybe even "recycleactor"?

Go to Breezehome and rest for 3 days or more. I heard this might work. You have to specifically go in Breezehome and sleep in the bed.

Archived