NifSkope problem.

So, I posted a thread a couple days back saying I had a problem with eye reflections, at certain angles my standalone follower's eyes would become completely white. I was told to copy NiAdditionalGeometry from one mesh to another. Thing is, I can't get it to go where it needs to. It should look like this (pay attention to the left, the right doesn't matter.):

post-541074-0-37420300-1463471725.jpg

But instead I get this:

lpqyqxm.png

No matter how I copy paste it, it just won't work.

Your second picture doesn't show, so not sure what you're getting..

Do this;

- Copy Branch from the nif you're copying from

- In the nif you're copying to, highlight the root BSFadeNode, right-click - Block - Paste Branch. It'll fall to the bottom of all the nodes, that's fine.

- Expand the eyes NiTriShape and highlight the NiTriShapeData block. In the block details scroll down and find the line Additional Data.

- Double click in the value field of Additional Data and enter the block number of the new branch you just pasted in. That'll set it where it needs to be.

Choose the NiTriShape 19 in Blocklist.

In block details scroll down to "Num Extra Data List".

Increase the value. If 0 then enter 1. (By doubleclicking on the value)

Afterwards doubleclick on the refreshicon (green double arrow) in "Extra Data List" (directly below).

Now ist should a new entry be present with the value "None".

Double-clicking on a value of "None", and enter the number (in your case 66) and press Enter.

Archived