Can someone help me?

If you are a redguard first open your console with the ~ key and type in help shandar and look if there is a shandar race if there is change your race to shandars by typing in player.setrace RaceID.

A variant of setplayerrace <raceid>, it is possible to become non-human race using this variant i.e. player.setrace dragonrace will transform the player into a dragon and capable of using thu'um under dragon voice clip, this variant can also be used on NPCs.

You can also try using setplayerrace <raceid>.

If you are a redguard first open your console with the ~ key and type in help shandar and look if there is a shandar race if there is change your race to shandars by typing in player.setrace RaceID.

A variant of setplayerrace <raceid>, it is possible to become non-human race using this variant i.e. player.setrace dragonrace will transform the player into a dragon and capable of using thu'um under dragon voice clip, this variant can also be used on NPCs.

You can also try using setplayerrace <raceid>.

Unfortunately Shandar doesn't use a custom race and the BAS/ESM extractor to get his textures aren't working either :(

Texture files are not stored in a .ESM/.ESP so trying to extract from them will do nothing as there are no files in them. Not sure what BSA extractor you are trying to use to extract the files from the BSA but for me I have always used FOMM (fallout mod manager) which has a built in BSA extractor ad it works for fallout 3 NV oblivion and skyrim as they all use the same BSA file.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived