None of the mods are working... Please help!

Before I start, files are attached and here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SexLab.esm
EFFCore.esm
SkyUI.esp
Purewaters.esp
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
DwemerColosseum.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
EverybodyLovesDovahkiin.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
FNIS.esp
Inigo.esp
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
Locational Damage.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
SplashofRain.esp
Immersive Speechcraft.esp
unlimited amulets and rings 0.1.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
unlimited circlets 0.1.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Honestly, i'm so close to giving up, I've tried installing SexLab Romance mod but right after talking to a lady, the dialogue box dissapears, and no animation starts. I disabled that mod and installed SexLab Matchmaker to see if it'll work, when I use the spell it says something like "they have an iresistable aura about them", this is really frustrating.

And yes FYI, i'm pretty sure these mods are up to date as I installed them about 16 hours ago. I've reinstalled Skyrim like twice yesterday. Yes I also made sure I ran FNIS, no errors were shown, I clicked the Skeleton ARM PATCH Fix to get rid of one warning but looks like that didn't help a bit. I'm honestly confused about and i'm ready to give up, this is really annoying me, what am I doing wrong? I also made sure to run LOOT every time I install a mod, but then again like the usual, SexLab animation mods still doesn't work, while every other mod I have installed does (Amorous SexLab adventures work too, but instead of having the animations, it just fades to black...). Please help.

(If you're wondering about the Mod Versions and the Download ID in NMM, idk if its obvious enough but I manually downloaded some of the mods and yes, I made sure they were the newest one).

post-1199167-0-34981900-1463466091_thumb.png

post-1199167-0-87406800-1463466477_thumb.png

Papyrus.0.log

First off your screenshot shows nothing at all helpful as that is *not* your load order that just shows what you have installed under the one category. Your load order is under the plugins tab without knowing what your load order is it'll be hard for anyone to help you.

First off your screenshot shows nothing at all helpful as that is *not* your load order that just shows what you have installed under the one category. Your load order is under the plugins tab without knowing what your load order is it'll be hard for anyone to help you.

Yeah, sorry about that, anyway I fixed it  :D

Turns out, because I was such a newbie at modding, I had to install the necessary tools in the MCM menu of SexLab in GAME because I never installed it! Now everything is working great!

Hopefully this helps out any new modders out there!

(Load Order, if still curious)

https://gyazo.com/43d681d8acd95165fce8f0e54620872b

Archived