Arousing Weather With Climates of Tamriel / Purity / Vivid Weathers

View File

Description:
A foggy dreamy morning woke me up with mild rain and strange pinkish light coming from across the horizon. Temperature was cool and pleasant, which was strange for this time of year and for the Alikr desert. There was nowhere to hide and I had to walk several hours in this strange rain. After half an hour I was all wet... and to my shock, I was not talking about my soaked clothes but about my soaked underpants. What in the oblivion was going on? "And what I am going to do?" I asked myself, feeling horny more and more, placing a hand on my crotch, now in terrible heat... how am I going to get myself into the city on time....

What it does:
Changes the arousal level of any actor to 100 when the arousing weather is in effect.

Hard dependencies:
Skyrim.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm

Required mods:
Sexlab framework (obviously) - tested on 1.60 hotfix 2
Sexlab aroused redux - tested on V27a

Recommended mods:
anything which brings sexy randomness into the world when everyone is aroused, MY personal choice is aroused creatures and deviously cursed loot. But you can find many more mods checking for arousal level :).

Contains:
arousing_weather_plugin.esp - base file, required for mod to function, adds arousing weather to Skyrim regions
arousing_weather_climates_of_tamriel.esp - adds arousing weather to regions edited by CoT
arousing_weather_new_lands.esp - patch adding arousing weather to several mods (wyrmstooth island, Gray cowl of nocturnal desert)

Installation:
1) install after sexlab framework and sexlab aroused
2) if you are using Climates of Tamriel, Wyrmstooth or Gray Cowl of Nocturnal install after those mods
3) untick or delete the plugins you do not want (CoT or new lands plugin if you are not using CoT or any of the mentioned mods)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/16/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab Aroused, Sexlab Framework, Skyrim + DLCs, CoT (optional), Wyrmstooth and Gray Cowl of Nocturnal (optional)
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm sorry. I have to do this. I'm sorry for the horrible parody, this is just too good an opportunity.

"Horny Rain.

Some stay dry and others go insane.

Horny Rain.

A stray Dragonborn will get la-aid

Horny Rain.

The Elder Scrolls say it can't be here again.

Horny Rain.

Alduin makes you wonder where it went.

Horny Rain.
Close your legs and claim your cunt is dry.

Horny Rain.

Zoom the camera out and sex you'll spy."

(Parody "Chocolate Rain", by Tay Zonday.) (I'll delete this if you want, it was just too good a chance for a pun to resist)

Non-COT version gives me a blank, white skybox centered over my PC.

I will check it out as soon as I am able. I will probably have to reinstall skyrim to test non CoT version.

Seems you are pointing to the COT sun in the non COT version. Probably would explain the big white box:-

Wibble2.jpg

Non-COT version gives me a blank, white skybox centered over my PC.

I will check it out as soon as I am able. I will probably have to reinstall skyrim to test non CoT version.

Seems you are pointing to the COT sun in the non COT version. Probably would explain the big white box:-

Wibble2.jpg

You are quicker than I was, I created it while having CoT installed, it explains a lot. I will fix that today and upload new version.

Does this mod work with Purity? It's the continuation of Pure Weather.

I haven't tested it. I will go check what is inside purity and if there are any conflicts.

There is nothing that should not work with purity, just make sure arousing weather is placed after purity mod.

What it will do at the moment:

since it edits the same regions and climates, it will probably override most stuff from purity and replaces it with default stuff + arousing weather.

I will create a merged plugin this week so it will be compatible without overriding purity stuff.

Hi Yuni! Thanks for the report!

For the Untamed, I haven't tested it yet but by your description (I assumed that there are no other companions except the Untamed's creatures) it should solve this: attachicon.gifPetCollar.esp - I added isPlayerTeammate condition to creature teammates. Maybe there is a reason for which I didn't add this condition initially, so keep the back-up... This is safe to apply and remove, it's just one more quest condition.

For the Papyrus spam, it is caused by my fix for the issue where some followers were always requiring Fucktoy service. Apparently Papyrus doesn't like when I assign a typed array a Null value. This should not affect the game though... I'll fix it as soon as I get the Papyrus Compiler work on my new hardware, just need to re-install all the script dependencies.

For the no-weapons after sex - I cannot help you with that, it's definitely not PetCollar.

Hey. Bit of a bug report. The weather works fine, sets my arousal to 100, and everyone else's... and then keeps it that way forever. 0_0 Even if I go indoors, into like a dwemer ruin, even with vaginal sex and papyrus listing as both partners getting orgasm, my arousal does not go down.

Is this ever supposed to wear off?

Edit: Okay apparently I don't understand weather. I COC'd myself across the continent and the effect went away. Odd. Being inside doesn't stop it though, which is curious.

I noticed that as well, some indoor areas seem to be affected by the weather outside. It is not an effect, so there is nothing to wear off. The script says "when arousing weather is active in your location, arousal is 100" which means that even if you screw around with your character, it won't go down if the weather is pink :)

depends on location, in most CoT edited region, Arousing weather has the same chance as any other weather type, that means not much (+ - 1 in 30), for there are many weather types in CoT for almost every region (I got arousing weather like 5 times per 36 levels on my character),

in basic game without CoT, the chance is 15 - 20 % on weather change in most regions, because that is using the priority value.

point being, arousing weather should be a rare type of weather. But I could make a high chance version :). But your gameplay could be a huge (sexy and unplayable) mess if every actor is constantly aroused. Especially if you use mods like cursed loot, aroused creatures or any other which reacts to aroused actors.

I recently shifted over to vivid weathers. Will this mod work with it?

The same thing as with purity, it does override the same regions. Which means, if the arousing weather is loaded after vivid weathers, it will work, but you will loose vivid weathers in most regions.

I will create a patch for it as with purity. This weekend if I get to it :).

point being, arousing weather should be a rare type of weather. But I could make a high chance version :). But your gameplay could be a huge (sexy and unplayable) mess if every actor is constantly aroused. Especially if you use mods like cursed loot, aroused creatures or any other which reacts to aroused actors.

Nah, it’s fine. I like my game immersive :D​.